Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Which users you got in your ignore list??

I had @Cuyen on ignore a couple months ago when he had that annoying youtube video as his signature playing every single time i opened a thread , but since he changed it i unignored him .

I only have one person on ignore rn
@justMewbrah - idk why tbh he has zero messages i think i just ignored a random person from new members list cause autism

Absolutely no one tbh.

However there's about 5 people here who I suspect have me ignored.

No need to ignore anyone here.

No one can get me to block them because I block majority ppl in my mind naturally. Literally who are you?

No one, but sometimes BrendioEEE annoying, and considered ignoring

fuark @ the banned bros itt
it's
O V E R
V
E
R

still no one, lol at anyone who ignores on an incel forum

I might but anyone under 25 on list

Not a single account on my ignore list

Blocking users is weak soyboy behavior

Screenshot 2019 10 18 00 01 54 232 comandroidchrome

I might but anyone under 25 on list
Have fun circejerking with @FrustratedWhiteMale jfl

But tbh there are way too many teenagers here .
Some of them are blackpilled and high IQ but some are just fucking annoying , i wont name anyone in particular .

Have fun circejerking with @FrustratedWhiteMale jfl

But tbh there are way too many teenagers here .
Some of them are blackpilled and high IQ but some are just fucking annoying , i wont name anyone in particular .
I am a truecel and I didn't even know what an incel was until I was 26, these 20 year olds are laughable, I refuse to speak to anyone under 25 here

Not gonna mention any names boyo tbh. But everytime I try talking to them I get 0 responses tbh tbh.

Btw why don't you ever respond to people with the soyface emoji anymore? chit was funny af ngl.

i ignore all ugly males

I initially ignored Napoleon De Gaso. However, I don't like how you can still see ignored content, in that it shows where someone you've ignored has posted, and you're left to wonder who and what has posted, and it's context to the thread. For that reason, I don't think it's worth it to ignore users. Ignoring problems has never been a lasting solution.

Btw why don't you ever respond to people with the soyface emoji anymore? chit was funny af ngl.
I still do it every now and then. Lmao i know, been actively looking for opportunities but they simply havent been there lately

haven't seen many posts that deserve it tbh and i dont want to overdo it to where it doesnt make sense either.

Im looking more towards splicing usernames with slayer atm.

I initially ignored Napoleon De Gaso. However, I don't like how you can still see ignored content, in that it shows where someone you've ignored has posted, and you're left to wonder who and what has posted, and it's context to the thread. For that reason, I don't think it's worth it to ignore users. Ignoring problems has never been a lasting solution.
big brain iq. never actually ignored anyone but have ignored the random user for a few minutes here and there to see what it would look like, did not like

There's no point tbh, someone who quotes him and addresses him destroys the entire point of ignoring someone.

JFL at being soy enough to ignore someone on an incel forum

That @Lester guy. Hes a stupid fucking piece of shit and I honestly wish he would've stayed banned. His appeal was cringy as fuck and in general he should just blow his brains out.

There's no point tbh, someone who quotes him and addresses him destroys the entire point of ignoring someone.

JFL at being soy enough to ignore someone on an incel forum
I know, I need to stop calling him out. But he makes it so hard
That @Lester guy. Hes a stupid fucking piece of shit and I honestly wish he would've stayed banned. His appeal was cringy as fuck and in general he should just blow his brains out.
Lol I thought you were someone else for a second, and was like "the fuck is this guy talking about?"