Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Which users which left sudennly were likely to be fakecels ?

To koniec

To koniec

Despair in materialized form
★★★★★
You have guys like komersarj ro billowel who admited to had sex and left this shithole while admiting it ( tho also they bragged about it )

But you then have users like @Med Amine, @Saint Cho and many more... who left this forum without sign of return

saint cho itself was self admited 6'0 ricemen who bragged that he was better than 70% of his fellow asian men

Med Amine was retarded and annoying as fuck. Can’t say I’m upset he’s gone

Med amine went to uni I think so he's busy with studies

saint cho itself was self admited 6'0 ricemen who bragged that he was better than 70% of his fellow asian men
Yeah he definitely was a fakecel. Also he liked to push "just be NT" theory which is a massive fakecel trait.

@To koniec Who's that in your avi?

who cares about this gay highschool tier dramashit

So many fakecels currently active that it leads me to believe that the ones who left are the truecels

I think Med Anime boyo is currently being oppressed by the civil war being fought in Libya again against kike infiltrators :feelsrope: