Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Which users do you suspect being fakecels

• Thread starter Michinomiya Hirohit
  • Start date
Michinomiya Hirohit

Michinomiya Hirohit

emperor
★★★★★
For me it’s all greycels and mods

chad reporting in

More than suspect but Sparrow's Song and that other guy who is known fakecel

I'm clearly a terachad, but I don't get laid cause of confidence issues. Please believe me guys.

I actually look exactly like Sean O’Pry, but can’t get laid due to mental issues.:(

all ppl with fancy ranks tbhngl

I'm a fakecel because foids are attracted to 5'2" bald Indian janitors with a golden personality. I fit most of that criteria.

I'm a fakecel because foids are attracted to 5'2" bald Indian janitors with a golden personality. I fit most of that criteria.
You have to work harder on lowering your height and improving your baldness.

I'm 6'6 in Turkey but my face is shit. Inncel forever.

I'm 6'6 in Turkey but my face is shit. Inncel forever.
This unironically,

Lets see with personalityfakecel gone the others are, @FastBananaCEO @Diocel @unsettling @TheSecondComing and the mods of course.

Im brown so i can't be incel.
This is how brown you are
White

This unironically,

Lets see with personalityfakecel gone the others are, @FastBananaCEO @Diocel @unsettling @TheSecondComing and the mods of course.
Have you read any of my threads in ID or seen my eyes on looksmax

All agecucks.

Every white person.

Lastgerman and personalityfakecel

20200711 080502

hahaha no way it doesn't even look bad if that's you then you are a fakecel. Those are actually above average
That's literally a pic of my eyes u haven't seen rest of face. And yes my eyes are bad. They have good colour that's it.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back