Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Which users do you miss most?

V

virgin4life

Banned
-
Although I am kind of a nazicel I must admit I miss africancel. He was always so negative and radical. Always made me aware of the fact that I am not the only one whose life sucks. He had some good thoughts, too.

VMan whogivesafucc itsover

Uglyman,my man got banned and ı miss him

pronounced stomach discomfort and the sensation of wanting to vomit, he was a great user man

fuckinfreehim u blobsssssah

Uglyman for sure

Lmao no one misses incelman

Vman was the best poster imo

All my niggas

Smeagolcel, even though he isn't really gone he just posts rarely.
I miss old Dekim's profile pictures.

idkwattodowithlife. Great poster, miss him.

Also Tellem Tyrone and Gambler because they were funny AF.

@Kointo
@theultimate341
@idkwattodowithlife @KyloRen I still have contact with all of them so the loss is not that great

I think I mainly miss @Maeror but I know his decision was the best for him

@konthefox was a nice user tbh but it looks like he is in the army now.
@GreenBull I hope you are alright

I probably overlooked some users, but I cant think about every single user

All my niggas
giphy.gif

What happent to him ? He was great as far as i remember.
check out the banned users thread

@Kointo
@nausea
@konthefox
@theultimate341
@idkwattodowithlife

@KyloRen (still in contact with him)
@Minjaze

@Kointo
@theultimate341
@idkwattodowithlife @KyloRen I still have contact with all of them so the loss is not that great

I think I mainly miss @Maeror but I know his decision was the best for him

@konthefox was a nice user tbh but it looks like he is in the army now.
@GreenBull I hope you are alright

I probably overlooked some users, but I cant think about every single user
What happened to Maeror?
@KyloRen (still in contact with him)
@Minjaze
I thought Kylo ascended and that's why he left the site

What happened to Maeror?
Ah I remember the chat where talking to him about his hyperthymesia "I wish I had that" But I digress... Maeror left the Incel community to dedicate his time exclusively to studying. The only platform where I can see content from him is Twitter :/

I thought Kylo ascended and that's why he left the site
No that's not true

Last edited:
my niggas @doktordoom @Evildoer @KyloRen @Sadist @Weirdcel @averageblokecel @Kointo

i miss my bros so much

@Maeror

And all my niggas.

These users relation threads lately hit me in the feels.

my niggas @doktordoom @Evildoer @KyloRen @Sadist @Weirdcel @averageblokecel @Kointo
View attachment 42422
i miss my bros so much
That hit me right in the feels man, don't feel sorry for me for as I will always have the blackpill deep down in my heart, even if I somehow "ascend" (only Chad can have a true loyal gf), I just think that I have already reached my whole purpose on this forum and I have started a more serious looksmaxxing journey (hence that's why I post in looksmax), I think that forum it's better suited for my current self and I don't want to be called fakecel 24/7, whatever happens I will always support the incel cause. I'll be here from time to time, blackpill knowledge must be reviewed constantly so you don't get recurrent bluepilled thoughs and you can use it to your advantage (sometimes), thanks maine for the appreciation

That hit me right in the feels man, don't feel sorry for me for as I will always have the blackpill deep down in my heart, even if I somehow "ascend" (only Chad can have a true loyal gf), I just think that I have already reached my whole purpose on this forum and I have started a more serious looksmaxxing journey (hence that's why I post in looksmax), I think that forum it's better suited for my current self and I don't want to be called fakecel 24/7, whatever happens I will always support the incel cause. I'll be here from time to time, blackpill knowledge must be reviewed constantly so you don't get recurrent bluepilled thoughs and you can use it to your advantage (sometimes), thanks maine for the appreciation

Respect. Thinking of doing the same.
He left the Incel community completely

Oh shit. If he ascended I'm happy for him. If not. Than oh shit.