Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment which users are FBIcels?

• Thread starter Deleted member 60
  • Start date
Goddamn Jeff they got us.

Anyone who is new and makes constant ER references imho

I wish I was. You can't be an incel if you have a fat FBI salary.

Totally not me

But I love Elliot...

I am. I’ve already caught many criminals here for being ugly, having depression and social anxiety. I’m not going to bother anymore because I think I caught enough of them. Hail FBI, I am the only true fbicel!

:feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton:

Kek

I am. I’ve already caught many criminals here for being ugly, having depression and social anxiety. I’m not going to bother anymore because I think I caught enough of them. Hail FBI, I am the only true fbicel!

:feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton:

Kek
Just be fbi theory

god i wish that were me

110405-F-JA180-002-1600x900.jpg

“We have received reports of excessive virgin activity here”

im imagine the fbi guy getting blackpilled and say "it's over, lets ldar"

fbi on our side

Users that make posts about pedophilia and their wishes to torture femoids

all fbicels are volcels tbh
you have the money and the status

Sounds like something the FBI would ask....

Everyone but me is FBI

Its 30% fbi 30% chads 30% chadlites and 10% truecels on this board tbhtbh

FBI is such a meme organisation.

They can't catch real criminals because its hard work, so they spend 100% of their time creating terror-plots and then swooping in on them once they have developed. Im not even exaggerating. They take an unstable Muslim arrested for something, threaten him until he agrees to go into a mosque and start talking about terror plots, trying to get one started. If he does, they arrest everyone. If the mosque calls the FBI on him, they start over at a different mosque.

Low IQ organisation.

I wish I was. You can't be an incel if you have a fat FBI salary.
I can't imagine the FBI has paying workers on this site. More likely, they get unpaid incel interns to do this while the Chads with the good salaries get to do cool shit like track down drug lords and mafiosi.

I'm the agent of (((FBI))), it's like regular FBI but everyone's a kike.

I'm a KGB agent

FBI is such a meme organisation.

They can't catch real criminals because its hard work, so they spend 100% of their time creating terror-plots and then swooping in on them once they have developed. Im not even exaggerating. They take an unstable Muslim arrested for something, threaten him until he agrees to go into a mosque and start talking about terror plots, trying to get one started. If he does, they arrest everyone. If the mosque calls the FBI on him, they start over at a different mosque.

Low IQ organisation.

Maybe OP is, I'm gonna need your full name and address just to check