Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment which user was the most hateful incel?

opsec

opsec

Captain
★★★★★
i think it was me.

My son is a hateful incel

The lebron avi one is pretty hateful imo

You or @Sadness tbh.

@Akarin he's my fave too

My wife's son is a hateful incel

Some guy who had bike in his name. Posted early on but i think he got banned or left.

That one nazicel, forgot his name but i think he had david star avatar or someshit.

He's banned now, forgot his user though.

He is still here
He is still here

me
me
me

Last edited:
Killossus

I hate people that hate me.

tbh he is raging in 97% of his posts

Fuck this world

My name is Not Important; what is important is what I'm going to do. I just fucking hate this world, and the human worms feasting on its carcass. My whole life is just cold, bitter hatred, and I always wanted to die violently. This is the time of vengeance, and no life is worth saving, and I will put in the grave as many as I can. It's time for me to kill and it's time for me to die; my genocide crusade begins... here!

View attachment 85183
My name is Not Important; what is important is what I'm going to do. I just fucking hate this world, and the human worms feasting on its carcass. My whole life is just cold, bitter hatred, and I always wanted to die violently. This is the time of vengeance, and no life is worth saving, and I will put in the grave as many as I can. It's time for me to kill and it's time for me to die; my genocide crusade begins... here!
:feelsokman: can i join brothER