Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

which user on this forum is this dude?

being a blackcel or currycel is the worst possible -cel there is

being a blackcel or currycel is the worst possible -cel there is
I dont know dude.I am not black or curry.
What is life like for black and curry cels?

I dont know dude.I am not black or curry.
What is life like for black and curry cels?
its because of "Just be white" law and as long as your skin is white you can be very ugly but still be able to SEAmax because of JBW

its because of "Just be white" law and as long as your skin is white you can be very ugly but still be able to SEAmax because of JBW
You mean South East Asia. Thailand and so on?

yes GEOmaxxing
But I thought USA black men have fun times in Thailand, Philly. You know long dick style.

I dont know about curries tbh.

But I thought USA black men have fun times in Thailand, Philly. You know long dick style.

I dont know about curries tbh.
thats more of a meme than a reality a lot of countries have a lot of racism against blacks and colored people its much easier to play the JBW card than the JBB card

thats more of a meme than a reality a lot of countries have a lot of racism against blacks and colored people its much easier to play the JBW card than the JBB card
So I guess Thailand are also hostile towards black?

JBW only works if you're normie tho. White incels exists, and if they don't meet the looks or height threshold then it's over.

JBW only works if you're normie tho. White incels exists, and if they don't meet the looks or height threshold then it's over.
in South East Asia JBW works

but... explain I thought it didnt matter in SEA?
If you're a white normie then yeah, you're better off SEAmaxxing compared to ethnic normies. But that's if you're at least above 5'7 and your face is not repulsive even if you look soy.

But at the end of the day, the reason why Asian and Latina foids idolize white men is because they view being white as a status symbol and as a sign of wealth, considering that whites are from the first world countries.

But at least black people have black women in Brazilo and the islands in the carrabean
every racial minority ends up getting oppressed eventually in some way

look at history and you will find a lot of examples :feelskek:

every racial minority ends up getting oppressed eventually in some way

look at history and you will find a lot of examples :feelskek:
Yeah but I dont know about their struggles because I cant speak Porugese or Spanish. What I meant is that black people in USA for example are lucky because black women in Brazil or the islands are kind of mixed and kind of exotic but still black at the same kind.

So black man can GEOmaxx I think maybe in those places?

What is the height and looks threshhold for whites when SEAmaxxing?

Yeah but I dont know about their struggles because I cant speak Porugese or Spanish. What I meant is that black people in USA for example are lucky because black women in Brazil or the islands are kind of mixed and kind of exotic but still black at the same kind.

So black man can GEOmaxx I think maybe in those places?
its more competetive a blackcel manlet would have no chance

make him make acc

its more competetive a blackcel manlet would have no chance
I am a manlet at 5'7. I mean what kind of manlet are you talking about?

anything under 5"9 is manlet
Yeah I guess I am fucked as a manlet :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke: The tall guys get all the nice women and leave the land whales and shit for us.

I truly feel bad for you guys because you guys got the worst of the worst but at least for a whitecel they can always SEAmaxx but for blackcels or currycels you are truecels