Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Which thread ever got the highest exposure on the media?

V

virgin4life

Banned
-
My slave girl thread was featured on TikTok and Cucktears where it might have been seen by 500.000 people+.

One time I had a thread featured on Huffington Post's blog but I believe it had way less views in total. I was also featured on several Youtube videos.

Which threads do you know that have been featured on TV or other places where they got higher exposure. I.e. millions of views.

I hope one day I will write a thread that will make it to CNN or Fox or something. Not only because it is hilarious but it also helps spread the black pill.

Maybe that one with the girl who was beheaded

I've been featured on IT

maybe that guy who sent a pic of him masturbating to a murdered girl to her mom

My slave girl thread was featured on TikTok and Cucktears where it might have been seen by 500.000 people+.

One time I had a thread featured on Huffington Post's blog but I believe it had way less views in total. I was also featured on several Youtube videos.

This feels like a zoo. We are a lions without claws and teeth. People are watching us and they want to destroy us completely.

we are becoming famous buddy boyos!Better postmaxx and become a prominent poster so that we can finally ASCEND

Screenshot/link?

The thread:

The TikTok feature with over 250K views:

The cucktears feature:

we are becoming famous buddy boyos!Better postmaxx and become a prominent poster so that we can finally ASCEND

Yeah bro. I bet at this time foids are wondering if I am really this angry and if they could find a good person deep down my heart. They are probably already fantasizing about me. Yeah I know I'm coping but so what.

Several major newsmedia outlets highlighted posts from this forum after the Alek Minassian attack last year. That's how a lot of normies were introduced to inceldom.

Which threads do you know that have been featured on TV or other places where they got higher exposure. I.e. millions of views.

I hope one day I will write a thread that will make it to CNN or Fox or something. Not only because it is hilarious but it also helps spread the black pill.

That TikTok foid from yesterday was pretty hot though ngl

fame mogs me hard

Not whorshipping her, just saying i would fuck her
Tenor 1

That TikTok foid from yesterday was pretty hot though ngl
And she plays the guitar and has a band.

Sad to think that if I were an American young Chad living in her area I'd be probably fucking her.

I made a thread about not helping women that was featured in this motherfucker's video. I think it's at the minute 8:00

And she plays the guitar and has a band.

Sad to think that if I were an American young Chad living in her area I'd be probably fucking her.
But we are incels so...
"DONT YOU EVEN DARE TO TALK TO HER YOU UGGO OR I'll CALL THE COPS":soy::soy::soy:

I made a thread about not helping women that was featured in this motherfucker's video. I think it's at the minute 8:00

His voice. I want him to disappear.

At least he mentioned that white men has the highest suicide rate of 70% in 2017. It is so over for white men.

mogs me so fucking hard