Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Which state in the US has the most Chads?

• Thread starter Deleted member 32662
  • Start date
Deleted member 32662

Deleted member 32662

All life is a game of luck
-
Is it California, Texas, or any other state?

I would say cali because a lot of people move there to work in cinema, art, modeling, music etc etc.
Was thinking the same. Chads and Stacies not only from the US but from the whole world move to LA.

going by pure number of Chads, probably California. the number of Chads per capita might be higher in some majority white midwest state like Wyoming or Idaho

going by pure number of Chads, probably California. the number of Chads per capita might be higher in some majority white midwest state like Wyoming or Idaho
Wyoming or Idaho? Weird, never would have thought of it.

Is it California, Texas, or any other state?
Utah, because the median age is very low there (boomers can not be Chads) and because the state is 80% white (whites mog ethnics).

Utah, because the median age is very low there (boomers can not be Chads) and because the state is 80% white (whites mog ethnics).
Thought Utah would be a incel friendly state due to low population and lack of big cities. Guess, I am wrong.

California has the most Chads but also the most fags. If you're from Cali you either look like;

Like this
Chaddy

OR

Like this
Screen Shot 2021 05 18 at 103435 AM

chads are verywhere, everyone but me isc had... fuck this lyfe

mfw my state has some of the most attractive men

More interesting question would be which state has the most incels?

The state with the most chads is probably in the Upper Midwest or Northern Rocky Mountains region tbh

Over for off the grid copers.

Ive seen videos of texas and it's full of the typical cowboy chad that plays some nonsense macho trad cuck that knows how to survive in the wilderness:feelskek:

Ive seen videos of texas and it's full of the typical cowboy chad that plays some nonsense macho trad cuck that knows how to survive in the wilderness:feelskek:
But everyone is saying Cali is full of Chads. Tbh, Texas seems to be full of southern chad and Stacies as well.

What about the Southern region? Is it more incel friendly?
For whitecels and blackcels probably tbh
What about ethnic cels? Where should they go for an incel friendly refuge?
Unironically the same place whitecels and blackcels are in conservative areas tbh
Liberal big cities would be the worse places.

But everyone is saying Cali is full of Chads. Tbh, Texas seems to be full of southern chad and Stacies as well.
Texas ranks below California when people think of looks tbh

California because highest population so it’s bound to have the most Chads. And since I live there, I see so many everyday that I get brutally mogged every time I step out of the house.

California because highest population so it’s bound to have the most Chads. And since I live there, I see so many everyday that I get brutally mogged every time I step out of the house.
Can you move to a more incel friendly place? Cali must be suifuel.

Probably California and Hawaii. Both have a lot of beaches and the climates are hot, so young men (some of whom already have chad faces) are going to physiquemaxx.

Probably California and Hawaii. Both have a lot of beaches and the climates are hot, so young men (some of whom already have chad faces) are going to physiquemaxx.
This tbh.

"Bro women love ethnic men bro"
*proceeds to show pictures of polynesian chads*

The mogging there is probably worse for whitecels and blackcels but ngl great scenery and beaches in Hawaii (far surpasses those in even places like Florida imo).

There is nothing "incel friendly" about USA