Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Which sport is the best to statusmaxx?

Which sport is the best to statusmaxx?

• Soccer

Votes: 26 40.6%
  • Basketball

Votes: 11 17.2%
  • NFL

Votes: 5 7.8%
  • Hockey

Votes: 2 3.1%
  • Boxing

Votes: 4 6.3%
  • MMA/other combat sports

Votes: 7 10.9%
  • Formula One/racing

Votes: 4 6.3%
  • Baseball

• Rugby

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Other

• Total voters
Teutonic Knight

Teutonic Knight

Mythic
If you could be the best at one particular sport to statusmaxx to get women, which sport would you choose?

If you play basketball you are tall so that would be imo

the ones with the most female groupies would probably give the biggest return on investment so soccer/basketball imo

Any sport if you're tall and/or good looking. If you're neither you have to get extremely top tier for it to matter.

Probably basketball since it has high statusmaxxing potential while not breaking down your body as fast as say the NFL or MMA.

Guys the post says which sport is the best to statusmaxx

Not which one has the most Chads, which is different.

None of these. The truly rich and powerful play golf.

Probably soccer because it's the most popular sports and whatnot. Although boxing can be good too because it indicates you are high T and dominant.

It depends on your school. If you're not in some kind of school, using sports to statusmax is pointless. Where are you gonna play? Who's gonna watch? There are no sports leagues for adults out of school, not leagues anyone watches.

is soccer really the best? only fat old beer sipping fucks watch soccer, not hot lolis

I'm part of a hockey club at the moment but can I say, it is tiring as fuck. I've started playing 5 a side football which is much better. My only thoughts on this is that very bloke is going to say that he plays football, but really face + height >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> any sport you play. Sport is more about building a social circle and exercise I guess which can help with things like talking.

Wilder

I like soccer so i picked that one tbh. Even players from my country that don't get that much money get 10/10 stacies thanks to statusmaxx

The true answer depends on where you live.
In every place a different sport is more popular.

If your a Chad you could play badminton and you would still slay.

I'd rather be a well known boxer or MMA fighter tbh even though they don't make the money or have the longevity that Basketball or Soccer players do. You're a modern day gladiator, and all the glory belongs to you if you win.

btw why isn't TENNIS listed? I think that's a pretty good statusmaxx

Depends where you live.

Table tennis. It is the best.

I guess it depends on where you're from but soccer is probably the best way to statusmaxx in most of the world since it's the most popular.

If you could be the best at one particular sport to statusmaxx to get women, which sport would you choose?
Statusmaxx by soccer/football and violencemaxx with boxxing or MMA.

hockey if you are a tall white male fs

If you're in Canada then hockey for sure.
US, basketball since it's trendy right now.

Weightlifting/powerlifting/boxing, even if it isn't to statumaxx, it would help greatly in laying down tall faggots, but for foids it's all irrelevant because in their eyes, if you are not chad, you are better dead.

why would you pick boxing just get brain damage wtf

Formula one because I want to drive a formula one.

Depends on your country. If you are a gringocel then basketball or american football. If you are not then probably football (soccer)

Football is you're anywhere other than America. If you're American, then rounders, netball or rugby with padding and crash helmets.

@LastGerman you voted formula 1 didn't you?

Whatever sport is more popular in your country

I'd rather be a well known boxer or MMA fighter tbh even though they don't make the money or have the longevity that Basketball or Soccer players do. You're a modern day gladiator, and all the glory belongs to you if you win.

This.

But boxers and MMA fighters do make a lot of money, its not uncommon for some of the best to make millions just from one fight.

NBA/NFL in the west. Soccer everywhere else.

MMA/boxxing
reminds me of that mmacel that was here before i requested a bad half a year ago... :cryfeels: