Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Which soycial media website is the most POZZED?

• Thread starter HyperVersager_4EVER
  • Start date

Which one has the highest concentration of roasties, cucks and soyboys?

• Total voters
HyperVersager_4EVER

HyperVersager_4EVER

Overlord
★★★★★
Us evil misogynists get banned for wrong think pretty much anywhere anyway but are they all equally bad? I have only used plebbit and twatter in serious capacity. Plebbit deserves a special mention for 1984'ing incel communities:cryfeels: there while allowing all kinds of deranged degeneracy:feelsree:. Jannies and adminoids there are so fucking fragile they spend their whole fucking day reading through thousands of comments to find wrong think to censor, they even add words they find too meanie to automod in order to get them automatically removed(some subs even ban most milquetoast words like stupid, fat and fuck you:feelshaha:). The userbase is the most insufferable faggots on the planet too. Most of them think themselves as intellectual free thinkers who know better than anyone else. All while acting like a hivemind of inbred troglodytes. No matter how well worded or backed up with multiple, credible sources wrong think that goes against whatever propaganda is popular that month will get downvoted to oblivion, you will get banned by a powertripping tranny janny and get suspended for your thought crime. Only thing remotely useable in that shithole is small niche community subs, but you are always one tranny getting butthurt, digging through your comment history and reporting you away from suspension.

Twatter gives more mainstream vibe than plebbit. All the celebs are there(advertising their crap and shilling their garbage products disguised as social engagement for gullible idiots). A lot of people with a status has a twatter account, often with a checkmark. So-called blue checkmarks are simply pure fucking cancer. Majority of these accounts just do nothing but virtue signal about whatever nonsensical and irrelevant crap is trending that day and give the most braindead normie takes on partisan politics:feelsseriously:. I am not sure about the exact percentage but I am pretty positive that there are buttload of bots there too. Checking some accounts comment history and them repeating same braindead comments over and over again... The platform is useless if there aren't any person whose opinions you personally care about to follow though. The hashtags and trends are nothing but astroturfing and propaganda. Really hard to find authentic engagement there. The braindead character limit kills the engagement too.

I only use Soy Tube for watching crap from time to time and music. I do not really use on account or engage with the community. I know that Soygle loves censoring crap(shut down incel channels and other wrong think), demoting wrong think with cucked algorithm that favors degeneracy. Anyone can disable or remove comments on their channel with impunity, so that makes good faith engagement impossible. They are also so fucking fragile even showing how many downvotes a video got is disabled.

I had a brief attempt at trying to use the trannycord. I joined what was purportedly a gaming group. First thing I noticed was that I hate the chatroom format. Forum format like here in .is, imageboard format like 4chan, or even the reddit format is more manageable than trannycord imo. The threads keep shit organized, making separate channels is not a proper substitute for forum threads. Chatroom format seems useless to me for serious discussion. Archiving and search seems ass too. I have heard less than stellar stories about it online, supposedly a huge percentage of their userbase are degenerates, troomers in particular seem to basically live in that site 7/24 trying to groom children:feelspuke:. Anyway it never really clicked with me and I have only used trannycord once more after that for some work.
That was my humble experience with soycial media. It can be describes as a pile rotten feces and that would be lowballing how shitty it truly is. Have you used soycial media brocels:feelstrash:? Does anyone here even have any good experiences with it JFL?

Reddit for sure but Twitter is bad but Reddit has more cucks it’s easier to control

The worst of the worst is neofag (neogaf) and it’s sister site regress era (reset era).

The worst of the worst is neofag (neogaf) and it’s sister site regress era (reset era).
I know resetera and how cucked it is. Didn't really ever wander into neogaf but I will give it a pass if that's the case.

Twatter and tiktok imo. those two ill just pick 1

TikThot has the most roasties, but the honour of most cucks and soys goes to Plebbit.

I know resetera and how cucked it is. Didn't really ever wander into neogaf but I will give it a pass if that's the case.
Neogaf is the original site reset era spawned from. :feelsthink:

The reason many of the members left to form the new site is because the site leader was accused of some sort of sexual improprieties with some broad and since we’re in Clown World where all men are guilty automatically upon being accused of anything by some random whore, they betrayed their King Cuck and went off once again to form their own website. :feelshehe:

Not every last one of them of course mind you but enough to create a newer well populated viable website filled with the same toxic man hating stew of leftist SJW scum as on the last site. :feelsugh:

Anyway from what I remember all the cuck really did is have a long term female friend and when she was taking a shower at his place he asked if he could join her, she said no and that she didn’t think of him in that way and he was like oh ok and walked off probably sad, hurt and with blue balls but despite his not really doing anything to her except having the gall to expect to maybe get a little bit of lovin from a queen he of course should just be punished and practically labeled a sex offender and or criminal of some sort because you just don’t have the right to proposition m’lady for sex unless you’re an absolute 10/10 Giga Chad as we here all well know. :feelsseriously:

Last edited:
I've noticed men in Facebook are starting to suspect something is wrong with the deal society offers them, they just need a little push :feelshehe:

You forgot to put InstaFag in that list

Anyway from what I remember all the cuck really did is have a long term female friend and when she was taking a shower at his place he asked if he could join her, she said no and that she didn’t think of him in that way and he was like oh ok and walked off probably sad, hurt and with blue balls but despite his not really doing anything to her except having the gall to expect to maybe get a little bit of lovin from a queen he of course just be punished and practically labeled a sex offender and or criminal of some sort because you just don’t have the right to proposition m’lady for sex unless you’re an absolute 10/10 Giga Chad as we here all well know. :feelsseriously:
Clown world JFL. I hate soycuck simps so fucking much:feelsree:
I've noticed men in Facebook are starting to suspect something is wrong with the deal society offers them, they just need a little push :feelshehe:
People who try to give that push get banned from cucked soycial media sites
You forgot to put InstaFag in that list
Owned by none other than Fagbook

All of them are closed-sourced platforms owned by corporations whose main goals being marketing platforms for advertisers to which these platforms also give user data. They all heavily censor users in order to conform to the mainstream and to manipulate them into following a certain set of opinions.

Discord is the worst of all because every fucking retard uses it because "everyone else is using it and it's the new hip shit :feelstastyman:" not realizing Discord is the biggest honeypot their is where they read every message you send and they can block you for whatever reason without notice.

I don't know why people can't just host their own website, email and chat server on their own server, it doesn't cost too much if it's a small site. Just get a Raspberry Pi, a HDD and a domain name.

I tend to be a minimalist and old fashioned when it comes to tech, I don't use social media at all (unironically my parents and grandparents use Tik Tok, Facebook and Instagram more than me). For chat, just use IRC or XMPP/Jabber.

Discord is the worst of all because every fucking retard uses it because "everyone else is using it and it's the new hip shit :feelstastyman:" not realizing Discord is the biggest honeypot their is where they read every message you send and they can block you for whatever reason without notice.
That's also a good reason to refrain from centralized messaging apps like Telegram, Discord, Whatsapp etc.
I don't know why people can't just host their own website, email and chat server on their own server, it doesn't cost too much if it's a small site. Just get a Raspberry Pi, a HDD and a domain name.

I tend to be a minimalist and old fashioned when it comes to tech, I don't use social media at all (unironically my parents and grandparents use Tik Tok, Facebook and Instagram more than me). For chat, just use IRC or XMPP/Jabber.
Based old schoolcel
The DIY internet without a centralized middleman dictating every single aspect would be dope. Most normies would never be arsed to do that so they get to control majority of the online discourse.

That's also a good reason to refrain from centralized messaging apps like Telegram, Discord, Whatsapp etc.
Yep. Apart from the fact that I don't want my data and messages to be collected.

All of them don't offer true encryption, WhatsApp is a scam the fact that it's owned by Facebook/Meta should be enough to not trust it.

I also tend not to use things just because everyone else is on it. Discord in general, I find it toxic and too normie.
Based old schoolcel
The DIY internet without a centralized middleman dictating every single aspect would be dope. Most normies would never be arsed to do that so they get to control majority of the online discourse.
I'm a zoomer and yeah, I prefer more tried-and-true and minimalist tech from the '90s and early 2000s. IRC is still around and modern servers and clients should support TLS encryption. And with XMPP and Matrix you can host your own chat server.

Reddit
Tik Tok
Twitter

Hopefully twitter gets better now that Elon Musk has taken over.

And with XMPP and Matrix you can host your own chat server.
If I ever need a chat room I will look these up. Much better than my shit being on some major corp's servers
Hopefully twitter gets better now that Elon Musk has taken over.
Majority of the company workers' are smug, woke, censorship-happy assholes. Their corporate culture is pure fucking cancer. That's a gargantuan swamp to drain. He needs to be able to buy it first, even then I am not sure if he would 100% commit to the major of overhaul work that needs to be done about it. Fingers crossed though:feelsjuice:

If I ever need a chat room I will look these up. Much better than my shit being on some major corp's servers
I might create one of my own in the future. Mostly for my personal friends that I know from IRL.