Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion which songs create nostalgia for you?

vodkacel

vodkacel

truest slavcel of them all
-
For me it's Elektronomia - Energy, the melody reminds me of my late teen and early uni years. They were shit and lonely, but for some reason I want to go there back in time. I would always come back at 8:00PM to dark and cold house, order some food, watch YouTube and play vidya. Although I hated being alone, I found it really peaceful.

Listened to this as a teen, still love Daft Punk to this day

The entirety of the halo 3 OST

these songs give me PTSD so kind of like nostalgia

Why? Well because I was in a christian rehab jail shit for 9 months constantly listening to this. All these songs bring is pain and suffering of being trapped in my cell with the concrete floor below me, surrounded by plain walls. All these songs bring is being constantly bombarded with this christian garbage, and all it brings me is the thoughts that I don't have any friends and was separated from them (You guys)

Why? Well because I was in a christian rehab jail shit for 9 months constantly listening to this. All these songs bring is pain and suffering of being trapped in my cell with the concrete floor below me, surrounded by plain walls. All these songs bring is being constantly bombarded with this christian garbage, and all it brings me is the thoughts that I don't have any friends and was separated from them (You guys)

damn fren, I'm sorry you had to experience this, that's awful :feelsbadman:

this music reminds me of tony hawk pro skater 4, the game I enjoyed the most when I was a kid.

This reminds me of HS because it played during a documentary that the teacher made the class watch.

Do you want to tell us about that? It sounds so weird and interesting.

Do you want to tell us about that? It sounds so weird and interesting.
Well the main thing I wanted to do when I came back was talk about it but I didn't know if anyone would give me the time of day. Basically only reason I thought I had a chance at an unban

This one is also great, it reminds me of an easier time (just like many NCS songs).

Jfl.
I remember this from Club Penguin hacks and codes.
Oh the good old days, I miss them.
I would get on Club Penguin every morning before school all excited to claim the daily rewards from each event.
I miss Club Penguin, I loved those spy games they had too.

Jfl.
I remember this from Club Penguin hacks and codes.
Oh the good old days, I miss them.
I would get on Club Penguin every morning before school all excited to claim the daily rewards from each event.
I miss Club Penguin, I loved those spy games they had too.
I also used to play it, also Facebook games like Social Wars, Social Empires. But all are gone...

The first 20 seconds to Kodak Black’s Skrt make me think about my life tbh

@Ethnic Natsoc
@HidekiTojota
gang gang

Holy shit..HAHAHHAHAA that song.
I actually hated him but still brings back some memories.
I also used to play it, also Facebook games like Social Wars, Social Empires. But all are gone...
I would play Critical Ops on Facebook before I bought CSGO.

Holy shit..HAHAHHAHAA that song.
I actually hated him but still brings back some memories.

I would play Critical Ops on Facebook before I bought CSGO.
remember that game, used to play it a little

Any song from this game

shit man deze is nog ouder, deze vind ik wel nog steeds ziek man

Naffer is gekke gast man

In plaats van dit hebben we nu Ronnie Flex en Lil Kleine.. :lul:

For me it's Elektronomia - Energy, the melody reminds me of my late teen and early uni years. They were shit and lonely, but for some reason I want to go there back in time. I would always come back at 8:00PM to dark and cold house, order some food, watch YouTube and play vidya. Although I hated being alone, I found it really peaceful.

Great song I have several of NCS´s songs downloaded

Sims 2 soundtrack will always give me great nostalgia those were just so fun and innocent years.

Pokemon gen 2 and gen 3 was the best games I ever played and the music just takes me back to a time when I lived in a world in childhood of imaginary wonders back when I only knew happiness it was heaven on Earth.

Of real songs this is the most nostalgic to me I still remember listening to it in the after school club when it first came out in 2005

I have so many stoner songs I listened to when I was 16 and a big time stoner but the most nostalgic to me are the Danish ones along with many of pop songs from my childhood and early teens that are Danish too, including the one below it is very nostalgic to me and was very popular when I was a pre-teen

Last edited:
Great song I have several of NCS´s songs downloaded

Sims 2 soundtrack will always give me great nostalgia those were just so fun and innocent years.

Pokemon gen 2 and gen 3 was the best games I ever played and the music just takes me back to a time when I lived in a world in childhood of imaginary wonders back when I only knew happiness it was heaven on Earth.

Of real songs this is the most nostalgic to me I still remember listening to it in the after school club when it first came out in 2005

There are many more songs that are very nostalgic for me but the ones I find most nostalgic is in Danish.

damn, 'the bad day' song is depressing for me

damn, 'the bad day' song is depressing for me
Same here it´s the most nostalgic song to me I can´t believe that back when it just came out and I Iistened to it that was over 14 years ago :sad: