Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Which side do you support Israel or Hamas?

• Israel

Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Hamas

Votes: 21 77.8%

• Total voters
shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★
I hope both teams lose

as long as this shit stays out of America and I don’t get drafted I don’t care

Neither and im tired of these threads shitting up the site

Definitely Hamas

I don't care about militant and political groups. I support the oppressed people against the genocidal, Zionist invaders.

I’m supposed to be supporting hamas but to be honest i really don’t care

I support Jesus and Yhwah, my femily, my very few true friends, myself, and man in general.

The j00s and arabs will do the world great justice if they fight each other.

No one should interfere.

I don't care about militant and political groups. I support the oppressed people against the genocidal, Zionist invaders.
SPARE SOME IQ? O'KIND GENTLEMAn?

I support Jesus and Yhwah, my femily, my very few true friends, myself, and man in general.

The j00s and arabs will do the world great justice if they fight each other.

No one should interfere.
pigskin snowroaches need to stop funding these kikes and let us sands and jews have at it at each other

pigskin snowroaches need to stop funding these kikes and let us sands and jews have at it at each other
j00s control both the US and Eur0pe.

Now because the j00s feel threatend European countries admited that diversity is a mistake and are working on kicking out the 3rd world trash, I kid u not.

Anti-Palestine

i dont care about jews or sand niggers
i say let them blow each other up. Cut power kill babies i dont give a single shit lol

Just want the world to get nuked tbh

I hope both countries are completely destroyed.

as long as this shit stays out of America and I don’t get drafted I don’t care
SELECTIVE SERVICE SYSTEM
ORDER TO REPORT FOR INDUCTION​

Local Board Stamp: __45-Incels-7744____________________DATE OF MAILING: __Sat 4 Nov 2023_________________________
SELECTIVE SERVICE No.: _______34758399________________________​

The President of the United States,

To _________VAREN_______________________________ _____
_________________INCELS.IS________________________ _____
___________________LOUNGE____________________________ _____

Greeting:

You are hereby ordered to report for induction into the ARMED FORCES of the UNITED STATES, and to report at _______FRONT LINE TRENCH___________IRAN and CHINA__________________________ ______________________ (Place of reporting) on ____________________TOMORROW___________ (date) at 5 am (hour) for forwarding to an ARMED FORCES INDUCTION STATION.

Signed: ____5* General DOOM__________________________ ______
(Member or Clerk of Local Board)​

IMPORTANT NOTICE
(Read Each Paragraph Carefully)​

IF YOU HAVE HAD PREVIOUS MILITARY SERVICE, OR ARE NOW A MEMBER OF THE NATIONAL GUARD OR A RESERVE COMPONENT OF THE ARMED FORCES, BRING EVIDENCE WITH YOU. IF YOU WEAR GLASSES, BRING THEM. IF MARRIED, BRING PROOF OF YOUR MARRIAGE. IF YOU HAVE ANY PHYSICAL OR MENTAL CONDITION WHICH, IN YOUR OPINION, MAY DISQUALIFY YOU FOR SERVICE IN THE ARMED FORCES, BRING A PHYSICIAN’S CERTIFICATE DESCRIBING THAT CONDITION, IF NO ALREADY FURNISHED TO YOUR LOCAL BOARD.

Valid documents are required to substantiate dependency claims in order to receive basic allowance for quarters. Be sure take the following with you when reporting to the induction station. The Documents will be returned to you. (a) FOR LAWFUL WIFE OR LEGITIMATE CHILD UNDER 21 YEARS OF AGE – Original, certified copy or photocopied certified copy of marriage certificate, child’s birth certificate, or a public or church record of marriage issued over the signature and seal of the custodian of the church or public records; (b) FOR LEGALLY ADOPTED CHILD – certified court order of adoption; (c) FOR CHILD OF DIVORCED SERVICE MEMBER (child in the custody of person other than claimant) – (1) Certified or photocopies of receipts from custodian of child evidencing serviceman’s contributions for support, and (2) Divorce decree, court support order or separation order; (d) FOR DEPENDENT PARENT – affidavits establishing that dependency.

Bring your Social Security Card. If you do not have one, apply at the nearest Social Security Administration office. If you have life insurance, bring a record of the insurance company’s address and your policy number. Bring enough clean clothes for 3 days. Bring enough money to last 1 month for personal purchases.

This Local Board will furnish transportation, and meals and lodging when necessary, from the place of reporting to The induction station where you will be examined. If found qualified, you will be inducted into the Armed Forces. If found not qualified, return transportation and meals and lodging when necessary, will be furnished to the place for reporting.

You may be found not qualified for induction. Keep this in mind in arranging your affairs, to prevent any undue hard ship if you are not inducted. If employed, inform your employer of this possibility. Your employer can then be prepared to continue your employment if you are not inducted. To protect your right to return to your job if you are not inducted, you must report for work as soon as possible after the completion of your induction examination. You may jeopardize your reemployment rights if you do not report for work at the beginning of your next regularly scheduled working period after you have returned to your place of employment.

Willful failure to report at the place and hour of the day named in this Order subjects the violator to fine and imprisonment. Bring this Order with you when you report.

If you are so far from your own local board that reporting in compliance with this Order will be a serious hardship, go immediately to any local board and make written request for transfer of your delivery for induction, taking this Order with you.

SSS Form 252 (Revised 01-01-00)

U.S. Government Printing Office: 2000 0-785-193​

I support total extermination of kike filth

Hamas exists to help Israel justify their insane power-grabs and aggression against the rest of the world.

Israel exists to seed hatred in the middle east, just so the Jew can forever and everywhere use this fact as justification for whatever is their newest their murderous escapade.

If Hamas vanishes tonight, by tomorrow morning the kikes would've manufactured yet another favorite enemy.

If.Israel vanishes tonight... well, Hamas would have to invent another favorite enemy with which to justify its own existence.

Both sides only exist to create strife.

And it all can be traced back to rich kikes.

j00s control both the US and Eur0pe.

Now because the j00s feel threatend European countries admited that diversity is a mistake and are working on kicking out the 3rd world trash, I kid u not.
You're getting another few million on top of the already steady stream of rapefugees to Europe, nobody's kicking anyone out. We'll probably use our taxes to give jews more police in their area because they're so important, we'll fund their immigration to Israel because us evil goyim have let these muslim in to their detriment (i know that's not true but that's how the jewish media will portray it and that's how the retard philosemites on the rightwing will see it) and we'll also have to pay reparations to the jews with our tax money for all the pain and suffering we caused them because again they'll say it was us goys who got these sandniggers to Europe instead of them. I have no idea where you get this idea that Europe is gonna kick anyone out.

SELECTIVE SERVICE SYSTEM
ORDER TO REPORT FOR INDUCTION​

Local Board Stamp: __45-Incels-7744____________________DATE OF MAILING: __Sat 4 Nov 2023_________________________
SELECTIVE SERVICE No.: _______34758399________________________​

The President of the United States,

To _________VAREN_______________________________ _____
_________________INCELS.IS________________________ _____
___________________LOUNGE____________________________ _____

Greeting:

You are hereby ordered to report for induction into the ARMED FORCES of the UNITED STATES, and to report at _______FRONT LINE TRENCH___________IRAN and CHINA__________________________ ______________________ (Place of reporting) on ____________________TOMORROW___________ (date) at 5 am (hour) for forwarding to an ARMED FORCES INDUCTION STATION.

Signed: ____5* General DOOM__________________________ ______
(Member or Clerk of Local Board)​

IMPORTANT NOTICE
(Read Each Paragraph Carefully)​

IF YOU HAVE HAD PREVIOUS MILITARY SERVICE, OR ARE NOW A MEMBER OF THE NATIONAL GUARD OR A RESERVE COMPONENT OF THE ARMED FORCES, BRING EVIDENCE WITH YOU. IF YOU WEAR GLASSES, BRING THEM. IF MARRIED, BRING PROOF OF YOUR MARRIAGE. IF YOU HAVE ANY PHYSICAL OR MENTAL CONDITION WHICH, IN YOUR OPINION, MAY DISQUALIFY YOU FOR SERVICE IN THE ARMED FORCES, BRING A PHYSICIAN’S CERTIFICATE DESCRIBING THAT CONDITION, IF NO ALREADY FURNISHED TO YOUR LOCAL BOARD.

Valid documents are required to substantiate dependency claims in order to receive basic allowance for quarters. Be sure take the following with you when reporting to the induction station. The Documents will be returned to you. (a) FOR LAWFUL WIFE OR LEGITIMATE CHILD UNDER 21 YEARS OF AGE – Original, certified copy or photocopied certified copy of marriage certificate, child’s birth certificate, or a public or church record of marriage issued over the signature and seal of the custodian of the church or public records; (b) FOR LEGALLY ADOPTED CHILD – certified court order of adoption; (c) FOR CHILD OF DIVORCED SERVICE MEMBER (child in the custody of person other than claimant) – (1) Certified or photocopies of receipts from custodian of child evidencing serviceman’s contributions for support, and (2) Divorce decree, court support order or separation order; (d) FOR DEPENDENT PARENT – affidavits establishing that dependency.

Bring your Social Security Card. If you do not have one, apply at the nearest Social Security Administration office. If you have life insurance, bring a record of the insurance company’s address and your policy number. Bring enough clean clothes for 3 days. Bring enough money to last 1 month for personal purchases.

This Local Board will furnish transportation, and meals and lodging when necessary, from the place of reporting to The induction station where you will be examined. If found qualified, you will be inducted into the Armed Forces. If found not qualified, return transportation and meals and lodging when necessary, will be furnished to the place for reporting.

You may be found not qualified for induction. Keep this in mind in arranging your affairs, to prevent any undue hard ship if you are not inducted. If employed, inform your employer of this possibility. Your employer can then be prepared to continue your employment if you are not inducted. To protect your right to return to your job if you are not inducted, you must report for work as soon as possible after the completion of your induction examination. You may jeopardize your reemployment rights if you do not report for work at the beginning of your next regularly scheduled working period after you have returned to your place of employment.

Willful failure to report at the place and hour of the day named in this Order subjects the violator to fine and imprisonment. Bring this Order with you when you report.

If you are so far from your own local board that reporting in compliance with this Order will be a serious hardship, go immediately to any local board and make written request for transfer of your delivery for induction, taking this Order with you.

SSS Form 252 (Revised 01-01-00)

U.S. Government Printing Office: 2000 0-785-193​
Shit

You're getting another few million on top of the already steady stream of rapefugees to Europe, nobody's kicking anyone out. We'll probably use our taxes to give jews more police in their area because they're so important, we'll fund their immigration to Israel because us evil goyim have let these muslim in to their detriment (i know that's not true but that's how the jewish media will portray it and that's how the retard philosemites on the rightwing will see it) and we'll also have to pay reparations to the jews with our tax money for all the pain and suffering we caused them because again they'll say it was us goys who got these sandniggers to Europe instead of them. I have no idea where you get this idea that Europe is gonna kick anyone out.
I would be of the same opinion if I didn't saw a video, where German leftist ((Leaders)) and even the president himself announced that they will kick most immigrents and that they are closing their borther.

They won't kick all migrents, but they understand that too much is unsostinble, and they are all against the j00s lololol

Same in sweaden lolol.
l
I know they aren't doing this for the people, but because of the j00s and themselfs who are now afriad of a massive race war.

I would be of the same opinion if I didn't saw a video, where German leftist ((Leaders)) and even the president himself announced that they will kick most immigrents and that they are closing their borther.

They won't kick all migrents, but they understand that too much is unsostinble, and they are all against the j00s lololol

Same in sweaden lolol.
l
I know they aren't doing this for the people, but because of the j00s and themselfs who are now afriad of a massive race war.
Link to the video?

There's absolutely no fucking way. These people aren't retarded man, a lot of their voters are but the ones in power they know what they're doing, they know sandniggers hate jews, it doesn't take rocket science to know they would end up doing shit like this. Nobody is getting deported, nobody's closing any borders, you're only gonna get more of them.

Link to the video?

There's absolutely no fucking way. These people aren't retarded man, a lot of their voters are but the ones in power they know what they're doing, they know sandniggers hate jews, it doesn't take rocket science to know they would end up doing shit like this. Nobody is getting deported, nobody's closing any borders, you're only gonna get more of them.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcGSTDKTZnE

but as someone noted in the video, its to little to late.

That's.. pretty crazy ngl.

Don't get your hopes up though, these people signed off on white genocide a long time ago.
As I;ve said too little to late, the only way those maggots will leave europe is in a b0dybag while fighting for their Allah.

god j00s, sandn1ggers and n1ggers are such trashy people, espcially the n1ggers from Islamic countries.

Both are evil but Hamas is the lesser evil