Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Which route would you take if you had to approach your oneitis?

Which route would you take?

• Total voters
WØLF

WØLF

Still a comfy NEET
★★★★★
So imagine you’re a high inhib 5’9 hapacel (think like ER tier but with long hair) and there’s this foid in your class that you really like, you want to approach her but you have no idea how to go about it. Would you...

1. Cold approach:
Literally just go up and initiate conversation with her, preferably after class or when she’s walking home from school

Pros:
- most alpha and low inhib route out of the 3
- might leave a better impression than the 3rd route since foids dislike betas who are too high inhib to approach them irl
- quickest route

Cons:
- if it fails, it will be extremely suifuel and awkward for you for the rest of the school year
- the rejection will be the most brutal out of all 3 routes
- she will be able to see your face and height

2. Socialcirclemaxxing:
Find out who her friends are, befriend them, and then inch your way to her from there when the opportunity arises (via a party, gathering, meetup, school event, etc.)

Pros:
- there’s basically no other way for normies to get a gf other than through this route (unless they’re above average looking ofc)
- muh preselection bro!
- the connections you make could in turn potentially introduce you to other foids. The more options, the better

Cons:
- hardest route out of the 3 (but could also reap the most benefits)
- you pretty much have to be NT, charismatic, and witty. You will also have to jestermaxx quite a bit (at least that’s what it will feel like since you’ll be out of your comfort zone)
- will make you a laughing stock if you fail

3. Socialmediamaxx:
Just slide in her DMs bro, fortunately you know her Instagram. Her avi is Kobeni from Chainsaw Man btw (she just like me fr! :soy:)

Pros:
- easiest route out of the 3
- it’s easy to NTfraud and be haha funny xD via texts
- she won’t see your face

Cons:
- most beta and high inhib route out of the 3
- if she shows the texts to her friends and they find out that it’s you, you’ll end up either on down bad patrol or dudes taking Ls :fuk:. You’ll also be susceptible to get pressed by her bf if she has one
- @Lookscel came up with it

You can only pick one because if you fuck up once, it’s all over. So, which route do you choose little haba? :feelsdevil:

Last edited:
I don't have a oneitis

I would choose the route of: LDAR

As it the only route available for me as a subhuman curry.

Well I’ve never done “cold approaches” I always get to know a girl first and then I’ll ask her out to the park or to the mall etc. I don’t have any social media so I can’t do that but if I got into a relationship I’d definitely have more of an online presence.
I don't have a oneitis
I same here, I used to be obsessed with this one girl until she made fun of me behind my back.

@FamilyGuy1999 :feelsjuice:

catnoo-gif.488670

2 is certainly the safest since social circle lets you appear NT, cold approach is meme tier for anyone below HTN. 3 isn’t worth it at all

Break into her house at night(in Minecraft)

Cold approaching. I got rejected so many times I don't care anymore

Ah, "oneitis". And of-course, she was a woman who denigrated me with pleasure. These days, she enjoys the luxurious lesbian lifestyle with her girlfriend.

To answer your question: "Socialmediamaxx". And that is only to criticize her disgustingly extreme vanity "with pleasure".

So imagine you’re a high inhib 5’9 hapacel (think like ER tier but with long hair) and there’s this foid in your class that you really like, you want to approach her but you have no idea how to go about it. Would you...

1. Cold approach:
Literally just go up and initiate conversation with her, preferably after class or when she’s walking home from school

Pros:
- might leave a better impression than the 3rd route since foids dislike betas who are too high inhib to approach them irl
- quickest route

Cons:
- if it fails, it will be extremely suifuel and awkward for you for the rest of the school year

2. Socialcirclemaxxing:
Find out who her friends are, befriend them, and then inch your way to her from there when the opportunity arises (via a party, gathering, meetup, school event, etc.)

Pros:
- there’s basically no other way for normies to get a girlfriend other than through a socialcirclemaxxing (unless they’re above average looking ofc)
- muh preselection bro!
- the connections you make could in turn potentially introduce you to some foids. The more options, the better

Cons:
- you pretty much have to be NT, charismatic, and witty af and you will also have to jester a lot
- will make you a laughing stock for the next few months if you fail

3. Socialmediamaxx:
Just slide in her DMs bro, fortunately you know her Instagram. Her avi is Kobeni from Chainsaw Man btw (she just like me fr! :soy:)

Pros:
- it’s easy to NTfraud and be haha funny xD in the DMs

Cons:
- if she shows the texts to her friends and they find out that it’s you, your life will be ruined and you will probably get beaten by her white knight bf

You can only pick one because if you fuck up once, it’s all over. So, which route do you choose little haba? :feelsdevil:
Cold approach. As looks are 80-85 % predictability factor. If she won't accept you purely off looks, not even worth trying to hook her in.
I don't have a oneitis
Never have one. I did when was young multiple times and was mogged.

4. If she was interested in you she would have already shown it and you would know.

2. for normie, 1. for Chadlite, 3. for Chad.

I would do the raping your ass part

1. Cold approach:

Pros:
- quickest route

Cons:

2. Socialcirclemaxxing:

Pros:
- there’s basically no other way for normies to get a gf other than through this route (unless they’re above average looking ofc)
- muh preselection bro!
- the connections you make could in turn potentially introduce you to other foids. The more options, the better

Cons:
- you pretty much have to be NT, charismatic, and witty. You will also have to jestermaxx quite a bit (at least that’s what it will feel like since you’ll be out of your comfort zone)
- will make you a laughing stock if you fail

3. Socialmediamaxx:

Pros:
- it’s easy to NTfraud and be haha funny xD via texts

Cons:
- if she shows the texts to her friends and they find out that it’s you, you’ll end up either on down bad patrol or dudes taking Ls :fuk:. You’ll also be susceptible to get pressed by her bf if she has one

I thought that you were a negro

Approching someone who doesn't like you anyway is retarded af:feelsclown:

Half the niggas in this comments section be like: DNR:feelsdevil::feelsdevil:

socialcircle maxxx

1 is for Chads, 2 is for normies, 3 doesn't work.
For us it's option 4: don't do anything, gaze longingly from afar while she's kissing her SO and cry.
That's what I've been doing most of my studies at uni.

Turn 180º and gas pedal to the floor.

To think that your oneitis will ever accept you is a fakecel characteristic. I request the mods of this place to ban everyone in ITT who talked about the ways he will use to approach his oneitis.
Fakecels OUT!!:lasereyes::feelsree::reeeeee: