Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Which reaper would be the least welcome for you?

The least welcome?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
BornToLose

BornToLose

Oops!... I lost again
★★★★★
For me the Norwood Reaper first paid me an unwelcome visit many years ago, so I've been able to accept the situation to an extent. So I guess I'll have to vote Grim (although on many occasions I would've welcomed him, would've laid out a goddamn banquet for the fucker).

Norwood Reaper
Hair is life

Norwood as hilariously enough despite my near complete dogshit genetics I’m one of the few if only men on either side of my family to still have a full luxurious head of hair and that’s inspite of not exactly being a spring chicken anymore either.

Norwood as hilariously enough despite my near complete dogshit genetics I’m one of the few if only men on either side of my family to still have a full luxurious head of hair and that’s inspite of not exactly being a spring chicken anymore either.
My grandpa was like that as he was the only one of his brothers to not have balding or go bald

Im short, fat and ugly, all i need to be a complete freak is to go bald. Id rather die at this point.

better dead with hair than bald alive

Been on finasteride for 3.5 years and maintaining hair pretty well. Going bald will be the nail in the coffin, I swear to god I will kill myself if I go bald. Dutasteride and oral minoxidil is the last resort, but I'm willing to go on a nuclear regimen as long as it's not too expensive.