Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Which rank do you think has the best color?

Sniffles

Sniffles

Low inhibmaxxing...
★★★★★
officER

Luminary is cool too..:feelsrope:

officER

Luminary is cool too..:feelsrope:
Yeah that Dark blue does look cool. Unpopular opinion but everything 15k+ is starting to look the best to me. Luminary and the 5k color are ok too though.

luminary is GOAT, followed by overlord, mythic and then veteran. i haven't seen the 25k one in action yet though

luminary is GOAT, followed by overlord, mythic and then veteran. i haven't seen the 25k one in action yet though
The 25k one looks to be a switch between the mod color and luminary. Supreme tbh.

I think Major is a cool color.

It seems to be @UltraFayJr. Favorite but maybe I'm wrong though.
He regretted going green. His favorite is the Captain rank, unless it changed recently.

He regretted going green. His favorite is the Captain rank, unless it changed recently.
That one is also really dope. Like a real of sorts. Looks really good on the stars.

Yeah that Dark blue does look cool. Unpopular opinion but everything 15k+ is starting to look the best to me. Luminary and the 5k color are ok too though.
Everything 15k+ looks gay tbh

It would be cool if we could change the color ourselves so we could match name colors with avis but then the colors would lose meaning, not that they have any but still.

It would be cool if we could change the color ourselves so we could match name colors with avis but then the colors would lose meaning, not that they have any but still.
I almost agree but then it would destroy the color matching of the list. Both ways could work though.

eh I think rainbow thing is pretty cool tbh (no homo)

I like Veteran the most ngl though I also like Wizard a lot
eh I think rainbow thing is pretty cool tbh (no homo)
its sad that now a days you can't say you like rainbows without being associated with being gay since there is nothing inherently gay about rainbows.