Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Which races mix with whites the best and does the gender of the parent matter

Midwestcel

Midwestcel

Banned
-
All else being equal, would a Asian Male/White female have a higher probability of giving birth to a future Chang than a white male/Asian female? Or a white man/black female have a higher probability of giving birth to a Chadrone than vice versa.

And what race would mix the best regardless of the sex of the white person?

all of them seem wierd besides ones that look white passing like half arab and also half hispanics. whites and blacks (meeks i guess) are the least strange seeming besides from those

Some mulattos are good looking like Meeks and i've never seen a good looking hapa. don't know about the rest tbh

Some mulattos are good looking like Meeks and i've never seen a good looking hapa. don't know about the rest tbh
Good looking hapa? Brandon Lee

Last edited:
There are barely any normal looking or passable mixed race people except the ones on television. They're used as propaganda to reinforce people that race mixing is a good thing.

latinos or arabs(aka old world latinos) or chad tier curries(punjabis)(order from best to worst btw)

Good looking hapa? Probably Brandon Lee
Could be down to the quality of the parents. An Asian Male would have to be of considerable high quality to get an even decent looking white girl which would increase the probability of a Chang whereas an outcast low tier white normie can go to SEA and get some run of the mill Asian woman which decreases the probability of a Chang.

But, if you have an Asian Chang/high tier Becky-Stacy tier white woman and a White Chad/high tier Becky-Stacy tier Asian woman, which would more likely produce Chang?

It's not about the collective race. It's about the individual and M their genes... A freakin black manlet incel can probably produce a Chadrone with a white Stacy or becky and the same applies to all other ethnicities.... It's called a genetic LOTTERY for a reason. Cuz you'll never know what you'll end up... Well, most of the time at least. I mean Eugenics do exist after All.

White woman with Asian man seems to produce the best results of all racemixing variations.

But, if you have an Asian Chang/high tier Becky-Stacy tier white woman and a White Chad/high tier Becky-Stacy tier Asian woman, which would more likely produce Chang?
it cancels out: white chad mogs asian chang but white becky also mogs asian becky

It's not about the collective race. It's about the individual and M their genes... A freakin black manlet incel can probably produce a Chadrone with a white Stacy or becky and the same applies to all other ethnicities.... It's called a genetic LOTTERY for a reason. Cuz you'll never know what you'll end up... Well, most of the time at least. I mean Eugenics do exist after All.
Usually how one ends up depends on the environment the genes develop in. You can have the best genes from both parents, but if the environment is wrong, your genes will never develop to their true potential. Genes can be turned on and off by certain environmental influences.

But if a Chad and Stacy have a son, most likely, the son will be Chad. If everything goes right in their development. There's a school of thought that says that facial development after puberty represents what's called developmental stability and not just genes. But were your genes able to develop in a stable environment.

Could be down to the quality of the parents. An Asian Male would have to be of considerable high quality to get an even decent looking white girl which would increase the probability of a Chang whereas an outcast low tier white normie can go to SEA and get some run of the mill Asian woman which decreases the probability of a Chang.

I'd asume the one with White Chad father, Stacy asian mother. We usually say "like father like son" (not like mother like son), and whites tend to have more of the genes that result in good looks.
And by that logic, I'd think Asian Chad father, white Stacy mother is more likely to make a Stacy.

But of course, a pedigree (like they have with dogs) would be a better predictor than just going by race

White woman with Asian man seems to produce the best results of all racemixing variations.
But as I posted above, that's probably because an Asian man who gets a white woman has to be Chang level in looks and height. Especially if it's an attractive white woman. A low tier normie white guy who can't get a white woman can go ascend in SEA with an unattractive Asian woman.

Usually how one ends up depends on the environment the genes develop in. You can have the best genes from both parents, but if the environment is wrong, your genes will never develop to their true potential. Genes can be turned on and off by certain environmental influences.

But if a Chad and Stacy have a son, most likely, the son will be Chad. If everything goes right in their development. There's a school of thought that says that facial development after puberty represents what's called developmental stability and not just genes. But were your genes able to develop in a stable environment.
That's no surprise. Breathing city air filled with smoke and eating shit food without even chewing will guarantee a messed up facial features.

But how does that really work if both Chad and virgin incel were born in the same environment. I'm not dating their genes are identical but shouldn't the results of being raised in same shit hole be similar?. Or at least closely even? But that's not the case. We have norse gods living among humanoid weasels. Fuckin weasels!. How does that work?

I'd asume the one with White Chad father, Stacy asian mother. We usually say "like father like son" (not like mother like son), and whites tend to have more of the genes that result in good looks.
And by that logic, I'd think Asian Chad father, white Stacy mother is more likely to make a Stacy.

But of course, a pedigree (like they have with dogs) would be a better predictor than just going by race
Yeah but the mother can carry influence on how the son turns out because some genes are carried only on the X chromosome. In fact, in lots of cases, the mom has a major bearing on how the son turns out more than the daughter because a son only has 1 X chromosome, a girl has 2. So if something is wrong on one X chromosome in a girl,she has another one from the father. For a boy, he only has 1 X chromosome, so if something is wrong on that one, that's it.

99% of half-white people don’t look remotely white at all

JFL at calling Hapas and Mulattos mixed when they only have non-white traits

But as I posted above, that's probably because an Asian man who gets a white woman has to be Chang level in looks and height. Especially if it's an attractive white woman. A low tier normie white guy who can't get a white woman can go ascend in SEA with an unattractive Asian woman.
Makes sense tbh.

From what I've seen, black female and white male offspring tend to be very ugly, white female and black male off spring tend to be very good looking. But then again on average when a white man goes for an ethnic foid, he's usually at best a low tier normie and the ethnic foid tends to be very ugly, so I'm sure that's a contributor, white foids who go for ethnic men usually go for Tyrones, or Chaddams or Changs etc. and the white foids who go for them are always at worst high tier Beckies.

As for white male Asian female couples, like with black women and white men, the white male is at best a low tier normie, while the Asian foid he's with is usually ugly, look at Mark Zucherburg and his wife, good example. So yeah gender and SMV plays a powerful role on how mix race kids turn out.

But in my experience I've seen a mixture of attractive and unattractive race mixes, that's why I'm not vehemently against race mixing like so many people are here, but I'm not vehemently pushing for race mixing either like the left and mainstream media does. I'm more or less neutral on racemixing and I'm willing to race mix with a foid regardless of her race as long as she's enticing enough for me.

That's just me though.

Maybe Mediterranean, greek, or light skinned hispanic.

But honestly, no race mixes well with another. Most end up looking much worse.

probably east asian. but race mixing is risky because most of the offspring turn out looking fucked up while some will look "exotic" I guess

All ethnic genes seem to overpower white genes for some reason. Any half asian person just looks asian, even more so with black and latino. Garbage in, garbage out.

About the only combo I think works well is Japanese and Brazillian. The girls sometimes will end up with the best qualities of both (nice face, thicc booty).

Last edited:
That's no surprise. Breathing city air filled with smoke and eating shit food without even chewing will guarantee a messed up facial features.

But how does that really work if both Chad and virgin incel were born in the same environment. I'm not dating their genes are identical but shouldn't the results of being raised in same shit hole be similar?. Or at least closely even? But that's not the case. We have norse gods living among humanoid weasels. Fuckin weasels!. How does that work?
It depends on the exact thing and the exact timing of where it went wrong. When it comes to height and looks once you enter puberty, that's usually decided in the first 3 or so years of life. If you suffer enough stress to alter your bodies chemistry which in turn alters the way genes express themselves, that makes a massive difference.

Too much stress at an early age puts your body into a permanent fight, flight or freeze mode. The way the human body was designed, those are only supposed to take place in times of danger, then you go back to normal. But when you get stuck in that mode at an early age it changes everything. Your body increases the stress hormones which fucks with your development because you are developing in an unnatural state that nature never meant for you to develop in. So in that state, even if you have good genes, they won't express properly or to their optimal potential.

Even emotional stress counts as stress because it releases cortisol. In fact, in a Romanian orphanage, it was observed that some children actually died from emotional stress and deprivation even when their food, shelter and clean water needs were adequately met. So emotional stress is no joke.

That's why boys who suffer chronic anxiety as children often end up shorter than boys who didn't. In general, boys who were relatively stress free develop to be bigger and taller and better looking than boys who developed under stress.

Whites and fillipinos. Enrique Inglesias or whatever his name is a mix of that.

Also, they are high IQ and if they got many of the white features, they will be good looking.

It depends on the exact thing and the exact timing of where it went wrong. When it comes to height and looks once you enter puberty, that's usually decided in the first 3 or so years of life. If you suffer enough stress to alter your bodies chemistry which in turn alters the way genes express themselves, that makes a massive difference.

Too much stress at an early age puts your body into a permanent fight, flight or freeze mode. The way the human body was designed, those are only supposed to take place in times of danger, then you go back to normal. But when you get stuck in that mode at an early age it changes everything. Your body increases the stress hormones which fucks with your development because you are developing in an unnatural state that nature never meant for you to develop in. So in that state, even if you have good genes, they won't express properly or to their optimal potential.

Even emotional stress counts as stress because it releases cortisol. In fact, in a Romanian orphanage, it was observed that some children actually died from emotional stress and deprivation even when their food, shelter and clean water needs were adequately met. So emotional stress is no joke.

That's why boys who suffer chronic anxiety as children often end up shorter than boys who didn't. In general, boys who were relatively stress free develop to be bigger and taller and better looking than boys who developed under stress.
Well, that actually makes a lot of sense. I grew up in a hostile environment asf. But I developed both flight and freeze response over fight.

Kek my environment doomed me to be a a coward and my cowardness doomed my life even further.

Only East Asians mix with whites well a majority of the time (Japanese, Korean, Very Purebred Chinese) and no the gender doesn't really matter.

South East Asians, and any other Asian in general for that matter is a mixed bag, Filipino can be okay since they're a mongrel race and have some Spaniard DNA hidden away in there, they're like the Mexicans of Asia, altho most tend to lean on the Asian side.

From what I've seen, black female and white male offspring tend to be very ugly, white female and black male off spring tend to be very good looking. But then again on average when a white man goes for an ethnic foid, he's usually at best a low tier normie and the ethnic foid tends to be very ugly, so I'm sure that's a contributor, white foids who go for ethnic men usually go for Tyrones, or Chaddams or Changs etc. and the white foids who go for them are always at worst high tier Beckies.

As for white male Asian female couples, like with black women and white men, the white male is at best a low tier normie, while the Asian foid he's with is usually ugly, look at Mark Zucherburg and his wife, good example. So yeah gender and SMV plays a powerful role on how mix race kids turn out.

But in my experience I've seen a mixture of attractive and unattractive race mixes, that's why I'm not vehemently against race mixing like so many people are here, but I'm not vehemently pushing for race mixing either like the left and mainstream media does. I'm more or less neutral on racemixing and I'm willing to race mix with a foid regardless of her race as long as she's enticing enough for me.

That's just me though.
Knew a mixed race Stacy who's dad was black and mom a German woman. She said she was born in Germany because her dad was stationed there in the military. But he was from USA

Children of good looking and tall parents raised in a good environment would be the best off. Race is less important than all of that but white privilege and JBW is still real. Case in point you mainly care about white mixes.

You should use a variety of non-famous examples and comparisons to "prove" a certain mix would be better looking. If only there was someone on this forum good at finding pictures...

But it seems people already have their own idea in their mind of what certain mixes would look like.

Whites and fillipinos. Enrique Inglesias or whatever his name is a mix of that.

Also, they are high IQ and if they got many of the white features, they will be good looking.
That's a bad example.

His mother is from a rich family.
Preysler was born in Manila, Philippines, the third of six children to a wealthy family. She attended a private Roman Catholic school; Her father, Carlos Preysler y Pérez de Tagle, was the executive director of Philippine Airlines and on the Board of Directors for the Banco Español de Manila (Spanish Bank of Manila), while her mother, María Beatriz Arrastia y Reynares, was the owner of a real estate company in Manila. She is the niece of actress Neile Adams, who is her mother's half-sister. She is also a first cousin once removed of American actor Steven R. McQueen, who is Neile's grandson.

Father is already above average too.
In 1970, Preysler was introduced to a retired football player named Julio Iglesias, who just signed a recording contract to become a singer.

Maternal grandfather was born in Spain.
Edit: Died in Spain. Not sure where he was born but looks mostly or fully Spanish anyways.
Father

Maternal grandmother seems to have a Spanish background too. Maybe even mostly or fully Spanish.
Mother

Enrique Inglesias' true grandmother could have been some poorer native mistress the grandfather decided to keep around or something.

So Enrique Inglesias is about 1/4 Filipino or less.

Last edited: