Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Which Race Produces More Bullies

Eremetic

Eremetic

Neo Luddite • Unknown
-
Which races have the most bullies? An article giving an answer to this question has recently been published by three British psychologists in a study lead by Dr Neil Tippett. They defined bullying as “aggressive behaviour, engaged in repeatedly, by an individual or group of peers with more, actual or perceived, power than the victim”. The study assessed racial differences in bullying in a British sample of 4668 adolescents, assessed by self-report answers to questions such as “Do you physically bully other children at school by hitting or pushing them around, threatening or stealing their things?” The results were expressed as odds ratios with the rate for whites set at 1.0 and showed that bullying is greatest in South Asians at 2.59 times the rate of whites, next greatest in blacks at 2.2 times the rate of whites, and lowest for East Asians (largely Chinese) in blacks at 0.93 times the rate of whites. The results confirm previous studies showing that in Britain, blacks have higher rates of aggression than whites and Chinese lower rates than whites, but the high rates of South Asians are anomalous.

Either black or white

Blacks and the tan arabs, These were my bullies.

I was bullied by everyone.

Either black or white
Whites are more verbal for what i noticed, Blacks feel the need to touch the person and dominate them, No not sexually but like lean in to dominate and yell in the face, Arab tans are more likely to punch people in stomach, Happened to me.

Brutal currypill. The caste system was a 3000 year old continuous bullying strategy, so it makes sense curries still bully the most.

Brutal currypill. The caste system was a 3000 year old continuous bullying strategy, so it makes sense curries still bully the most.
Maybe theyre still butthurt they have to shit in the streets

Humans suck in general

Some interesting international stats on this:

img022.png

share-of-children-ages-13-15-who-report-being-bullied.png

Humans suck in general

Spics and blacks for sure, I grew up around them and bullying and shit talking is entirely how they socialize. They prioritize “street smarts”

I was bullied by niggers during middle school, fuckers used a LED pencil to poke holes in my bike tires, stole stuff from my backpack on numerous occasions, and would throw things at me on the bus, (they always sat at the back) I got tired and socked one as hard as I could om the face once then the entire group started targeting me, luckily I was 7th grade they were 8th, didn't see them for the next year until high school but they were easier to avoid

Last edited:
Normal-fags are such science deniers. Seriously, I would like to exterminate them en masse and deny their scientifically proven demise.
yep

JFL at getting bullied by weak curries