Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Which race or ethnicity is most blackpilled?

Which race or ethnicity is most blackpilled?

• White (euro overall)

Votes: 10 21.3%
  • Slavs

Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Latino/Hispanic

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • East Asians

Votes: 17 36.2%
  • South Asians

Votes: 4 8.5%
  • Blacks

Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Americans

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Middle Eastern/Arab

Votes: 4 8.5%

• Total voters
AsakuraHao

AsakuraHao

Banned
-
@wereq @Chudpreet @dziki_dzik @PolskiKartofel @starystulejarz

Blacks are black pilled by far. the amount of bluepilled whites i see is astonishing.
blacks are acutely aware of the hypergamy of women and act accordingly, the thug persona is born out of fatherlessness and sheer statusmaxxing.

women are drawn to these thugs to the point that even the middleclass black kids are thugmaxxing. tell me its not an inherent understanding of the black pill.this is because the black is the canary in the mine. what happened to blacks will now happen to the rest of society,they are ahead of the curve. meanwhile whitoids are soy boys or nazis. they only woke up recently to what the blacks knews 30 years ago.

East Asians. Worst Korea in particular is probably the most blackpilled country on earth.

East asians for sure. Theyre not as ugly as south asians but their countries are "developed" (meaning feminized and liberalized) enough that they have extreme hypergamy. Seriously, you go to places like korea and japan, and they have separate subway cars for women, its a race of women that hate their men.

@wereq @Chudpreet @dziki_dzik @PolskiKartofel @starystulejarz
Attraction is biological and cultural. Biological attraction is to alelle frequency compatibility. So, the race and environment you're adapted to heavily dictates what you're attracted to.

To asian women, chang is the most attractive and to black women, Tyrone is the most attractive, etc.

Last edited:
Curries are the subconsciously the most blackpilled hence why they are always taught to moneymaxx and carriermax since childhood so that one can compensate for his sub human looks

Anything not white

Curries are the subconsciously the most blackpilled hence why they are always taught to moneymaxx and carriermax since childhood so that one can compensate for his sub human looks
Curries are master copers

Blacks are black pilled by far. the amount of bluepilled whites i see is astonishing.
blacks are acutely aware of the hypergamy of women and act accordingly, the thug persona is born out of fatherlessness and sheer statusmaxxing.

women are drawn to these thugs to the point that even the middleclass black kids are thugmaxxing. tell me its not an inherent understanding of the black pill.this is because the black is the canary in the mine. what happened to blacks will now happen to the rest of society,they are ahead of the curve. meanwhile whitoids are soy boys or nazis. they only woke up recently to what the blacks knews 30 years ago.
Cope nig nog

None, it's just biological monkeys everywhere following instincts

Cope nig nog
im not black retard but its interesting to observe this shit.

whites are the least blackpilled due to the sheer amount of JBW most nations have. you can get laid in any country just for being white.

literally none. all races ive seen its fair share of copers. but whites are the most bluepilled by far

Yup black friend I had since 5th grade lives in a very nice house, both his parents are together and his dad is a engineer. Now hes running around with guns and already caught a charge for being involved in homicide. Complete different kid from middle school..

whites are the most bluepilled by far
How can this be remotely true when curries exist? No one is as delusionmaxxed as curries. Non-SK/Jap rice are also horrendously bluepilled. Hence why so many curries and rice move the the West despite being totally unfit to assimilate into the r-selection sociobiological dynamics of whites, spics, and thugnigs

East asians for sure. Theyre not as ugly as south asians but their countries are "developed" (meaning feminized and liberalized) enough that they have extreme hypergamy. Seriously, you go to places like korea and japan, and they have separate subway cars for women, its a race of women that hate their men.
Asia would be fixed overnight if we were black pilled

South Asians specifically curries

How can this be remotely true when curries exist?
curries atleast have some form of tradition left in them despite being low iq poo bathers. white traditions have been completely erased in favor of LGBT and feminist degeneracy

curries atleast have some form of tradition left in them despite being low iq poo bathers. white traditions have been completely erased in favor of LGBT and feminist degeneracy
I suppose if you want to go with that definition of bluepilled, then yeah whites are the most bluepilled. In terms of the dating bluepill specifically though, curries and rice are more bluepilled

im not black retard but its interesting to observe this shit.

whites are the least blackpilled due to the sheer amount of JBW most nations have. you can get laid in any country just for being white.

No, only in any SEA country.

I suppose if you want to go with that definition of bluepilled, then yeah whites are the most bluepilled. In terms of the dating bluepill specifically though, curries and rice are more bluepilled
systematic feminism is what leads to bluepillism in terms of dating. asia isnt as feminist as the white countries, so whites are the most bluepilled even going by that definition

South Koreans are the only blackpilled ones. Everyone else is redpilled or bluepilled.

East asians are mostly ugly, very short and are dicklets. They only exist to get mogged by white SEAmaxx passportbros. Its extremely brutal

Where's hapas?