Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Which race of women do you hate the most?

Sonic

Sonic

Gotta cope fast
-
LATINAS

they are race deniers and traitors- they will jump into any chad or white average guy over

ASIANS

t
hey look at themselves as pure and smart and that htey are "special" over white girls, but in the end just want the white cocku like every whore

pigskins and chinks

Sheboons cause they're obnoxious. Also noodlewhores.

Most latinas I see don't like white guys

White foids because they are the hardest to acquire

White women & black women

White women because they are the most privileged and free in the entire world but still have the audacity to complain like children. I hate them.
plus who supports kike agenda's like white toilets also who ties to destroy their own race and nation like white toilets.

Sheboons, noodles and cumwhores

I hate White women the most, because they're the most ruthless and degenerate, beating even the soulless chink bugfoids.

White women because they are the most privileged and free in the entire world but still have the audacity to complain like children. I hate them.
:blackpill: :bigbrain:

Whenever a White woman in the West complains about anything related to herself, it should be a moral obligation to slap the bitch and tell her to STFU.

:blackpill: :bigbrain:

Whenever a White woman in the West complains about anything related to herself, it should be a moral obligation to slap the bitch and tell her to STFU.
our moral obligation as ethnics is to defile white women

There aren't enough latinos here so I can't really say.
Depends if you're hot or not.
is 1.75m height acceptable if youre a 6 in attractiveness?

i thought white bitches went for the white chads from germany etc

LATINAS

they are race deniers and traitors- they will jump into any chad or white average guy over

ASIANS

t
hey look at themselves as pure and smart and that htey are "special" over white girls, but in the end just want the white cocku like every whore
White femoids especially slav whores

white anglo american foids by far. theyre crude, arrogant, and racist asf. extremely overrated. they think theyre the shit but most of us asian dudes certainly don't feel that way about them. they look and carry themselves slobbishly and are manly as fuck.

distant second would be self hating noodlewhores. they genuinely hate themselves and thats so pathetic and off putting to me. who would wanna associate themselves with someone that literally hates their own race of people and culture? Thats insane that so many white dudes would still date them despite that. That would be like if I ascended with a latina and all she did was talk shit about latinos and tried to avoid latinos. That tells me that she's extremely fucked in the head and that is someone you should be extremely cautious of or avoid altogether.

all of them are bad
but i have more hate for croatian and gypsy foids :lasereyes:

Curry, Spic and Jewfish.

Puerto Rico No GIF

Noodles by a mile.

No other species of foid takes active pleasure in denigrating and humiliating their own men.

Thank Krishna that curry foids are too hideous to outmarry in large numbers.

Latinas and Black since they are the loudest. Also play loud music and dance.

DNC about women at this point tbh. They’re all the same brainless non sentient creatures with no real personality.

All of them there is no safe female race.

Pajeetas, the worst and bottom of the barrel

Asians because they think their small size and subhuman little yellow mugs make them the epitome of the perfect anime girl, but in reality they are pathetic incel and EAH factories. Also niggers because they're stupid, fat and think the whole world owes them

Latinas and whites.

Sheboons are entitled.

Years ago, I was bullied too. Youth would laugh at me because I was a short autistic boy who was unable to speak without stuttering. They called me "house mouse", "weirdo", "freak", "pipsqueak", "leprechaun"(feminine voice). One femoid staff member said, "I think he has a disability" as a joke, which caused all of the femoids around to start laughing.

A "sheboon" bullied me in group therapy; she and her Black friends would laugh at my anxious behavior and tell me to "go away" during group activities, which led to me being criticized by psychologists.

The next child to join was "Jacques", a 5'2 Black boy about 12-years of age. He was highly considerate of Aspie John's anxiety and made sure to speak to him. He'd also sit by him daily.

"Aspie John, how are you today?"

"Aspie John, they weren't letting you participate, were they?"(The "Sheboons" in Aspie John's class did not like his help)

"Aspie John, do you want some of my Halloween candy?"(Aspie John's (then) religion prevented him from participating in Halloween; he declined)

Even so, Aspie John chose to keep his impending class switch hidden from Jacques, given his extreme discomfort in the class and his problems with the other Black youth present. He'd clean the black pencil case with hand sanitizer and hand wipes to distract himself from his low sense of self-worth.
Intellau_Celistic said:

Nothing new. Pean holes have blocked me from sitting near them on the bus. When I was on the bus once, a Black foid and her mother quickly exited and glared at me from the bus stop.

In group therapy, Shannon B was switched into another group after I looked at her during "process group". I was told not to "stare", to the exclusion of everyone else staring at her. This was after she turned her head and frowned at me.

I'm reluctant to divulge such details since they encourage my "Negative Thoughts".

Yes. I was penalized for staring at a Cumskin hole. It once angered me, knowing that Western society was brimming with too many pro-Cumskin Hole simps to accept my experiences.