Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Which race of women do you hate the most?

Which race of women do you hate the most?

• WhiteBitches

Votes: 30 56.6%
  • NoodleWhores (Asians)

Votes: 4 7.5%
  • CurryWhores (Indian)

• HoodWhores (Black)

Votes: 11 20.8%
  • Other

• Total voters
Fuck snobbish white whores.

I don't hate races (Only certain cultural personality traits)

Last edited:
white and Asian they can both burn

All of the above

Girls who are not my ethnicity (Chicano). Other races are so weird and alien to me. I can't relate to girls (and guys) from other cultures at all.

Blacks are obviously the most stupid, violent, obnoxious, and unattractive of the options, but I don't hate them because I accept them for what they are. I find myself resenting white women moreso because I know it's possible that they can be better than their current condition.

Girls who are not my ethnicity (Chicano). Other races are so weird and alien to me. I can't relate to girls (and guys) from other cultures at all.
Do you live in Mexico? Aren't the standards lower there?

Strange that only I’ve voted for currybitches

Whites are the worst because they are the most racist against ethnics compared to other races of women

Whites are the worst because they are the most racist against ethnics compared to other races of women

Really? I don’t think so. Thing is that every race of whores prefers white. They’re better than noodle and curry whores imo. Those bitches don’t like their own race

I hate all foids equally.

I would like to sort, descending order by hate:

crackerwhore (white) > noodlewhore (asian) > currybitch (indian) > allahuakbarwhore (middleastern) > spicbitch (hispanic) > hoodbitch (black) > other

White whores are the worst, they are so fucking entitled to everything. We need Sharia in the west

White whores are the worst, they are so fucking entitled to everything. We need Sharia in the west
White Shariah now. I agree. They have been brainwashed by Satanic Judaic Freemasonry.

twi'leks are the most disgusting ones

those lightskin stuck up self hating wanna be white rats who are like. "urrrrr i'm only 25.645% black"

white girls. white girls are condescending and bitchy as fuck, i hope they all get raped and die.

I dont hate a race of women, i hate all of them equally. AWALT

I dont hate a race of women, i hate all of them equally. AWALT

Its true to an extent, however white women have the most inflated ego and asian women are selfhating.
So I hate them more.

Hating people you dont know is retarded. tbh Even when they are evil women.

Light skinned black women. They have the biggest ego on the planet by far.

Black women by far. Most of them are such drama queens it is just ridiculous and i can't imagine how anyone could deal with them. But then they only go for hoodrat niggas and gangsters.

stuck up blonde sluts

Rich white women who grew up with a "princess complex"

Whitebitches are the rudest most evil people on Earth.

None, I just hate bitchy women regardless of race

All women are trash but I hate white bitches the most.

I dont get the hate for whites. They are the best looking race and of course they would reject us inferior non whites, there isnt any pressure for them to go outside dating only GL tall whiteguys. However, what truly is despicable are asian sluts and indian whores. They despise their own race of men in the never ending chase for white cock. They should all burn alive before feeling the true pain in jahannam

I dont get the hate for whites. They are the best looking race and of course they would reject us inferior non whites, there isnt any pressure for them to go outside dating only GL tall whiteguys. However, what truly is despicable are asian sluts and indian whores. They despise their own race of men in the never ending chase for white cock. They should all burn alive before feeling the true pain in jahannam
I completely agree, I don’t see the problem with white girls demanding white chads. the problem is ethnic girls demanding white chads. white girls are also actually a lot nicer to me than my own race of women.

I completely agree, I don’t see the problem with white girls demanding white chads. the problem is ethnic girls demanding white chads. white girls are also actually a lot nicer to me than my own race of women.
your pic infuriates me every time you post. fuck these traitorous non white sluts