Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Which race of people is the worst

Which race is the worst

• Total voters
opportunistic, materialistic, cookie cutter sheep, horrible sense of humor. i don't know a few, I've been surrounded by asians for the past 3 years. I used to think they were alright too, back in the day.
loool dam man i know what you mean a lot are like that, i guess your right the few i know are really good guys but the rest do fit that description.

Just a reminder its over for curries and ricecels

Curries, the only thing below us is abos

I'm curious as to why Indians are so hated.

Rip @Smallframecel

Got hit by the coon train

I would say the people that live in the earths core.

I believe white people should be separated into two or three categories. Yajuuj and Majuuj are way different than.. let's say an Irishman...

currys mogged tbh

They're ugly, but are the Australian Aboriginals really that pathetic? Don't they kind of stay to themselves, away from all the parts of civilization that would make them hate themselves?

Not all curries are the same. There's 2 main races across India/Pakistan/Bangladesh: Aryan and Dravidian.

Aryans are descendants of Iranian nomads who settled in the Indian subcontinent 3500 years ago. Dravidians were the natives of the subcontinent before the Aryan invasion, and originally migrated from Africa over 60 000 years ago

As a result of the 2 races co-existing in the same place for over 3500 years, most people in the indian subcontinent are a mix of the 2 races. Your average indian is a mix of both races. At the same time, there are those in India who are fully Aryan, thus being able to pass off as Persian due to fair skin colour and caucasoid skull structure/facial features whilst there are full Dravidians who are able to pass off as negroids/Australian Aboriginals due to dark skin colour and negroid skull structure/facial features.

Indeed, India has the greatest racial diversity of any country in the world.

Here's photos of Aryan Indian (John Abraham) and Dravidian Indian (Johnny Lever) side by side.

Attachments

• Has-John-Abraham-HIKED-his-price-to-a-WHOPPING-Rs.15-crore.jpg
    Has-John-Abraham-HIKED-his-price-to-a-WHOPPING-Rs.15-crore.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 59
  • johny-lever-1075215-14-10-2016-02-47-38.jpg
    johny-lever-1075215-14-10-2016-02-47-38.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 56
Last edited: