Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Which race of non-white foids do you want to fuck the most?

• Thread starter Deleted member 36465
  • Start date

Which race of non-white foids do you want to fuck the most?

• Total voters
This is essentially worship, I think. Probably not a good thread to make. Probably shouldn't be like "I love x sort of women so much." That's for Looksmax.

Arab: I see a lot of Algerian girls where I live.
Isn't @Diocel from there?
Hot Arabic Girls that are too cute for the Internet Archives - Orlando  Solution

This is essentially worship, I think. Probably not a good thread to make. Probably shouldn't be like "I love x sort of women so much." That's for Looksmax.
Who said anything about love?

want to fuck a curry before i die ngl

Latinas, Noodlewhores come in a very close 2nd place.

sand, but many syrians/levantines look like balkans/greeks so...........

Curry, for the simple reason that most curry women despise me for no reason whatsoever and look at me with disgust

Jews. I love Jewish whores. They are strangely appealing to me.

Will happily fuck latina over some white trash. I watched those red district videos of dudes walking around Colombia and god damn their hookers are smoking hot. Makes me laugh at the idiots and their brainwashed white worship, "muh blue blonde eyes Stacy" and all that chit. Keep that garbage to yourself lmao.

SEA second, plenty of petite cute chicks.

Only maybe then I'll take the tall ass overweight white foid that ages like milk... ha

Black are fine if she looks like Fatima Diame, but the problem is that most of them look like a freaking Harambe with a wig on.

We have far too many of these threads on an incel site anyways

Lighter color sand or Argentinian chicks. They're usually pretty white.

Noodle because I probably have higher chances of success with these foids

Anyone that isn't a pigskin

6fda3104b2681155fba7161ff6f590f3

Latina
They have big tits and ass
Maybe Korean
They are fantastic like anime

I don't think it's a secret that incels still want to fuck women.

No one's saying it is. But we still aren't allowed to pedestal women. I might like a woman, might wanna have her as my avatar, but that's still against the rules.

All except abos and sheboons.

It must be just because of anime but:

e7db2089f1176dadfd34b625e77cbd79--pictures-japanese-girl-nude-sexy-asian-babes.jpg

Here is my top 3 picks

1. Latina spics
2. Latina spics
3. Latina spics

Spic and sand.

stopped liking noodlewhores when i realized how much of frauding abominations they are :feelskek:

Nicholas Cage Film GIF

I want to be adressed by ladies with -sama

Latinas mog :feelsohh:
I remind you that latinas have Iberian blood, that's why they are the best looking non-white foids. Noodlewhores look like shit compared to mamasitas :feelsaww:

stopped liking noodlewhores when i realized how much of frauding abominations they are :feelskek:
View attachment 490015View attachment 490016View attachment 490017
Nicholas Cage Film GIF
All races with such a huge amount of makeup can do the same, never happened it to you that thought you were watching a "gorgeous girl" from behind and then it was just a tranny because of cosmeticmaxxing? It even happens at full front if they were chadlites before degenerating because of mental illness.

Latinas mog :feelsohh:
I remind you that latinas have Iberian blood, that's why they are the best looking non-white foids. Noodlewhores look like shit compared to mamasitas :feelsaww:

iu

My past oneitits is a mutt (half-white, half-sand).
She has pretty blue-eyes, wide hips, long legs and mandible-mogs me to the moon and back.
I still have to kill a cuck in me.