Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Which race of men has the worst personality?

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
Indians:
04fabd28690cecc62771b0db5033551b

Asians:
130317SPLSHU1-postimg-539v.jpg

Egyptians:
148455-1417606422.jpg

Jews:
ShowImage.ashx

Somalis:
Somali-Pirate-Sue-Sony-Pictures-For-Cut-Of-Profits-From-%E2%80%98Captain-Phillips%E2%80%99.jpg

Who?

On that list, Jews, the absolute fucking worst

irl it's ghetto blacks followed by white people

ghetto blacks are fucking insufferably retarded and white people are just...fake

I'm not sure, which race are you? :lul::lul:

Obviously Indians, if not then why do women like them the least?

Almost every Jew I've met had some kind of irreparably shitty thing about the way they conducted themselves. A lot of times when you try to have conversation with them, it inevitably leads to them either humblebragging or blatantly bragging. In some cases, they've made up incredibly unbelievable lies about their feats.

And don't even get me started on how they handle money. The memes are true, they try to squeeze every last penny out of everything. One guy I knew straight up stole rent deposit money and made up dumb unbelievable excuses about it without ever owing up to the fact that he straight up stole it.

Vile creatures, most of them.

Egyptian.
I actually had an Egyptian low tier normie friend so I can't talk shit about egyptians, he was able to fuck plenty of chicks as a transfer student from egypt in the US. He looks hideous but he gymmaxxed and has a 6 pack. Too high inhib to post pic of him here

Ghetto blacks are the worst but I may be partial because I live in the hood with a 70 percent black population. And of course (((them)))

Almost every Jew I've met had some kind of irreparably shitty thing about the way they conducted themselves. A lot of times when you try to have conversation with them, it inevitably leads to them either humblebragging or blatantly bragging. In some cases, they've made up incredibly unbelievable lies about their feats.

And don't even get me started on how they handle money. The memes are true, they try to squeeze every last penny out of everything. One guy I knew straight up stole rent deposit money and made up dumb unbelievable excuses about it without ever owing up to the fact that he straight up stole it.

@Jewsel Explain.

should have put west africans and not somalis because its over for us

@Jewsel Explain.
Lol well @Jewsel maybe you're different but in my life experience, this is how most of them acted. Either one or the other of bragging or doing shady shit with money. Some do both. Also you guys are very cliquey and act very different in the presence of other Jews. Some kind of weird tribe mentality but that's to be expected I guess since I also act different when around my people

non westernized asians. All indians.

idk it seems every race has their good parts and their bad parts personality wise.

Race alone doesn't affect personality wtf is this question. It's about upbringing and environment

Holy shit I relate. I have an orthodox Jewish landlord, he is fucking vile. He charges me 1800 (edit 1800 not 800) dollars a month for a piece of shit apartment in the ghetto, where half of the apartments are government assisted living kek. My heat didn't work for 2 months IN THE FUCKING WINTER when temps dropped below 20 degrees Fahrenheit some days on the eastcoast (thats below zero for Celsiuscels). I finally threatened to not pay rent during the 2nd month without heat, and sleeping in full clothing with a hoodie and multiple layers.

He finally sent some unequipped retard who only spoke spanish to do a chop job. The repair guy had to return 2 more times after that to fucking fix the problem, and the fucking kike was impossible to get a hold of. On top of that this jew has 8 children and didn't even work a day in his life, he just got the apartment from his brother in law or some shit because all jews help each other.

/venting done

Race alone doesn't affect personality wtf is this question. It's about upbringing and environment
That's ridiculous, anyone can tell you that Indians have terrible personalities, that's why females hate them so much.
3JcbWwz.png

Holy shit I relate. I have an orthodox Jewish landlord, he is fucking vile. He charges me 1800 dollars a month for a piece of shit apartment in the ghetto, where half of the apartments are government assisted living kek. My heat didn't work for 2 months IN THE FUCKING WINTER when temps dropped below 20 degrees Fahrenheit some days on the eastcoast (thats below zero for Celsiuscels). I finally threatened to not pay rent during the 2nd month without heat, and sleeping in full clothing with a hoodie and multiple layers.

He finally sent some unequipped retard who only spoke spanish to do a chop job. The repair guy had to return 2 more times after that to fucking fix the problem, and the fucking kike was impossible to get a hold of. On top of that this jew has 8 children and didn't even work a day in his life, he just got the apartment from his brother in law or some shit because all jews help each other.

/venting done
I wouldn't be surprised if a good portion of them are part of some secret cult that they can't talk about in front of goyims

I'm not sure, which race are you? :lul::lul:
He's Egyptian, but the guy he chose is a popular soccer player and loved by millions of people. The OP is a disgraceful cunt to have used his picture.

He's Egyptian, but the guy he chose is a popular soccer player and loved by millions of people. The OP is a disgraceful cunt to have used his picture.
I used Aziz Ansari's picture too, isn't he loved by millions?

Holy shit I relate. I have an orthodox Jewish landlord, he is fucking vile. He charges me 1800 (edit 1800 not 800) dollars a month for a piece of shit apartment in the ghetto, where half of the apartments are government assisted living kek. My heat didn't work for 2 months IN THE FUCKING WINTER when temps dropped below 20 degrees Fahrenheit some days on the eastcoast (thats below zero for Celsiuscels). I finally threatened to not pay rent during the 2nd month without heat, and sleeping in full clothing with a hoodie and multiple layers.

/venting done
All Jews do help each other. That's why you will find a lot of Jewish actors and actresses in Hollywood and TV shows.

I find it hard to believe ghetto blacks are even conscious beings. They all act the same. Like a hivemind running the same script.

There was a song by Nas that described them quite well (even though he fits the criteria himself jfl)

Lyrics: Most of my niggaz packed in correctional facilities, Half of them passed on, mack strong, couple of shots May the ghost leave a body, now they hauntin the block Where they used to stand at, somebody's takin they place A younger man perhaps, hand slaps, can't understand that Same walk, same talk, I wonder can that be possible A thug dies, another step inside his shoes

Truest thing I ever heard tbh. Then again, they act the way they do because it's quite literally social suicide to not act like a thug when you're black, especially in the inner city like the neighborhoods I grew up in

Black guys obviously. Highest crime/rape/murder rates and lowest IQ.

Jews in goyim lands are very different from those in israel,we dont like them tbh
Have you ever killed a Palestinian child?

I disagree with all of the answers so far:

Blacks - low inhib, can be quite funny sometimes & even charming.

Jews - good at making money despite all their negatives

Asians - polite

Indians - getting low on the totem pole now, but they are quite beta so they aren't the worst

somalis - almost the worst race of people but not quite

In my opinion, it has to be afghan men. They have zero inhibition towards rape, including raping men and children. If you have afghans in your country, they are probably massively over-represented in rape stats. They also have zero redeeming qualities. They are cocky, arrogant, but also individually very meek and beta and will only take action when in groups of their family members / tribe etc.

Boy fucking is a cherished part of their culture.

Egyptian isnt a race retard
worst looking subhumans are from third world shitholes and arab countries tho

Hello cucktears, I hate jews, whatcha gonna do about it?
jews_image081-540x702.jpg

There was a song by Nas that described them quite well (even though he fits the criteria himself jfl)

Lyrics: Most of my niggaz packed in correctional facilities, Half of them passed on, mack strong, couple of shots May the ghost leave a body, now they hauntin the block Where they used to stand at, somebody's takin they place A younger man perhaps, hand slaps, can't understand that Same walk, same talk, I wonder can that be possible A thug dies, another step inside his shoes

Truest thing I ever heard tbh. Then again, they act the way they do because it's quite literally social suicide to not act like a thug when you're black, especially in the inner city like the neighborhoods I grew up in

It is social suicide, but I doubt they even consider that. They don't think on that metalevel.

aboriginas those fuckers can't be trsted

they're all the same

I actually had an Egyptian low tier normie friend so I can't talk shit about egyptians, he was able to fuck plenty of chicks as a transfer student from egypt in the US. He looks hideous but he gymmaxxed and has a 6 pack. Too high inhib to post pic of him here

Ghetto blacks are the worst but I may be partial because I live in the hood with a 70 percent black population. And of course (((them)))
can you pm me pic? I need to understand how Egyptian men look like because people tell me some weird shit when they guess where I am from lol

Middle eastern people in general and ghetto American blacks.

Jews, ghetto blacks, ghetto Hispanics, and wiggers are the fucking worst

Jews and Indians are two peas in a pod. Especially Indians from India are the fucking worst.

Def the jews. They are some of the biggest pains in the ass. Yeah, you try to be tolerant and all that, you try to be sympathetic, then you see what they are really like. All the other groups, I met some cool ass folks. Esp. Indians/Arabs. Also like real guinea guido whop dego greaser slimy dirty Italians as well. Oh yeah, ghetto blacks. I like blacks, but those types are a pain.

Choosing one race as worst is like comparing a pile of shit to a puddle of vomit.

Yes, because nothing says "We aren't racist, if anything it's cuck tears!" like trying to generalize entire races of people as having the worst personalities.

I pick whites. They make up the overwhelming majority of fakecels, (average looking people whose legitamatley bad personalities make them undatable) can be directly linked to the entire incel epidemic, and by far have the most toxic women. Who is more likely to "Teehee just get a haircut and change your personality teehee theres someone out there for everyone"? (straight up lie, sell you hope) Which one wil go "Listen ugly ass nigga straight up y dafuck u even talking to me?" (brutally honest, blackpilled by default kek)

Whites are by far the most attractive, but they’re monstrously cringy compared to other races. The only time other races are cringy is when they’re trying to act black, which means that blacks usually aren’t that cringy at all.
Blacks->Hispanics->Asians->Arabs->Indians->Whites

In terms of cringiness

blacks and whites have the worst personality coming from someone who is mixed race with those two.