Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Which race of foids worship white men the most?

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Foid punchER
★★★★★
Noodlewhores for sure, but i've also seen shitskin foids lust for white man cock

None of them. "JBW" is shitskin cope.

White worship? It's Asian women first and forever.

After that, Latin women invented blanqueamiento and mejorar la raza. Some Indian women self-hate very visibly and similarly to Asians (it's easy to drag Indian men), but most lack the SMV headroom to do so efficaciously. Black women seem the most loyal because Black people are by far the most race conscious, but they also have low SMV so the credit there isn't all due to themselves.

Interestingly, if you include White women themselves, they're somewhere between Asian and Latin women. They dabble in dark meat but statistically marry out pretty rarely and lean right (a.k.a. White) more than any other women.

Last edited:
Noodlewhores hands down.

I'd argue that Asian women have eclipsed White women in White worship. A small number of White women have sex with ethnic men; an even smaller number genuinely like them. But pretty much every Asian woman devalues and takes Asian men for granted when given the chance with a White man.

After that, Latin women invented blanqueamiento and mejorar la raza. Some Indian women self-hate very visibly and similarly to Asians, but most lack the SMV headroom to do so efficaciously. Black women seem the most loyal because of Black focus on race, but they also have low SMV so the credit there isn't all due to themselves.

Interestingly, if you include White women themselves, they're somewhere between Asian and Latin women. They dabble in dark meat but statistically marry out pretty rarely and lean right (a.k.a. White) more than any other women.

Noodlewhores hands down.

It’s less that noodles worship whites, although they are preferred but theyre desperate for anybody but ricecels, they show the same interest for blacks, indians, arabs, and spics as they do whites. They want to escape the yellow inbreeding cult of hell. And who can blame them in the end. Asian hate is just lookism and an attempt to wipe poisonous chink genetics. Other races aren’t nearly as repulsed by their men since they are nowhere near our subhumanity level thus they’re more likely to fall for racial pride and settle with their own men.

I'd argue that Asian women have eclipsed White women in White worship. A small number of White women have sex with ethnic men; an even smaller number genuinely like them. But pretty much every Asian woman devalues and takes Asian men for granted when given the chance with a White man.
Every white man has more smv than every asian man period. Even those like godfrey gao and hu bingn get mogged by brian peppers and the elephant man, I’ve even done it on female cousins what man would you prefer they picked brian peppers over and attractive asian model

It’s less that noodles worship whites, although they are preferred but theyre desperate for anybody but ricecels, they show the same interest for blacks, indians, arabs, and spics as they do whites. They want to escape the yellow inbreeding cult of hell. And who can blame them in the end. Asian hate is just lookism and an attempt to wipe poisonous chink genetics. Other races aren’t nearly as repulsed by their men since they are nowhere near our subhumanity level thus they’re more likely to fall for racial pride and settle with their own men.
Agree, except it's pretty clear statistically they show more interest for Whites than non-Asian ethnics. And just on a technicality, everything-but-Asian worship includes White worship, mathematically speaking.

Asian foids especially Japanese.

Every white man has more smv than every asian man period. Even those like godfrey gao and hu bingn get mogged by brian peppers and the elephant man, I’ve even done it on female cousins what man would you prefer they picked brian peppers over and attractive asian model
True, there's that famous video of Kevin Kreider bemoaning his dating app performance. The Asian woman proscription on Asian men is absolute, especially when it comes to reproduction.

Wife (35f) and I (35m) are both ethnically Chinese, we have been having fertility issues and now she is pushing towards us getting a White sperm donor

She then starts going off about how picking a sperm donor is actually really great, because its one of the places you can pick out the exact genetics you want for your kid (this was lighthearted). I was like yeah its cool. She then asks me how would I feel about choosing a White sperm donor. I was like, I would be against it, and then she starts asking me why, and I am like hey I would like my children to look like me. She then is like, that’s a really patriarchal and racist concept. She then starts listing off all the great things that would happen she is like our kids would be taller, they would fit better into American society, and she then starts going off on how interracial babies are the cutest.

Last edited:
Shut up self-hating chink. Just come to India, chinks have highest SMV here

Shut up self-hating chink. Just come to India, chinks have highest SMV here
@pyromancer1234 @mcmoohyun @SlayerSlayer @starcrapoo we need to tag this nigger as the stupidest troll/user of the year “muuhhh some 1/10 pajeeta said jungkook with his makeup looks alright to virtue signal all ricecels are fakecels who could pull in india muhhh)

@pyromancer1234 @mcmoohyun @SlayerSlayer @starcrapoo we need to tag this nigger as the stupidest troll/user of the year “muuhhh some 1/10 pajeeta said jungkook with his makeup looks alright to virtue signal all ricecels are fakecels who could pull in india muhhh)
Most of the curry whores are dykes, maybe that's why they like chinks idk

This this thread, everyone Indian curry agrees with me

Chinks, and it's not even close

This noodlewhore was around my age and looksmatch.

Guess who she chose and ended up getting a baseball bat stuffed into her vagina, tied up and thrown into a car trunk, and burnt to death while alive jfl. Did she know how many hundreds of thousands of single lonely asian american men that would get with her jfl...

Last edited:
Noodlewhores of course

Guess who she chose and ended up getting a baseball bat stuffed into her vagina, tied up and thrown into a car trunk, and burnt to death while alive jfl. Did she know how many hundreds of thousands of single lonely asian american men that would get with her jfl...

View attachment 1196699

Dyed hair is a strong indication of desperately wanting to be white

View attachment 1196699

Just hopped in a car with him on a whim, eh. After turning down the cars of a hundred thousand age-matched, looks-matched, non-murderer Asian men.

Noodlewhores for sure, but i've also seen shitskin foids lust for white man cock
it goes like this
Chinkwhores
Mayowhores
Currywhores
Latinawhores
Arabwhores
and sheboons

After that, Latin women invented blanqueamiento and mejorar la raza. Some Indian women self-hate very visibly and similarly to Asians (it's easy to drag Indian men), but most lack the SMV headroom to do so efficaciously. Black women seem the most loyal because Black people are by far the most race conscious, but they also have low SMV so the credit there isn't all due to themselves.

i would say mayowhores are in the middle

brutal