Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Which profession do you least respect?

Buried Alive 2.0

Buried Alive 2.0

Warlock
For me it would be teachers and professors. Professors tend to live in bubbles, outside of the contact from the real world, so they'll spew the most retarded and cucked shit. This isn't just about their tendencies to be woke and left wing, they also have very bad views regarding the state of the job market regarding their own profession. They also have a huge sense of importance and inflate egos.

Meanwhile, teachers are mostly foids who take part in raising children. Of course they tend to be feminists left-wingers and proudly pass this "knowledge" to the children. In truth, it's blatant indoctrination of children and teenagers.

Therapists, chiropractors, "influencer"

i agree about professors, imagine being such a sad piece of shit that you study something that inspires you like Philosophy or science, and all of that to end up teaching basic shit to kids and angsty teens... and also watch young normgroids live sex lives and experience teen love while you rot

The army and the police, because they protect the ruling regime of the rich Jews from the discontented impoverished people from the former middle class.

I guess people in marketing & sales. Their whole job is to lie to you and to manipulate you, two character traits I despise.

The same character traits are also prevalent in prostitutes and to some extent lawyers so I also don't like them.

For me it would be teachers and professors. Professors tend to live in bubbles, outside of the contact from the real world, so they'll spew the most retarded and cucked shit. This isn't just about their tendencies to be woke and left wing, they also have very bad views regarding the state of the job market regarding their own profession. They also have a huge sense of importance and inflate egos.

Meanwhile, teachers are mostly foids who take part in raising children. Of course they tend to be feminists left-wingers and proudly pass this "knowledge" to the children. In truth, it's blatant indoctrination of children and teenagers.
Teachers, Professors, ZOGbots, anyone who works in the EPA.

Any policeman or army soldier/ officer will fire a clip of bullets at you if you encroach on the ruling class of Jews - billionaire oligarchs. For those crumbs from their steel that the elite feeds them, such as high salaries, free medical care, or free housing.

The military.

No one should be serving Jews.

No one.

Yeah I feel sorry for these guys at times as many were young and stupid and swallowed the propaganda but I don’t allow myself to get too teary eyed since we live in the Information Age now so they don’t really have any excuse for not learning about who it is that they serve and why should I feel overly sad for them anyway when most of them couldn’t care less about all the lives and families they destroyed over in some third world shithole being the Jews mercenary golems?

So you have PTSD?

Yeah well little Tabibi and Akbar no longer have a mother, father or a home to sleep in because you just had to go play GI Joe for kikes in the desert in a desperate attempt to feel like a man.

Real answer: Any position that currently has a foid in it.

The army and the police, because they protect the ruling regime of the rich Jews from the discontented impoverished people from the former middle class.
I don’t hate police. Don’t care what anyone else says here, many cops are good, and without them, everything would go to shit. Our cars would get stolen without law enforcement, out food would get stolen, our houses burned down for fun, and we wouldn’t even have internet access probably.

People love to hate on cops, but I guarantee you’d be calling them if someone broke into your house or something like that. Cops keep the biggest bullies there are in line and prevent them from literally pillaging your entire town like something out of a Viking movie

Money lenders and anything to do with finance in general

Most celebrities, models, most teachers, therapists, psychiatrists, most politicians, astronauts and anyone in the pharmaceutical industry.

I don’t hate police. Don’t care what anyone else says here, many cops are good, and without them, everything would go to shit. Our cars would get stolen without law enforcement, out food would get stolen, our houses burned down for fun, and we wouldn’t even have internet access probably.

People love to hate on cops, but I guarantee you’d be calling them if someone broke into your house or something like that. Cops keep the biggest bullies there are in line and prevent them from literally pillaging your entire town like something out of a Viking movie
Why are you protecting the police? They receive their salaries from your taxes, among other things, they serve the elite and the authorities and will carry out any order from them. If tomorrow the parliament of your country issues a law according to which all those who believe in the black pill are extremists and they need to be put in prison or a mental hospital for re-education. Then the police will break into your house, point a gun at you, force you to lie on the floor and put your hands behind your head, after which they will arrest you and send you to court, after which you will be tried and imprisoned.Police officers are just mercenaries who live on the maintenance of the state and impose the will of the government on other people by force. Misogyny has already been recognized as extremism in the UK, so the British police will arrest ukcels.

Why are you protecting the police? They receive their salaries from your taxes, among other things, they serve the elite and the authorities and will carry out any order from them. If tomorrow the parliament of your country issues a law according to which all those who believe in the black pill are extremists and they need to be put in prison or a mental hospital for re-education. Then the police will break into your house, point a gun at you, force you to lie on the floor and put your hands behind your head, after which they will arrest you and send you to court, after which you will be tried and imprisoned.Police officers are just mercenaries who live on the maintenance of the state and impose the will of the government on other people by force. Misogyny has already been recognized as extremism in the UK, so the British police will arrest ukcels.
Never argued with that point. All I’m saying is that police are 100% necessary and it’s an important job. Without them to put fear in actual criminals, some thugs would probably be breaking into my house right now.

But you are right that many of them just follow the leaders and do as they are told. Most are like that, and can’t do much without instruction from higher ups.

Never argued with that point. All I’m saying is that police are 100% necessary and it’s an important job. Without them to put fear in actual criminals, some thugs would probably be breaking into my house right now.

But you are right that many of them just follow the leaders and do as they are told. Most are like that, and can’t do much without instruction from higher ups.
You have seen footage of British police beating British protesters along with migrants for daring not to tolerate the fact that their children were killed by some Nigger. White British policemen beat and arrested other white Britons because they dared to express their opinion because they were being replaced in their native land by Hindus, Arabs, blacks, but the police, in alliance with migrants, beat their people because the police were following orders from Jews from the British elite, who want to speed up the replacement the indigenous white population.

Police officers and army soldiers are just blockheads who did not find themselves in life and decided to be gangsters, but only in the service of the government.

You have seen footage of British police beating British protesters along with migrants for daring not to tolerate the fact that their children were killed by some Nigger. White British policemen beat and arrested other white Britons because they dared to express their opinion because they were being replaced in their native land by Hindus, Arabs, blacks, but the police, in alliance with migrants, beat their people because the police were following orders from Jews from the British elite, who want to speed up the replacement the indigenous white population.
I am not familiar with anything that happens there. I’m in USA

Police officers and army soldiers are just blockheads who did not find themselves in life and decided to be gangsters, but only in the service of the government.
Many of them are. I agree, and ones like that suck. There are many that are good too, and risk their lives to help save others. My point is that it’s silly to hate police as a whole because we need them. A lawless society would be ruthless and most of us would be killed

Only fans

These faggots crying about police would be the first to die without them

Lawyers, models, and really any office worker

Many of them are. I agree, and ones like that suck. There are many that are good too, and risk their lives to help save others. My point is that it’s silly to hate police as a whole because we need them. A lawless society would be ruthless and most of us would be killed
What is the law? This is the will that the ruling class imposes on others. If the ruling class wants to tomorrow, it will do so, so that being an incel will be outlawed and all incels will be declared criminals.

These faggots crying about police would be the first to die without them
To be honest, I see why he’s mad at some police. Some of them really do it for the power trip and are bad people. I do not believe those are the majority of cops tho, and we’d be screwed without police. Imagine if I had to be in guard 24/7 in case some gang tries to rob me of everything I have just because there is no law enforcement.

What is the law? This is the will that the ruling class imposes on others. If the ruling class wants to tomorrow, it will do so, so that being an incel will be outlawed and all incels will be declared criminals.
Ok, I agree that it’s bad that the ruling class determining the law is not good. But this still doesn’t undermine my point that we need enforcers of order in society. Without police, criminals would freely kill and rob everyone they could (most likely you and me would be victims of it too), and there would be nobody to stop it or protect us.

Onlyfans, influencers, strippers and whores, even professors provide some mild educational benefit even if it’s severely skewed. the first three need to be killed in a ditch.

I'm not gonna talk about models and online whores because it's as much of a "profession" as being a thief is.
But among real profession what comes to mind is wedding photo and videographers. It's insane the prices these faggots charge for simply taking a bunch of photos from people. Absolute fucking thieves.

I respect all professions.

When I find a class I dislike, My problem isn't with their profession (police, military) itself, but the fact they were led to serve the kikes by journalists and propagandists and corrupt politicians.

In a Marxist-Rodgerist society, police would enforce righteous rules such as banning foids from the streets. And the military would never fight stupid wars.

The police is a tool of the elites. In cases of corruption, where it would have the duty of going against corrupt politicians or when they'd have to go against the elite's agenda (in the case of defending the population against ngiger, j00s, immigrants, mixed thugs) the police cucks itself.

I'm not gonna talk about models and online whores because it's as much of a "profession" as being a thief is.
Good point. They don't produce anything. They are a net negative in society. Even NEETs are above them.

Male teachers are cool (At least the one's I had growing up) However femoid teachers are annoying bitchy cunts who never stop giving out. The contrast between male teachers & femoid teachers was the first gender realism I noticed as a child. The male teachers were always patient, cool & rarely lost their temper while the femoid teachers were annoying, bitchy & emotional.

Police officers for me, dumb low IQ retards who blindly do what ever the government says.

Therapists - useless people that simply spout gynocentric platitudes disguised as "science"

Influencers and models

Onlyfans whores

a more complicated one: nurses. Yes, they might save my life one day, but every nurse i know, both on and off their job, have such nasty, arrogant personalities

Agree about professors. I didn't continue in academia because of them - they are just laughably out of touch with real life
I also lack respect for teachers - I don't know how it is in other countries, but in the US, the bar to become a teacher is STUPIDLY LOW