Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Which Poster Has Higher Verbal Intelligence

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date

Who's Higher IQ?

• Atavistic Autist

Votes: 22 71.0%
  • PPEcel

Votes: 9 29.0%

• Total voters
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
Your choices are @Atavistic Autist and @PPEcel. Explain why? I have my opinion but I will abstain from the discussion unless anyone wants my input.

PPEcel because he seems to receive my messages pretty clearly, pretty much exactly how I intend them with maybe just a little digging whenever I stick my no good beak into one of his threads to comment. The other guy though, he's autistic so he couldn't possibly be high IQ in any which way.

The other guy though, he's autistic so he couldn't possibly be high IQ in any which way.
Complete cope. Autistic traits are correlated with the upper echelons of intelligence, because as you become more intelligent, this entails specialization, and you paradoxically become retarded in some things (like tying shoes or driving cars) but very skilled in others (whether verbal skills or spatial skills -- for me it's the former).

Over-specialization is not a good thing for evolutionary potential, however, and usually leads to extinction when seen in the animal kingdom. Such is the fate of many autistic men.

Complete cope. Autistic traits are correlated with the upper echelons of intelligence, because as you become more intelligent, this entails specialization, and you paradoxically become retarded in some things (like tying shoes or driving cars) but very skilled in others (whether verbal skills or spatial skills -- for me it's the former).

Over-specialization is not a good thing for evolutionary potential, however, and usually leads to extinction when seen in the animal kingdom. Such is the fate of many autistic men.
Glibness is apparently an autistic trait too. Don't you try to justify autism as anything but brain damage, you. Same with any inborn social defect.

Glibness is apparently an autistic trait too. Don't you try to justify autism as anything but brain damage, you. Same with any inborn social defect.
Glibness or pretentious speech is actually a consequence of co-morbid narcissism, which results from introversion, or withdrawing within your own mind during your formative years. In my case, this process was obviously cerebral and involved reading academic books, which are where I derive my vocabulary.

Autism itself is literally a set of genetic mutations, some of which have redeeming qualities and some of which don't. "Brain damage" is not the proper way to put it, especially since many of the problems that autistic celibates face (such as sensory sensitivities) are due to a decreased rate of neuronal death in the brain -- or having many more active brain cells than NTs!

This has negative implications (over-sensitivity to stimuli such as sounds, sights, and smells, as well as an over-active amlygdala causing increased anxiety in general) but also positive implications (the ability to work with more mental information than NTs in order to solve problems).

Last edited:
Complete adapt. Medically introverted characteristics are corresponded with the more elite classes of insight, on the grounds that as you become more shrewd, this involves specialization, and you incomprehensibly become impeded in certain things (like tying shoes or driving vehicles) however talented in others (regardless of whether verbal aptitudes or spatial abilities - for me it's the previous).

Over-specialization is definitely not something beneficial for developmental potential, in any case, and for the most part prompts eradication when found in the set of all animals. Such is the destiny of numerous mentally unbalanced men.

@Atavistic Autist because muh big words and he writes longer posts/comments

I does nigga, we be speakin in ebonics cus we is dem interlectualz n'shieet.

Complete adapt. Medically introverted characteristics are corresponded with the more elite classes of insight, on the grounds that as you become more shrewd, this involves specialization, and you incomprehensibly become impeded in certain things (like tying shoes or driving vehicles) however talented in others (regardless of whether verbal aptitudes or spatial abilities - for me it's the previous).

Over-specialization is definitely not something beneficial for developmental potential, in any case, and for the most part prompts eradication when found in the set of all animals. Such is the destiny of numerous mentally unbalanced men.

You killed it with the thesaurus.

dunno u but ill vote @BummerDrummer

Don't know them enough, though I've seen both post around.

:feelskek:

Autistic traits are correlated with the upper echelons of intelligence

Autism may be correlated with alleles that otherwise correlate with a higher IQ in neutorypical individuals, but it is nevertheless negatively correlated with IQ.

@LastGerman

@LastGerman

I just want to be able to drive, to be honest.

You literally couldn't have picked two users that are further apart. @Atavistic Autist wins by a million miles.

@PPEcel Sorry, buddy boyo, but this is no contest. Blame OP for putting you in this embarrassing spot.

I'd like to nominate @based_meme as a third contestant. There are few other users as well who I might be forgetting.

Complete adapt :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

I'd like to nominate @based_meme as a third contestant. There are few other users as well who I might be forgetting.

Honored, but I'll pass the torch over to @Atavistic Autist. I use verbose language when it's necessary to convey the important ideas in a concise - and precise - manner, but I try not to make a habit if it. Simplicity is preferable to complexity.

The worst thing that can happen to you as a commincator is to be misunderstood.

Tbh I don't remembering interacting with them enough to be able to decide.

I cannot gauge them without more writing samples...