Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming which pokemon villains are incels

sothaincel

sothaincel

Incel Dagoth Ur
My dumbass got back into pokemon and it’s the only thing I can fucking think about.

I’d say Cyrus and Maxie are inceltier, but I want your opinion.

All of them except Guzma thugmaxxer and Lusamine the milf. Giovanni fucked hia ginger admin.

I haven't played pokemon seriously since heartgold/soulsilver kek I remember I tried playing black and white back in 2011 but I had a shitty emulator in a shitty laptop so it was very lagged and I quited it.

The reason I didn't play in DS was because my flashcard didn't play the game and there was no new firmware

Mewtwo is chad but he went ER when cucksociety took his loli because he was 24 hours older than her and thus he was raping her with his presence.

All of them. The reason you can't play as a female Pokémon trainer is because they are too busy fucking Machamp and getting Machoke'd by Chadizard. Take the Pokémonpill.

All of them. The reason you can't play as a female Pokémon trainer is because they are too busy fucking Machamp and getting Machoke'd by Chadizard. Take the Pokémonpill.
What? You do realize that female trainers have been playable since gen 2 right