Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Which Pokémon do you most want to have sex with?

ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
I personally wouldn’t want to have sex with any Pokémon, even Jynx who is modelled after a sheboon. However, this greentext makes a compelling argument for Vaporeon and I would have to agree.

25F279B3 3B60 4B4C 8C7D 8DADF4FD88A5

Incels.is moment

Lyra, definitely. No, I'm not cheating, humans and Pokémon used to breed together in the past, therefore humans are technically Pokémon.

Lyra, definitely. No, I'm not cheating, humans and Pokémon used to breed together in the past, therefore humans are technically Pokémon.
That’s definite cheating. As punishment I’m putting you down as wanting to fuck Jynx

The cloyster is basically a pussy.

It's got outer lips, it's got inner lips, it's even got a little erect clit at the top. It's name sounds like a contraction of clit and oyster. I'd bung one in there.

Download

OK maybe not really.

It's got outer lips, it's got inner lips, it's even got a little erect clit at the top. It's name sounds like a contraction of clit and oyster. I'd bung one in there.

View attachment 620819

OK maybe not really.
It’s a water type too, so it would get wet. :feelsaww:

View attachment 620819

OK maybe not really.
If a shelder bites your dick. Will you evolve lile a slowpoke?