Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Which places do you want to visit before you die?

IamLost

IamLost

To Be or Not to Be
★★★
Personally, I may want to visit Pattaya, Thailand and Phnom Penh, Cambodia before I die. But I don‘t know if I‘m ever going to do it, because traveling as a subhuman sucks and you need to take the vaccine.

Are there any places that you would want to visit before you die?

Trans Siberian railway for sure

I wish I could see snow. Here in Brazil it only snows rarely in some high places in the south and southern regions, so it's kinda tricky.

But it's not that important.

Personally, I may want to visit Pattaya, Thailand and Phnom Penh, Cambodia before I die. But I don‘t know if I‘m ever going to do it, because traveling as a subhuman sucks and you need to take the vaccine.

I want to visit various historical sites all over the world because that is interesting to me.

I wish I could see snow. Here in Brazil it only snows rarely in some high places in the south and southern regions, so it's kinda tricky.

But it's not that important.
It is snowing right now at my location and I hate it. I wish I could be at a warm tropical place tbh.

Machu Picchu, anywhere I can see the Northern lights, and a w*man's pussy

America sucks to be honest, but I'd probably visit Northern California.

Abroad, probably Italy.

The Jellyfish Lake, Lake Taal, Mt. Kinabalu, The Batu Caves and other cave systems, Samutprakarn (with the crocodiles), the Temple Of The Azure Cloud, multiple snake farms in SEA. My dream is seeing particularly the following: The electric blue coral snakes, the rat snakes, liphistiids and the kraits.

The Eisriesenwelt in Austria, the Hermann's cave in Germany with the infamous olm lake and the prehistoric skeleton exposition. As well as multiple other caves like in former Jugoslavia the Baredine cave. Then of course Italy with Florence & the Tuscany or the volcanoes/aeolic islands. Cocullo I would love to visit due to the snake rituals there with four-lined snakes. And in Northern Europe Spitzbergen/various aquariums. For Europe I have a multitude of ideas.

Africa I will despite my love for its fauna never visit, but I would love to see Boomslangs/twig snakes/mambas/file snakes/egg eaters/puff adders/etc. in the wild, the same as Welwitschia and Roridula, probably Namaqua land would be really based. The same reasoning with South/Central America: Too much human danger. To Britain/the USA I will never travel even if I could.

But realistically I want to see an European Ghost Orchis and the Violett Limodore at least once in my life in the wild. And if realism/legality/reason didn't play a role in it I would want to see to Queimada Grande.
America sucks to be honest, but I'd probably visit Northern California.

Abroad, probably Italy.
Italy is very good.
Recommend for the North Venice, the Lake Garda, most of Tirol. And the Tuscany is probably one of the finest places in the world.

Last edited:

Space

Manlet Sanctuary

Also all over thailand, Japan, New Zealand, maybe Algeria and Turkey just to name a few.

The outside of my room

Isla vista and drink a vanilla latte :feelsLSD:

Covid? Work schedule?
He wants you off this website, why are you defending him? :lul:
Rich people don't have schedules and they don't give a shit about Covid regulations

Personal bias should not interfere with logic
I know that you're a hapa lunatic and all, but this was incredibly cucked

Auschwitz_I_%2822_May_2010%29.jpg

Japan, Netherlands, Spain etc.

Italy is very good.
Recommend for the North Venice, the Lake Garda, most of Tirol. And the Tuscany is probably one of the finest places in the world.
yea i wish i can visit Italy, it seems very beautiful, especially amalfi coast.

Nice weather, good food and cool language.
First two are true, last one not so much, learning all verb tenses for just 1 verb is this hellish:

28944_verbo_cantar.png

But good news is that you won't need half for talking, as most are just deprecated forms, like if we were intended to learn old english words like "thy, thou, speaketh", etc. But still as kiddos they make us learn them by memory to adquire some traumas :feelsautistic:

Rest of the country is just shit, while politicians play a game called "who wants to be the most corrupt sickfuck" there are only wageslave jobs available for the average Paco even if he has a degree. People here generally love the money as if they were jews, and are as dishonest and ungrateful as if they were gypsies. I could continue, though that could be just my blackpilled perception because of being part of the incel master race.

It is snowing right now at my location and I hate it. I wish I could be at a warm tropical place tbh.
Grass is always greener on the other side. But I understand why snow would get old quickly, too much trouble taking it out of the way and with heating, etc.

America. Especially Vegas

All over the world. Especially I'd like to visit ancient places, maybe I win a few million € one day. I would like to SEAmaxx too.

japan, thailand and nepal

America. Especially Vegas
I’ve been there a couple times. Would love to go again

not much of a traveler but always wanted to go to Lake Havasu.

I wanted to go to Tokyo or an onsen place in Japan but pretty pathetic to go alone

Your mom's pussy

Someone's pussy :feelsrope: