Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Which pill would you choose to apply to you?

Which pill would you choose to apply to you?

• Total voters
Did she have like a bionic arm or something, how did she drive?

brutal abiturpill
I think she used her legs. Tbh I just saw the thumbnail of the video and didn't watch it. If I find it I'll post it here.

High iq. I rather be a chad without a license than an non-chad with one.
I thought the drivers license pill was a meme, didn’t know there was anyone who considers that an actual pill.

I think she used her legs. Tbh I just saw the thumbnail of the video and didn't watch it. If I find it I'll post it here.

Based if true, driving with legs must take skill

Or maybe it's not based and some simp driving instructor just gave someone a license for no good reason other than for being a foid

I thought the drivers license pill was a meme, didn’t know there was anyone who considers that an actual pill.
I know it seems crazy but they're starting to convince me it's real, if you're a normie it can help you ascend I think. But who knows, because there are lots of incel normies here who can drive.

Or maybe it's not based and some simp driving instructor just gave someone a license for no good reason other than for being a foid
Most likely there was some kind of pussy pass going on. I never heard of a man with no arms who got to have a license.

If you're a 6 then you can't have any other flaws, including not having a driver's license, in order to ascend with a normal looking foid.
Wise

I know it seems crazy but they're starting to convince me it's real, if you're a normie it can help you ascend I think. But who knows, because there are lots of incel normies here who can drive.
I don’t think that pill will ever exist where I live. In big cities with metros most people don’t drive and almost no young person has a car.

My dad used to fully drive with his knee while eating, so it’s possibly for sure. He’d use one to steer and one to accelerate/break. No idea how she would handle shifting out of park and stuff tho.

I don’t think that pill will ever exist where I live. In big cities with metros most people don’t drive and almost no young person has a car.
In america we have terrible public transportation, so maybe it can be true for some places.
My dad used to fully drive with his knee while eating, so it’s possibly for sure. He’d use one to steer and one to accelerate/break. No idea how she would handle shifting out of park and stuff tho.
Most likely it's electronic, so you can change gears with your voice. I had a friend who would drive with his legs and roll a blunt at the same time.

Most likely it's electronic, so you can change gears with your voice. I had a friend who would drive with his legs and roll a blunt at the same time.
Makes sense, you could probably fuck with her big time tho. Pull up next to her on the highway and scream “ENGAGE EMERGENCY BRAKE”

Makes sense, you could probably fuck with her big time tho. Pull up next to her on the highway and scream “ENGAGE EMERGENCY BRAKE”
That would be based, but most likely it's customized to her voice.

I highly doubt the decision over whether someone who has no arms is permitted to drive or not lies with the instructor. This story sounds too farfetched to me, no one who has no arms is getting a license.

You have to already be normie-tier for that to work.

If you live in a large European or East Asian city, the driver's licensepill is irrelevant since public transport will usually be faster anyway, and you get hit with a shitload of taxes and fees if you do drive. My dad in Hong Kong drives his car once or twice a month.

I suppose cars are necessary in North America's suburban sprawl.

You have to already be normie-tier for that to work.

If you live in a large European or East Asian city, the driver's licensepill is irrelevant since public transport will usually be faster anyway. My dad in Hong Kong drives his car once or twice a month.

I suppose cars are necessary in North America's suburban sprawl.
If you're a normie a lot of extra pills can apply to you, like the money pill, driver's license pill, and the NT pill.

If you're a normie a lot of extra pills can apply to you, like the money pill, driver's license pill, and the NT pill.

There are a lot of filthy rich sandcels and ricecels in London. Like, a lot. They're usually driving their Lamborghinis around Knightsbridge.

And they get brutally shit on and made fun of by white normies for being "tacky", "tasteless", and "insecure". They're considered "foreign" even if they've spent most of their life in the UK.

I've never heard the same insults applied to a white Chad, though, even though there are plenty of rich white Chads in London as well, whether they're from British old money families or the sons of newly minted Russian oligarchs.

There's a massive double standard when it comes to these "pills" -- money, fashion, cars, whatever. These "pills" are part of someone's "confidence" and "personality" if he's good-looking to begin with. If an ugly man adopts a similar lifestyle, he's "petty" and "insecure".

Last edited:
There are a lot of filthy rich sandcels and ricecels in London. Like, a lot. They're usually driving their Lamborghinis around Knightsbridge.

And they get brutally shit on and made fun of by white normies for being "tacky", "tasteless", and "insecure". They're considered "foreign" even if they've spent most of their life in the UK.

I've never heard the same insults applied to a white Chad, though, even though there are plenty of rich white Chads in London as well.

There's a massive double standard when it comes to these "pills" -- money, fashion, cars, whatever. These "pills" are part of someone's "confidence" and "personality" if he's good-looking. If an ugly man adopts a similar lifestyle, he's "petty" and "insecure".
I think being between a 5.5-6.5 is the looks limbo where you can either ascend or be an incel. Those arabs were probably sub5's, so they couldn't take advantage of style and moneymaxxing.

I think being between a 5.5-6.5 is the looks limbo where you can either ascend or be an incel. Those arabs were probably sub5's, so they couldn't take advantage of style and moneymaxxing.

Exactly.

Many of these pills are only for people who are in a twilight zone between slaying and struggling.

If you're 5'2 balding shitskin, no matter whether you're a curry janitor or a Saudi prince, no one will take you seriously.

Ugly men deserve tax breaks.

Exactly.

Many of these pills are for people who are in a twilight zone between slaying and struggling.

If you're 5'2 balding shitskin, no matter whether you're a curry janitor or a Saudi prince, no one will take you seriously.

Ugly men deserve tax breaks.
High iq. They will only be used if they're that unattractive. I think those in the twilight zone deserve tax breaks too if they're non-nt.

High iq. They will only be used if they're that unattractive. I think those in the twilight zone deserve tax breaks too if they're non-nt.

Yup, but not as much as those below the zone. Obviously NT should be a variable as well.