Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Which pill is worse: red or blue?

Which pill is worse: red or blue?

• Red

Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Blue

Votes: 21 77.8%

• Total voters
buried_alive

buried_alive

Major
★★★★★
I know the black pill came from the red, but I often think the black has adopted the decent parts of the red pill and has effectively substituted it. Seems like the only thing left on the red pill are scammers and "game" copers.

Meanwhile the blue pill has all that awful advice we all hear so much about...

blue balls bouncing GIF

they are practically the same thing

REDPILL, obnoxious aggressive manlets are worse than trannies

with the redpill you wasted money, time, and effort following cope advice while if you're bluepilled you're just ignorant

Last edited:
They're the same

Blue. It's falsehood all the way through and down. At least the red pill attempts to disclose some aspects of reality for men. Of course, it's still an incomplete picture, because they don't tell you that shit only works for the top 20% males, not average and below average males who don't stand a chance.

Blue is the worst. It’s the complete lack of self awareness

Blue. Redpill is still anti-feminist/anti-misandrist.

how bluepill is even better? redpill is just optmistic blackpill after all.
Bluepillers are completely ignorant, they are the reason women have so much social status.

I would claim that nobody is truly all into one pill or another, if you are you don't think for yourself which is beta af.

both suck but if you ask me i choose :redpill: because they pretend to be like us but are bluepilled normies

Redpill is a gateway drug to the blackpill. Many of us would never know about the blackpill and its truths without first discovering the redpill. Personally I got into inceldom from watching this guy's videos: https://youtube.com/@EntrepreneursInCars

The bluepill and the blackpill are unironically two sides of the same medal, they state the same facts, but have diametrically opposed ways to explain them.

Redpill is a gateway drug to the blackpill. Many of us would never know about the blackpill and its truths without first discovering the redpill. Personally I got into inceldom from watching this guy's videos: https://youtube.com/@EntrepreneursInCars
I think I went straight from blue to black. I may have had a short stint with red though

But I actually rly went blue red black blue red black

Something like that. I learned the black pill back in 2020 but took me until 2022 until I fully accepted it lol