Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Which pill is the most brutal

Most Brutal pill

• Heightpill

Votes: 19 24.1%
  • Facepill

Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Dogpill

Votes: 13 16.5%
  • NTpill

Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Agepill

Votes: 8 10.1%
  • Wealthpill

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 8 10.1%

• Total voters
SupremeSaint

SupremeSaint

Supreme Nerdycel
★★★★★
Which pill(s) are the most brutal ? I personally believe that the NTpill is the worst of them all.

NT I cannot speak for but the stats on autistic men's dating life speaks volumes. Heightpill also.

Everything related to age, teen love and time passing

The dogpill is very very brutal. But now that I think of such, I have become insensitive.

Facepill>else.

The Pillpill

Dogpill, because it shows the dickpill is real. Height is irrelevant when you've got a BBC.

Ntpill, dickpill, dogpill, and teen-love pill.

I see I think the dick pill is useless because you wouldn’t even use it because foids aren’t looking in our directions

I see I think the dick pill is useless because you wouldn’t even use it because foids aren’t looking in our directions
But if they knew, they would select for a bigger dick over height or wealth. When a woman cheats, she isn't looking for the other guy's money or his height. She's looking for dick.

But if they knew, they would select for a bigger dick over height or wealth. When a woman cheats, she isn't looking for the other guy's money or his height. She's looking for dick.
That’s a good point but they don’t know and if they did they will still feel repulsive

Meekspill. There is no way to deny that looks alone allowed a violent criminal the ability to enter billionaire circles.

Where is the racepill? It's fucking disgusting how women, especially white women, treat ethnics. You don't even have to be a true subhuman to feel the effects of the blatant discrimination.

I would say the dogpill is the most brutal, just due to how it illustrates just how degenerate modern-day women can be. Again, white women jfl.
The dickpill is an honorable mention, mainly because even if you were able to get sex, you'd simply become the laughing stock of the foid and her entire social circle. As I have a micropenis, I honestly don't look forward to sex at all, even if by some miracle I was able to get it. The amount of shame and hatred you get just because of something you can't change is fucking appalling in this shitty world. I hope it all burns down soon.

Meekspill. There is no way to deny that looks alone allowed a violent criminal the ability to enter billionaire circles.
Very brutal pill indeed

Where is the racepill? It's fucking disgusting how women, especially white women, treat ethnics. You don't even have to be a true subhuman to feel the effects of the blatant discrimination.

I would say the dogpill is the most brutal, just due to how it illustrates just how degenerate modern-day women can be. Again, white women jfl.
The dickpill is an honorable mention, mainly because even if you were able to get sex, you'd simply become the laughing stock of the foid and her entire social circle. As I have a micropenis, I honestly don't look forward to sex at all, even if by some miracle I was able to get it. The amount of shame and hatred you get just because of something you can't change is fucking appalling in this shitty world. I hope it all burns down soon.
I knew I forgot to add a pill. Again the “dickpill” is useless for most of us because that “if” is pretty unlikely

The law of attraction pill. Foids are only really attracted to htn, chads, and other foids

The law of attraction pill. Foids are only really attracted to htn, chads, and other foids
That’s just the basis of the blackpill

Not really most don't know that every foid including the "heterosexual" ones are attracted to other foids
Good point most foids aren’t even attracted to most males

NTpill, NTpill, NTpill.
More than face, height or race, I’ve been discriminated against for being socially retarded and timid. And it’s true everywhere - I’ve observed even MTN’s and tallfags getting picked on for not fitting in.

Whatever pill that says it will get worse before it ever gets better and you will never find salvation in your lifetime

Depends on who you ask but for me it is the agepill. It killed all hopo that I had left.

27% NTpill ... forum full of fakecels and retarded zoomers

Few people realize how brutal agepill is after become oldcels themselves

Personalitypill

NTpill, but heightpill is a close second one

Which pill(s) are the most brutal ? I personally believe that the NTpill is the worst of them all.
Mfs arguing who has it worse :feelskek: there is only one valid answer and it is heightpill.

Mfs arguing who has it worse :feelskek: there is only one valid answer and it is heightpill.
I am autistic but if I was 6’10-7’0 I would not be here that’s for sure

Facepill. No height, NT, age, or wealth for a subhuman face. Blackops 2 cel was 6'3 and he still was a meme. I knew a guy in my class who was obviously autistic and he still had friends and got to date and fuck foids because he was handsome, he was like 5'9. You can literally be a mute retard and if you are good looking, foids will still simp over you.

As a manlet irs height

Dogpill. Zoophilia is popular in woman. Like holy shit, even incels aren't fucking dogs out of desperacy and foids do it vilingly. All females deserve a bullet

Cyanide pill...

It turned into a gas and makes you're mouth foam and you twitch and die...

coloringpill is extremely brutal too. you can have all the correct facial features and ratios, but if u have a dalit skin color, its a massive hit to your SMV. Look at sendhil ramamurthy. Obviously he mogs and gets laid, but now imagine him with anushka sharma coloring or sidharth malhotra coloring, all of a sudden his SMV skyrocketed even higher. Theres a reason why currys and rice are so obsessed with pale skin. It just mogs.