Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Which pill is the most brutal out of these? (Poll)

Most brutal pill

• Dark triad pill (men with dark triad traits tend to have more sex)

Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Halo/Failo pill (people treat people differently depending on how attractive/unattractive one is)

Votes: 47 59.5%
  • Dog pill (foids rather fuck dogs over sub6 men)

Votes: 19 24.1%
  • Confidence/Personality pill (foids couldn’t care less about confidence or personality)

Votes: 9 11.4%

• Total voters
BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
Which pill was the most hard to swallow out of these?

It took me a while to accept the personality pill. It all makes sense now when I look back at my time in highschool. I would make Stacy's laugh all day in class but at the end of the day she would hang out with Chad. Keep in mind the chads in my school had almost no personality.

It took me a while to accept the personality pill. It all makes sense now when I look back at my time in highschool. I would make Stacy's laugh all day in class but at the end of the day she would hang out with Chad. Keep in mind the chads in my school had almost no personality.
Brutal brocel. Can relate. Jestermaxxing was one of the ways I barely survived HS.

Last edited:
The failopill destroyed me tbh.

The last one bhai.

It was very kind of you to leave the age pill off of this poll in order to give the remaining pills a fighting chance of being selected out of pity.

It was very kind of you to leave the age pill off of this poll in order to give the remaining pills a fighting chance of being selected out of pity.
You know it boyo. Anytime I put the age pill in, all else becomes obsolete. The age pill being the most brutal of all is an agreed upon unanimous thing.

The failopill destroyed me tbh.
This for me personally. Remembering all the times in high school when everyone acted all laid back and chill to the attractive ones, even teachers cutting them slack purely because they were attractive while the subhumans took all the flak. Don't even know how I survived those times, was on the brink of just losing it almost everyday but I just didn't have the proper terminology for what I was going through at the time. Definitively sowed the seeds of the black-pill but it cost me a piece of myself. Halo/failo pill most brutal.

Dark triad pill is the best one because you can control how openly malicious you are.

Confidence/personality pill runs counter to dark triad. If your looks are too bad, not even dark triad can save you is a more brutal pill.

Dog pill is a meme pill, but not all memes are dreams.

Hailo/failo is the most brutal b/c it doesn't just fuck with your sex life. It fucks with your social life too.

This for me personally. Remembering all the times in high school when everyone acted all laid back and chill to the attractive ones, even teachers cutting them slack purely because they were attractive while the subhumans took all the flak. Don't even know how I survived those times, was on the brink of just losing it almost everyday but I just didn't have the proper terminology for what I was going through at the time. Definitively sowed the seeds of the black-pill but it cost me a piece of myself. Halo/failo pill most brutal.

Been there myself, just remembering how girls were treated better because they treated the teacher as one of their own. Wow Stacy got honor roll at school she is so accomplished and smart :soy::soy:. Those women were more stupid then a bag of bricks. Fuck the public education system.

Been there myself, just remembering how girls were treated better because they treated the teacher as one of their own. Wow Stacy got honor roll at school she is so accomplished and smart :soy::soy:. Those women were more stupid then a bag of bricks. Fuck the public education system.
Teachers are such morons, I hate ever single one of them.
They're so gullible.

The agepill is the rope running towards you

Halo effect pill is brutal tbh

I knew about personality and triad since ever, long before I knew blackpill stuff, never believed in personality bluepill BS just by looking around me as a kid. So never really had to swallow that. It's fucked that anything you do or say is over just because you're fugly, so the Halo Effect was by far the worst.

Dark triad is IMO the harshest one but for some people here who are willing to go to that extent for pussy it might be lifefuel instead.

dogpill or the halo/failo pill tbh

but I voted for the dogpill

the dogpill is a waking nightmare

Halo/Failo pill incudes or covers to all rest of pills.

Halo pill has got to be the most brutal, it just keeps kicking you while you're down

Definitely the Halo pill. Everything else can be tolerated to an extent, while your emitting failo follows you around in every aspect of your life.

The halo is just obvious, but the fact that we're below dogs hurts

Halo and failo was hardest for me to take

Dogpill fills me with rage.

Bbcpill and agepill

Halo, without any doubt.

Halo or Dog pill

Failo pills are hard, but they don't impact everyone so they can't be the worst.
Fatpill was hard for me, and the fact that even before body positivity movement men can find women with high or low bf% attractive, and women with zero or high muscle mass attractive, but post GFC/MCU for women a natty man cannot have an attractive physique unless it's his profession.

Definitely halo/failo pill and dogpill