Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Which person in your family has shit genes?

Which person in your family has shitty genetics?

• Mom has shitty genetics (hypergamy)

• Dad has shitty genetics (hypogamy?)

• Both have shitty genetics (brutal)

• Chad and Stacy somehow made an incel child

Results are only viewable after voting.
Grey Man

Grey Man

“Do not go gentle into that good night”
★★★★★
Your looks usually come down to your genetics, which are determined by what your parents.
I’m just wondering what kind of parents the people on this site have. I’d assume a lot of us are the result of hypergamy, but I’m actually not.
From the country that I come from, my mother was actually above average in height. (5’6) and my father was short compared to most (5’7).

They're both subhuman.

Both trash physically and mentally. Only good thing I got was my mothers tall height

Mom has shitty genetics (leftover woman who married at 33)​

everyone GIF

They're both normie tier

Both. But my dad was probably the worst because of how fucking old he was when I was conceived.

Brutal, your parents dated during a time without the forces of sexual selection
And even then my father still had to wait until his mid 20s to ascend JFL

Last edited:
My mom has worse genetics since my maternal grandparents were in their 30's when she was born

Both are extremely short, however, my father is somewhat handsome in the face. My mom's side of the family is what completely massacred my only chance, no matter how miniscule it was.

Both are extremely short, however, my father is somewhat handsome in the face. My mom's side of the family is what completely massacred my only chance, no matter how miniscule it was.
Same

Unfortunately, both.

My mom is 5'4 dad 5'9 she is facially recessed white mtb brunette and my dad is a first gen immigrant genetically 100% southern Italian black curly hair darker complexion basically a real mogger in his twenties (he looks like complete shit now at forty something I ended finding his facebook). I came out at 5'6 with my mom's recessed holocaust occlusion and her hair and light skin, so basically nothing about what made my dad attractive and all the negatives like the kike nose and stature.

my dad had the subhuman genes. everyone on my moms side all my cousins turned out pretty well

I dont even know or care at this point

I inherited my worst features from my father, although most of my mental problems come from my mother

Both are normie tier but I got my shit height from my mom

Both my mother and father are above average facially but I inherited their bad features

I’m the only one with trash genetics.

I’m an unluckycel

My dad was a chad, mom was very attractive also.

Every single shit gene they had got passed down to me and not a single good one. Its fucking brutal. I look like an alien fucked a rat and gave birth.

I’m the only one with trash genetics.

I’m an unluckycel

Every single shit gene they had got passed down to me and not a single good one. Its fucking brutal. I look like an alien fucked a rat and gave birth.
Brutal. Probably even more brutal than having subhuman parents.

The fact is sometimes there are good features that are only for men or women. A big square jaw looks bad on a woman. A narrow jaw looks bad on a man. Etc.

Definitely my Dad.

Serial fraudster, abandoned his family and took all the money, mentally unstable, and probably would have killed us with his gun in the end if he had stayed.

I wish he had died in a standoff with Police, like a great Western.

Definitely my Dad.

Serial fraudster, abandoned his family and took all the money, mentally unstable, and probably would have killed us with his gun in the end if he had stayed.

I wish he had died in a standoff with Police, like a great Western.

I’m so sorry that happened, you definitely deserved a better Dad

Dad gave me his deformed bottom third and hyoid bone hanging to the ground. Mom is normie tier, but poor and crazy.