Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Which path should I take

W

willystroker

Captain
★★★★
A. go to agricultural college to do research about solving food insecurity
B. work remote IT job, buy cheap house in the ghetto, watch anime and smoke weed until I kill myself

There's a small chance I meet a foid doing option A, but probably they'll all ignore me like last time I was in college.

yes you should probably neetbuxxx, in either option you would still benefiting the jews

You should roll a die and leave it up to chance like your genetics rolled to make you incel. Surely you will have better luck this time.

Stun zeed path

Work remote IT.

Save like a Jew and invest. Pursue copes to maintain sanity. This is the formula. The alternative is to be born rich.

Whatever makes the most money.

IDK why I asked this question. Why would I want to help feed Africans who will just end up reproducing more and flooding Europe. I think I had too much to drink.

Whatever brings in the cash

A. go to agricultural college to do research about solving food insecurity
B. work remote IT job, buy cheap house in the ghetto, watch anime and smoke weed until I kill myself

There's a small chance I meet a foid doing option A, but probably they'll all ignore me like last time I was in college.
Do what you like the most don't let some strangers choose in your place

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back