Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Which parties/candidates have you ACTUALLY voted for in general/national elections?

Which parties/candidates have you voted for (on a national scale)?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
BornToLose

BornToLose

Oops!... I lost again
★★★★★
Kids of kids.is are not allowed in this thread, sorry. I've voted centre-left and centre, depending on who had a better chance of beating the centre-right Tories in that constituency (UK general elections). I'd vote hard-left if they stood a chance anywhere here. I am anti-capitalist and believe in a welfare society. I don't care about other libtard stuff.

I'm UK-focused but feel free to include presidential or whatever else national-scale elections you have in your country.

I have never voted but next election i shall vote for the party which promises the most free stuff, all the parties here are liberal and nothing will change socially, im a poor NEET and i don't wanna wageslave.

Voting is an illusion of democracy and control

There is no political party for khhv subhuman men, so why should I bother voting. They're all kiked.

Kids of kids.is are not allowed in this thread, sorry. I've voted centre-left and centre, depending on who had a better chance of beating the centre-right Tories in that constituency (UK general elections). I'd vote hard-left if they stood a chance anywhere here. I am anti-capitalist and believe in a welfare society. I don't care about other libtard stuff.

I'm UK-focused but feel free to include presidential or whatever else national-scale elections you have in your country.
I will vote for the law and justice party in Poland because they're conservative and left on economics. Which is bascially the default ideology of any commoner who wants to rot in this world.

Your vote doesn’t mean anything to a rigged election