Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Which or your feature makes you the most subhuman?

Which feature?

• Subhuman eye area

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Subhuman jaw

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Subhuman skull

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Subhuman maxilla

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Subhuman height

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • Subhuman race

• Subhuman body fat

• Subhuman brian (Autist or low iq)

• Subhuman penis

• Total voters
hopeless_cel

hopeless_cel

Veteran
★★★★★
My height is my most subhuman trait, it's really hard to cope with this height i don't think it's the most brutal trait tho but if i were to choose, i would like to be just choose being tall, nothing else

First four and subhuman nose, I can't even tell which one is the worst because they're all just that bad.

Just added micropenis one

Very rare, never thought peniscels exists in master's forum
I'm fucked in every possible ways brocel and I wanna kill myself.

Manlet height
Subhuman Face
Micropeen
Subhuman Brain.

My dick is only 11,5cm and i have a big nose. My eye-area is not the best either, and there isn't much bones in my face.

Either skull or height

Your skull might be most subhuman
Strangely enough my skull is alright i think, but my jaw is reduced and assymetrical. I also have a quite narrow face and my eyes are close set. My chin is not so big either, but it's not really recessed. I have a quite high forehead.

None of these things.

Where is skin disease? Mentalceldom?

At most autist but thats hard to say. IQ is 140 but thats Irrelevant.

i`m Autistic
Awful Eye area and one of my eyes are less reactive than the other and i`m a Glassescel
3 Mental illlness disorders
Slight Acne scarring since i use to have awful acne and some spots

None of these things.

Where is skin disease? Mentalceldom?

At most autist but thats hard to say. IQ is 140 but thats Irrelevant.
>Autist
>140 iq

Damn didn't knew saint doogycel finally made .is account

That would have to be my subhuman brain. Autism has ruined my life. I can't even make any friends or get careermaxx. I barely even feel human anymore.

But in respect to physical characteristics, my worst ones would have to be my head shape and frame. I have the wimp skull and wide, feminine hips. :feelsrope:

Nose isn't on there so I picked skull because I have a mega mind head

Autism, ADD, height, recessed chin, shit eye area, ugly voice

In that order

Big nose, kinky hair, slightly crooked teeth, buccal fat, autism. The only decent feature is my green eyes

Big nose, kinky hair, slightly crooked teeth, buccal fat, autism. The only decent feature is my green eyes
Honestly not too bad, i recommend fixing bodyfat tbh it gonna really affect you mentally

Difficult to say. My low social intelligence definitely did hurt A LOT, but otherwise my brain is fine for the most part, otherwise I couldn't have got a PhD. My dick is really small, so that definitely would be a problem, but as I have never come even close where it would have been a problem, it also can't be my biggest, I guess.

My looks are definitely nothing to write home about, but I think not my biggest problem. Honestly, with great social intelligence and at least average sized dick I could have been a LTN.

bump on nose, 5'10'', 5 inch penis, ocd and something along the lines of schizophrenia

i think height would be the main one for me.
i do have ugly weird face and autism as well but if i could change one thing about my genetics i would become taller

bump on nose, 5'10'', 5 inch penis, ocd and something along the lines of schizophrenia
Not much brutal in terms of physical stats but yeah u got pretty subhuman brain ngl ocd and schizophrenia is really brutal

i think height would be the main one for me.
i do have ugly weird face and autism as well but if i could change one thing about my genetics i would become taller
Yeah same i barely saw anyone shorter than me even most women height mogs me

Not much brutal in terms of physical stats but yeah u got pretty subhuman brain ngl ocd and schizophrenia is really brutal
yea but the worst thing is that I'll probably rope sooner or later since one of my relatives commited suicide years ago because of schizophrenia, which by the way is largely hereditary