Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Which ones of these groups do you hate?

Which ones of these groups do you hate?

• Total voters
Foids - I hate many women probably most because of their hypocrisy and mindlessness, I can't really blame them for only wanting chad but they shouldn't act like they are oppressed and incels have it good.

Normies - I probably dislike many normies because also for the same reason, hypocrisy and stupidity, that they can't see the bigger picture. I would say I more dislike normies not really hatred.

Moralfags - depends, in your example I think that men should feel attraction to women who have completed puberty, which is around 15 years old. If men feel attraction to pre-pubescent it's degenerate and bad, if they think it's bad to be turned on by a beautiful girl who have completed puberty that's stupid.

Whiteknights and cucks - are probably those who I hate the most since they have allowed foids to become what they are, they are actively against the blackpill and are my enemies.

I don't hate chad or prettyboys just because they are that, if they are humble and accepts the blackpill that's fine.

death to all cucks

Moral fags. I have morals too but I hate how hateful society is to people who like girls under 18 its bullshit. Back in old times they wouldnt care, Mohammed fucked a 9 yr old for example. Im not into that but it angers me how people respond to that but are completely fine with fags marrying.

foids, chads/chadlites and pretty boys
OK, the others as well, more or less, but these above are on an other level in my hatred scale

Moral fags. I have morals too but I hate how hateful society is to people who like girls under 18 its bullshit. Back in old times they wouldnt care, Mohammed fucked a 9 yr old for example. Im not into that but it angers me how people respond to that but are completely fine with fags marrying.
People comply with changes which are not only extremely recent historically speaking, but also not backed by any solid evidence, like they were tenets given by God Himself and self-evident.

I challenge anyone reading this to give scientific proof that underage, especially post-pubescent, foids get consistently traumatized by non-violent sex and relationships with an adult - I already read like 4 papers on this and even when they push it to the limit focusing only on instances involving small children and violence, all they can give is a ~40% correlation. So you can imagine how big the correlation is with no violence and sexually developed foids.

If anything, raising the AoC did A SHITLOAD of damage to society because the young foids who were previously marrying an older, stable guy for life at those ages age now becoming whores, single moms to guys their ages, etc.

People comply with changes which are not only extremely recent historically speaking, but also not backed by any solid evidence, like they were tenets given by God Himself and self-evident.

I challenge anyone reading this to give scientific proof that underage, especially post-pubescent, foids get consistently traumatized by non-violent sex and relationships with an adult - I already read like 4 papers on this and even when they push it to the limit focusing only on instances involving small children and violence, all they can give is a ~40% correlation. So you can imagine how big the correlation is with no violence and sexually developed foids.

If anything, raising the AoC did A SHITLOAD of damage to society because the young foids who were previously marrying an older, stable guy for life at those ages age now becoming whores, single moms to guys their ages, etc.
Your 100 percent right, its fucked up and for me I dont find girls past age of 25 that attractive tbh, there fucking useless besides their pussy.

I hate them all, I literally ticked every box on that list lol

Your 100 percent right, its fucked up and for me I dont find girls past age of 25 that attractive tbh, there fucking useless besides their pussy.
I still find them attractive past that but way less attractive on average than prime foids.

I still find them attractive past that but way less attractive on average than prime foids.
In there prime foids are so good looking but past that its meh from me. Still would fuck tho.

In there prime foids are so good looking but past that its meh from me. Still would fuck tho.
Some foids manage to maintain their looks well, but it's rare as fuck and most use lots of fakeup and have had plastic surgeries.

One example that comes to mind is the JAV star Julia, she's like my age and still looks very good tbh.

NSFW:
PPPD 2811

She's very likely the oldest foid I ever fapped to, lol.

But again, fakeup, plastic surgery, etc.

White knights and cucks need to have their bowels torn out.

Chads are alright, they didn't chose to be Chad they just rolled the dice, got lucky and are doing what any man in their shoes would do. Most prettyboys are shit tier people though so they can burn.

I voted foids, whiteknights, and cucks.

There are foids I like or even love (family members) but fuck I hate them as a group. I hate all of their personality traits. I hate the fact that I want to fuck them even though I hate them. I hate having to work with them. I hate seeing their shitty social media and dating profiles. I have misogynymaxxed so much in the last year or so.

Whiteknights and cucks are self-explanatory. They enable or even applaud cunty female behaviours. Their lack of spine and ability/willigness to stand up for themselves is pathetic. They have disruptive liberal politics. They are generally boring, nerdy consumption machines. They are smug and unfunny. They are midwits with inflated senses of their own intelligence. I could go on but what's the point.

I didn't vote for Chads although I agree that if they are regularly fucking below their looksmatch they are contributing to hypergamy and to social dysfunction. But when I think "Chad" I just think a man who is top-tier in SMV, not necessarily a playboy. In general I find it harder to criticize men even if they are sleeping around because I know I would do the same as them if I could probably. Whereas with women who fuck around I can't even begin to relate to that. They are another species.

The rest I don't really care about. Prettyboys I just see as a subset of Chads. As for moralfags/epehebephiles -- I agree it is natural and healthy from a biological perspective to want to fuck any girl who is pubescent or post-pubescent but social and cultural factors also play into sexual attraction for most people and I don't think I've been attracted to a girl younger than about 17 since I was near that age myself. I don't hate either party in that debate.

PUAs are mostly just sad failures or like a shitty version of Chad or they are coping nearcels. Their autistic game shit can be funny. I was never into this shit myself -- maybe if you've been conned by it you're more likely to hate them.

If you hate normies as a group then it's time to rope. Although it is funny as a meme.

Some foids manage to maintain their looks well, but it's rare as fuck and most use lots of fakeup and have had plastic surgeries.

One example that comes to mind is the JAV star Julia, she's like my age and still looks very good tbh.

NSFW:

She's very likely the oldest foid I ever fapped to, lol.

But again, fakeup, plastic surgery, etc.
Yea she aint bad, but for western girls it feels like 25 is the new 40 for a lot of em I see.

I despise foids, fags, moralfags, anti-hebes, normfilth (fortnite-playing faggots, reddit scum), PUA copers, Justin Beaver looking cucks and most of all whiteknight cucks.

Moralfags are probably the worst ones for me, they just piss me off like nothing else.

I voted normies, PUAs, cucks, whiteknights but for some reason I think the list is longer