Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Which one would you rather be?

Which one would you rather be?

• Total voters
Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
5/10 white with brown eyes and brown hair. Then I'd dye my hair blond and use blue-color contacts to fraud my eye color. Then get jaw implants.

I'd be a Surgerymaxxed Chad by now if I was white.

use blue-color contacts to fraud my eye color
I'm considering that heavily right now. Blue eyes would look 100% plausible on me and it's a huge bonus in Brazil.

I'm considering that heavily right now. Blue eyes would look 100% plausible on me and it's a huge bonus in Brazil.
Check out Desio. They got the most realistic contacts on the market right now IMO. Plenty of before/after reviews on YouTube. The 'innocent white' color is the best for those w/ brown eyes.

I don’t think a 9/10 abo can even exist. They are so subhuman that they are barely even human tbh..

I don’t think a 9/10 abo can even exist tbh. They are so subhuman that they are barely even human tbh..
Tbh that was the reason why I chose 9/10 and not 10/10 :cryfeels:

But maybe they exist, I'd have to look for it. There are curry Chads, that much I've seen.

I just googled "Australian Aboriginal male model" and there aren't any apparently :feelsbadman:

Just some upper tier normie half-breds.

Last edited:
I just googled "Australian Aboriginal male model" and there aren't any apparently :feelsbadman:

Doesn’t surprise me tbh.

Curries are übermensch gods compared to abos.

Should have removed races tbh, they are redundant.

@RageAgainstTDL
@Bronzehawkattack
@Anger

I'm curious about how the most notorious proponents of JBW theory would vote.

5/10 white with brown eyes and hair. Basically me, but not subhuman.

NW0 chadpreet = God mode

Tbh that was the reason why I chose 9/10 and not 10/10 :cryfeels:

But maybe they exist, I'd have to look for it. There are curry Chads, that much I've seen.

heres-what-its-like-to-grow-up-gay-and-indigenous-2-10151-1449814126-3_dblbig.jpg

this was the best looking i could find but hes probably mixed race

heres-what-its-like-to-grow-up-gay-and-indigenous-2-10151-1449814126-3_dblbig.jpg

this was the best looking i could find but hes probably mixed race
Yeah, that's primarily the one I referred to. He looks like a 6.5/10 upper tier normie to me, not like a Chad. Also, mixed for sure.

People, everywhere, on every continent, love white people.

5/10 is can be low-tier normie if white and of average height and income. I'd take that over being another race.

Being ethnic sucks.

People, everywhere, on every continent, love white people.

5/10 is can be low-tier normie if white and of average height and income. I'd take that over being another race.

Being ethnic sucks.
I think 5/10 is low tier normie by definition. But I agree that being white is better than being ethnic.

@RageAgainstTDL
@Bronzehawkattack
@Anger

I'm curious about how the most notorious proponents of JBW theory would vote.
5/10 White no doubt.
One thing I need clarified though, what exactly is a 9/10 Australian Aboriginal?
Is it like an Australian Aboriginal that is in like the top 1% of looks for Aboriginals, or is it an Australian Aboriginal that just in general has a 9/10 worthy face?

If it's the former then I stick with my choice to be 5/10 and White, if it's the latter then i'd be the 9/10 Australian Aboriginal (Which doesn't exist, because they absolutely do not have the facial genetics in their pool to make a 7/10, let alone a 9/10). Alternatively i'd pick the 8/10 Chadpreet if he was really lightskinned like @Bagelcel, but absolutely only if it was a very lightskinned Chadpreet (And therefore probably mixed so it might not count).

you guys don't realise that the features (or the combination of them) that make you good looking are the white features.

No wonder the best looking ethnics are the white looking, or mixed ethnic with white.

Easily the 9/10 abo for me. Wouldn't even look abo if you were 9/10. You would look mixed, and people wouldnt even be able to tell. But thats all hypothetical since it's impossible to be above average as abo. They look the least human among all races.

It appears to me that people dont understand racepill well.

Can you keep contacts on 24/7?

One thing I need clarified though, what exactly is a 9/10 Australian Aboriginal?
Is it like an Australian Aboriginal that is in like the top 1% of looks for Aboriginals, or is it an Australian Aboriginal that just in general has a 9/10 worthy face?
Second. I don't think it even exists also, but just imagine an abo Chico Lakowiski and it's basically that.
Can you keep contacts on 24/7?
No but I don't need to. Just put it during the period I'd be approaching and then take it off.

Second. I don't think it even exists also, but just imagine an abo Chico Lakowiski and it's basically that.
I'd go with the 9/10 Abo then. The Aboriginal would have to have some white features inevitably.

Personally as a curry I say 8/10 curries look the best since they would be arab or latino passing but delusional roasties will choose the 5/10 white guy

Last edited:
4/10 white (blonde and blue eyed) and slay in SEA

5/10 white with brown eyes and brown hair. Then I'd dye my hair blond and use blue-color contacts to fraud my eye color. Then get jaw implants.

I'd be a Surgerymaxxed Chad by now if I was white.

Read the post and debated it. This was the exact conclusion i came to as well.

5/10 white + jaw implants + steroids + new eyes laser color change to blue = at least 7-8/10 SMV = Chadmode

NW0 chadpreet = God mode
Copiest cope of 2019

A 4/10 framecel like @itsOVER would cuck any Chadpreet into oblivion. Chadpreets in America, Canada, Australia, and Europe regularly get cucked by 5/10 white normies.

the first option doesn't exist

so chadpreet

The obvious choice

Copiest cope of 2019

A 4/10 framecel like @itsOVER would cuck any Chadpreet into oblivion. Chadpreets in America, Canada, Australia, and Europe regularly get cucked by 5/10 white normies.
you are exaggerating. they would lose to a 6/10 white guy but i think they are at the same level as 5/10 white guy

7/10 asian so I would immigrate to Japan.

5/10 white brown hair brown eyes! =) I think that's my standing anyhow, but I'm 5'5". LOL.

7/10 asian. It's enough to get laid + highest iq. Jfl at people choosing the 9/10 aboriginal. You would have an IQ of 60 and be essentially mentally retarded.

Abo=Free money+everything from govt.

Being 9/10 is just icing on the cake.

>indian
Like pic1 or pic 2?
dc51612f96ea1258755c744528372bf2.jpg

8jd9tfA.png

Pic 1 would trump a 5/10 white guy, pic 2... I'm not that sure. An 7/10 asian would at best be even with a 5/10 white guy, 6/10 black guy definitely loses it to a 5/10.
Also: post a pic of what you would consider a 5/10 white guy.

5/10 White no doubt.

If it's the former then I stick with my choice to be 5/10 and White, if it's the latter then i'd be the 9/10 Australian Aboriginal (Which doesn't exist, because they absolutely do not have the facial genetics in their pool to make a 7/10, let alone a 9/10). Alternatively i'd pick the 8/10 Chadpreet if he was really lightskinned like @Bagelcel, but absolutely only if it was a very lightskinned Chadpreet (And therefore probably mixed so it might not count).
I'd pick being a black guy thats wider than an industrial door, if only i could switch places with you.

Framecelism is the biggest cancer

6/10 black
straight ugly mems just have the big penis ... I do not find them very attractive but it is the wave of the moment then it would suffice. I would rather be a white but white ones exhibit the greatest variation of penis. I emphasize the BBC because it has nothing like BWC for example.

I'd pick being a black guy thats wider than an industrial door, if only i could switch places with you.

Framecelism is the biggest cancer
First post I see from you in 1000 years and the first thing you do is framecope and racecope at me.
Meanwhile you've literally fucked multiple Stacies, are rich, tall, and pale complexion. FOH fakecel.

And somehow you want to switch places with me?

I would even rather be 1/10 white than any other race. Not because of women (they would not want me) but because I would hate being any other race than white.

4/10 and plasticsurgerymax

I would even rather be 1/10 white than any other race. Not because of women (they would not want me) but because I would hate being any other race than white.
I also like the white race. Even if you're ugly you can cope about having a gl 100% white kid some day. I don't want children from other races, let alone mixed.