Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Which one would you pick ?

• Thread starter Deleted member 21219
  • Start date

See title

• Black foid who has manly features but not fat

Votes: 18 43.9%
  • White whale

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Stay incel

Votes: 19 46.3%

• Total voters
One on the left if you could cover her body with tarpaulin and one on the right if you could a bag over her head.

Whats wrong with you? She has a masculine body. If you cover her head, youre kind of gay.

When did i say that? Iam a 4/10 and hence a 4/10 curry foid would be my looksmatch. But has to be 4/10 without fakeup.
that dirtycurry thread where you tried to claim a fit indian girl is 2/10 when she defintely wasn't and she put effort into her appearance. white girls only for you faggot

Tbh yeah she looks like your typical male niggerball apedunker. But still better than being an incel.
would your dick be able to geteat hard

Tbh yeah she looks like your typical male niggerball apedunker.

JFL.
that dirtycurry thread where you tried to claim a fit indian girl is 2/10 when she defintely wasn't and she put effort into her appearance. white girls only for you faggot

There are no white foids where i live nor do i like them. Not sure where you got that i like white foids. I dont.

iu
OR
iu

which look do you pick????? @pp183 @Diocel @FrothySolutions @Pengwin @RemoveNormalfags @Billowel @Grothendieck @Irredeemable
landwhale tbh the black foid is basically a man

iu
OR
iu

which look do you pick????? @pp183 @Diocel @FrothySolutions @Pengwin @RemoveNormalfags @Billowel @Grothendieck @Irredeemable

Lisa Leslie isn't a very sexual person. The fat chick is trying to be sexy. So the fat chick.

Lisa Leslie isn't a very sexual person. The fat chick is trying to be sexy. So the fat chick.

Yuck. Look at her rolls of fat. Seriously some of you cucks need to fuck off to IT.

This thread, or how to promote trannies & fat women worship lmao.

iu
OR
iu

easy choice really.the black girl wins

iu
OR
iu

the nigger foid

White whale of course.