Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Which one would you pick ?

• Thread starter Deleted member 21219
  • Start date

See title

• Black foid who has manly features but not fat

Votes: 18 43.9%
  • White whale

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Stay incel

Votes: 19 46.3%

• Total voters
Deleted member 21219

Deleted member 21219

Banned
-
If you choose "stay incel" , youre admitting that you would stay an incel even after having a choice of foids (which makes you volcel regardless of how bad the choice is according to some posters here).

b6c.gif

Depends on how 'manly' the black one is

What kind of fucking tranny propaganda post is this?

I voted white whale but that is only if she has something appealing about her like femininity, big boobs, nice face, nice skin. Otherwise I would remain inkel if she is fat AND ugly.

I'm really tired of currys who just go around the forum worshipping fat white women

how "Manly" are we talking about?just a tomboy with cute short hair and slightly toned body?

The white whale could lose weight but the manly black foid would stay looking like a man.

All the curries end up being insane 6 foot + aryan eyes and shit and rich who say their looksmatch is shit and want white foids jfl

Hard to decide since I'm unironically attracted to both fat and black foids tbh

I go for the black foid, if we talking tomboyish type then

iu
OR
iu

which look do you pick????? @pp183 @Diocel @FrothySolutions @Pengwin @RemoveNormalfags @Billowel @Grothendieck @Irredeemable

iu
OR
iu

which look do you pick????? @pp183 @Diocel @FrothySolutions @Pengwin @RemoveNormalfags @Billowel @Grothendieck @Irredeemable
That’s a pretty easy choice

@FallenPrime @Aedracel look in my above post which foid do you go with?

iu
OR
iu

black girl is better for breeding

iu
OR
iu

Black girl. Land whales are absolutely disgusting.

Cute face versus Slayer sons hmmm.

@FullTimeLoser do you pick white whale or 6'4 thin black foid in my above post?

@FallenPrime @Aedracel look in my above post which foid do you go with?
The one on the right obviously, she might be bad looking but why would I reject my looksmatch?

LMAO i aint got the dick length for that white whale so i have to go the black foid

@FullTimeLoser do you pick white whale or 6'4 thin black foid in my above post?
Tough one. the whale probably smells fucking disgusting and can't find her pussy under the flaps, and the black one is an athlete so is probably on TRT and basically a man.

iu
OR
iu

Wow. Extreme examples indeed, but they work quite well. I am seriously considering stay incel with those options

LMAO i aint got the dick length for that white while so i have to go the black foid
you'd need at least 7 inches to go past that landwhales fat folds. maybe 9 incher to hit g point

iu
OR
iu

One on the left if you could cover her body with tarpaulin and one on the right if you could a bag over her head.

Wow. Extreme examples indeed, but they work quite well. I am seriously considering stay incel with those options
the landwhale likely need BBC incel

@Colvin76 picks white whale cause he strong af

the landwhale likely need BBC incel
If I were forced to make a choice I'd probably chose the black one. Those thigh flabs are disgusting. But since staying incel is a choice....

iu
OR
iu

Black girl, as long as I get verification she's not a tranny

It's better than being incel

Last edited:
Tough one. the whale probably smells fucking disgusting and can't find her pussy under the flaps, and the black one is an athlete so is probably on TRT and basically a man.

So you would stay an incel. Based. But also hypocritical since most of this site attacked me on another thread where i said i had options.
iu
OR
iu

Good pics bruh. Was about to post similar but will stick with your pics since they make the point.

So you would stay an incel. Based. But also hypocritical since most of this site attacked me on another thread where i said i had options.
Nah i'd fuck both, it's just hard to pick one. don't compare me to yourself, volcel, you said you'd reject a 4/10 indian girl who looked feminine.

Nah i'd fuck both, it's just hard to pick one. don't compare me to yourself, volcel, you said you'd reject a 4/10 indian girl who looked feminine.

When did i say that? Iam a 4/10 and hence a 4/10 curry foid would be my looksmatch. But has to be 4/10 without fakeup.