Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Which one would you choose?

Which one would you choose?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Seahorsecel

Seahorsecel

Male Disposability Pill
★★★★★
Let's say you ascended with your looksmatch. She's pregnant, and soon you will have a child to call your own. One night, the heavens came to you in a dream. An angel came down the eternal shining steps and asked you if you prefer having a boy or girl. Once you have voiced your preference, your child will 100% come out as your chosen gender. The decision is irreversible.

Which one will you choose?

@DarkStarDown
@MoggedByALoli
@Ron.Belgrade
@wereq
@ChudMasterofBation

@LeFrenchCel
@WorthlessSlavicShit

you're cucked as fuck if you choose anything other than boy

there is nothing more cucked than raising a girl for 18 years then sending her off to get college to get piped by BBC

ovER if you don't realize that

Assuming ill ever become a father with my genetics :cryfeels:

Girl because tutorial mode and for father daughter bonding in video game :ahegao:

there is nothing more cucked than raising a girl for 18 years then sending her off to get college to get piped by BBC

God if everyone thought like you...

Boy, it would be too hard to raise a proper daughter.

Boy would be incel but would probably be an easier life for me if he takes up nerdy introverted hobbies. A foid would be easier in later years as she moves out and becomes someone else's problem whilst the incel ends up like me still living at home.

I chose a girl

Life is hard as a man, and it's only getting harder

Maybe it's possible with HGH he has a decent life, maybe?

I feel like as a parent, you want the satisfaction of it at the end, once they have flown the coop that they are happy and doing well

Thats unlikely to happen with a boy

A girl on the other hand, it is cucked in some sort of way no doubt

And even if you do everything right, it's still possible she turns out to be a bitch slut too

But I would rather take my chances raising a girl, than having a son

It's sad to say, in an ideal world, I would welcome a child of either gender, I really would not mind

Society says parents build up a child, truth is a kid's closest friends at school or anywhere and other kids of their age through media, social media, basically what in the world they see with their own eyes is who influence a kid, in this time where women are told to become prostitutes. I choose a boy

Having a daughter is super cucked. A boy all the way.

Let's say you ascended with your looksmatch. She's pregnant, and soon you will have a child to call your own. One night, the heavens came to you in a dream. An angel came down the eternal shining steps and asked you if you prefer having a boy or girl. Once you have voiced your preference, your child will 100% come out as your chosen gender. The decision is irreversible.

Boy is the easy option.

For starters he'll be able to relate more to me and we could go on fishing trips and other cool stuff that my own dad never did with me.

As for a girl, imagine the hell of having a sexhaver 14yo daughter. It is inevitable if you have a girl. Imagine your middle school aged daughter getting abortions. Imagine her getting over 100 bodies before she can even move out. Imagine her leaving the house dressed like a giga slut. That is horror for me to think about. I wouldnt be able to take it

Also its super cucked to spend 20 years raising her right only for her to become chads slave as soon as she sets eyes on him. Everything you ever said will go out the window. She now belongs to chad. Congrats on wasting 20 years of your life dedicated to raising a "good" daughter. All for what? So chad can get a girl thats slightly better than all the other sluts.

If i had a daughter id have to move far out. I couldn't live in the city. Id have to be way out in a place where she cant be a huge slut. Somewhere sparsely populated. Id kill myself if my daughter became a typical modern foid. My heart wouldnt be able to take it.

@SandNiggerKANG
@PixyBLACKPOWER

Having a boy is probably less stressful than girl.

You only have to worry about if he becomes gay or tranny.

Girls you have to worry bout periods, pregnancy and her eventually hating one of the parents because angst.

JFL
Just produce more worthless cannon fodder theory

boy, I don't want to raise a girl for chad to fuck and cum in

i cant risk my son inheriting my manletism, face and autismo

I wouldnt allow that to happen
it’s either incel son
or whore “easy” daughter that chases after every white ltn she comes accross

Definitely a girl, for the reason others have already mentioned. Even in this hypothetical scenario, it's basically a miracle that I ascended and managed to have a kid. Why would I want to risk that immediately being all for nothing when my incel son will be unable to replicate what I managed to do, instead of having a daughter who's all but certain to reproduce? Even if her children will all be incels, at least my genes will be in existence for a generation more.

In a perfect world, a boy. I would more easily relate to him and have a better time raising him. I don't have a good time around women, so raising a daughter would be a pain, especially since she would be a Latina.

I chose a girl

Life is hard as a man, and it's only getting harder

Maybe it's possible with HGH he has a decent life, maybe?

I feel like as a parent, you want the satisfaction of it at the end, once they have flown the coop that they are happy and doing well

Thats unlikely to happen with a boy

A girl on the other hand, it is cucked in some sort of way no doubt

And even if you do everything right, it's still possible she turns out to be a bitch slut too

But I would rather take my chances raising a girl, than having a son

It's sad to say, in an ideal world, I would welcome a child of either gender, I really would not mind

what if you were nathanlarsonmaxxed and had sex with the daughter tho?

RIP Nathan Larson a great man and loving father

ask the angel if aborting the child is an option

if not then summon satan \m/ \m/ and ask him to abort the fetus

idk angels showing up when a child is being born reminds me of jesus, and I'd feel obligated to perform premature abortive satanic crucifixion of the defiled nazarene fetus

Last edited:
I would enjoy having a son more than a daughter because we could do cool hobbies together like muscle cars and outdoor projects. Plus, we would just relate to each other more. Here’s the thing though. A son is gonna suffer a lot with my Asperger’s and looks. It would be cruel to create someone who will probably suffer worse than I did, you know, because the future is likely gonna be even worse. I regretfully have to say I’d rather have a daughter simply so the child wouldn’t live a life of hell. Daughters live life on easy mode and I would do my best to raise her right. Truthfully though, I hate the thought of having kids at all, because they are huge money pits and time stealers. My real choice would be zero kids

I'll go with boy.