Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Which one would you choose to marry?

• Thread starter Deleted member 279
  • Start date
Deleted member 279

Deleted member 279

Thot Exterminator
-
Virgin teen with a pink innie that smells of berries and cream?

OR:

Blown out high mileage roastie with 10th prestige in cock carousel riding, that smells like coins and spoiled milk?

Is this even a question?

>did not look at the pics cause NSFW
Let me guess... Roast beefs?

Not to mention the fact that the latter has literally DECIMATED her ability to APPRECIATE and LOVE any man due to destroying any sense of exclusivity whatsoever

It's not even a debate. That being said the whole degeneracy thing can go both ways. You can have a kink or perversion and not be a complete degenerate IMO. But if your kink is riding anything remotely good looking that cant get away, you can can just fuck off.

@mogcel It's not.

The virgin obviously, I use to think I could at least pump and dump a whore. But the more I think about it, the more disgusted i get of the idea of having sex with a used up cunt thats fucked who knows how many guys... uhhh just no. I just can't do it, I have to much self respect i guess or my standards are just too high for this day and age. I won't even consider a girl gf material if she's had more then 5-10 guys and I know that number is unrealistic but its what I'll stand by.

Lol at marriage in the west. I'd never get married.

2nd is more EXPERIENCED!

1510688445710.gif

ew this isnt even a competition

2nd was finding herself, she's ready to settle down now!

FIRST ONE FIRST ONE. ABORT.

1_b_5413770.jpg

This is what I'd choose

Post number 251 about the roast beef meme...

Marriage is for cucks. lol if you think cunts smell of anything but piss and shit. There was a post on r/sex recently by a guy who threw up when going down on his gf lol. Unless she has uber-pro hygiene, you're diving into the abyss. Even when it's prime JB vag.

Marriage is for cucks. lol if you think cunts smell of anything but piss and shit. There was a post on r/sex recently by a guy who threw up when going down on his gf lol. Unless she has uber-pro hygiene, you're diving into the abyss. Even when it's prime JB vag.
Dirty pussy>clean pussy. Also piss doesn't smell bad. Id have no problem eating a smelly pussy, as long as it is a 2-3 day smell not 2 weeks smell.

This isn't even a debate.
Anyone who chose the second one is a cuck.

Women want to slut around then force us to accept them later in life. Fuck no. I'd rather remain a virgin.

Easy, the virgin. A non-virgin simply is not marriage material.
#NOHYMENNODIAMOND

but muh experience
everyone would pick the virgin

Virgin teen with a pink innie that smells of berries and cream?

OR:

Blown out high mileage roastie with 10th prestige in cock carousel riding, that smells like coins and spoiled milk?

Second because I prefer a woman with experience and several STDs.

Biology itself is against degeneracy.

I would marry the one I love.

One thing that annoys me is that white girls have the prettiest vaginas. So pink and clean meanwhile black and brown girls have ugly dark vaginas. But I could NEVER get a white girl

Some cucks here seem to think anti-degeneracy = cope so I made this thread.
Degeneracy is havingone night stands, hating ons is cope cuz u cant participate, marrying whores isnt anti degenrate its bluepilled cuckoldry

Degeneracy is havingone night stands, hating ons is cope cuz u cant participate, marrying whores isnt anti degenrate its bluepilled cuckoldry
What the fuck are you on about?

Every day I wish for the first, sometimes in my dreams I achieve it.

The roast beef's length mogs dicklets lmao

the virgin ofc who would chose a hore

DO NOT WANT that 2nd one. Bitch basically has a nutsack with no nuts in it.

You can use the second one as a slingshot.

Dirty pussy>clean pussy. Also piss doesn't smell bad. Id have no problem eating a smelly pussy, as long as it is a 2-3 day smell not 2 weeks smell.

lol spoken like a true virgin. What about shit? Does that taste and smell good? Do you know human anatomy? The ass is to the cunt what the nose is to the mouth. Would you enjoy kissing a girl if she pooped out of her nose?

CuckTears might choose second one