Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Which one of your parents do you blame your inceldom on?

• Thread starter Welcumtotherealworld
  • Start date

Which one of those bastards fucked you?

• Total voters
Welcumtotherealworld

Welcumtotherealworld

Subhuman Filth
My father is 100% why I'm incel. My dumb foid mother should've cucked him with Chad or Tyrone so that I wouldn't be in this situation. I would 100% kill him if I could go back in time.

It didn't help that my mother was 36! When she had me.

Baby boomers deserve death.

Theyre both weirdos.

Honestly, my family is a failure.

My mom's IQ is so low and she comes from a lineage of lazy North Africans that did nothing with their lives. My dad's side is quite based.

If it weren't for my father I'd be an unfixable truecel

They did nothing, they are not the cause i am like this, but did nothing to help either.

Definitely my father, he was an abusive cunt who intimidated and hurt me many times, luckily my mom protected me and she's the only good female I've ever known

My father because he didn't raise me.

well i got my shitty genetics from both of them

Definitely my father, he was an abusive cunt who intimidated and hurt me many times, luckily my mom protected me and she's the only good female I've ever known
Your dad was the better parent tbh. Just lol at overprotective mothers

Your dad was the better parent tbh. Just lol at overprotective mothers
She only protected me from my father and didn't really care what I did outside. One time my dad grabbed me by the neck and threw me to the ground, I was like 8 or 9 at the time so I think my mom had a valid reason to protect me

She only protected me from my father and didn't really care what I did outside. One time my dad grabbed me by the neck and threw me to the ground, I was like 8 or 9 at the time so I think my mom had a valid reason to protect me
Oh I see

gave birth to me later in her life after her looks had faded and my biological father was a drunk who never wanted anything to do with me.

so yeh no father and incel looks from birth, thanks mom. :feelsrope:

Last edited:
Neither, but my mother waited until she was in mid 30s and I got my big forehead from her unfortunately

My mother, though I did get my father's subhuman nose

I blame my dad mostly. He was a dick to me at home but so spineless in public. He had no motivation in life to improve himself. And he’s the one that pushed us in a stupid religion that made me feel guilty about showing any sexual interest

I blame my incel looks on my mother’s genes (height, prone to easy weight gain, receding chin)

Last edited:
I igot ONLY the incel features from both

my mother, even though I got her white skin

My dad was a chad, he was extremely popular with girls during his prime which gave him aids that ended up killing him at 31 years old, he died when i was

My stupid fucking mother gave me her trash genes that corrupted me to incel tier. If i looked even half as good as my dad then i would be slaying instead of contemplating suicide.

My dad was a chad, he was extremely popular with girls during his prime which gave him aids that ended up killing him at 31 years old, he died when i was

My stupid fucking mother gave me her trash genes that corrupted me to incel tier. If i looked even half as good as my dad then i would be slaying instead of contemplating suicide.

He died of Aids lol... Who still die from Aids beside some african from a 3rd world country.

I have a condition called Möbius Syndrome. It has been speculated that it is not genetic, but rather a symptom of an unhealthy mother during pregnancy. My mother was obese when she had me, and still is

My sister had to be C-sectioned out of her.

It sucks because I absolutely love my mother but many of my life's problems can be attributed to her.

both but mother way more.

Both, shitty genetics on both fronts. My dad is a piece of shit lowlife. My mom is a retard who is attracted to piece of shit lowlifes and the cruddy life.

Pretty much all my incel genes come from mom's side of the family. She also bluepilled me so hard my skin turned purple. "Aww don't worry honey girls like bigger guys" she says she's while married to a ripped distance runner staff sergeant, and I'm morbidly obese, not "bigger". (I lost the weight, before anyone screams volcel.) Though, these days, she's too old to get that aggressive with the bluepilling. When I told her I'd have to make a lot of money before any girl would ever be interested in me, she didn't disagree.

They aren’t guilty in my opinion, but the worst genetic charge came from my father’s side

Both of them are better looking. My dad was really good looking in his youth in my opinion. He still looks youthful. My mother is also rather good looking and looks 10 years younger than her real age.
I don't know why I turned out this way. Actually I believe puberty fucked me over.

I got all my mutated features from my mom and my dad actually cared about me and wanted to get an abortion, but my mom was selfish and wanted a son just because she knew she could force me to be her caretaker when my dad inevitably left... I love my mom but I'll never forgive her for not aborting me. If either one of my parents had to grow up with my face in these times, they would have fucking roped.

I blame both but especially my mother for my mental inceldom.

Lol my mom was literally a model and my dad was a chad. Fuck.

Both but my mom has shittier genes. I wish i had my dads eye color tbh