Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Which one of you was this? Pretty based tbh.

I actually think it was a member. I forget who it was but one guy was saying to try and spread the blackpill through stuff like this on college campuses.

I actually think it was a member. I forget who it was but one guy was saying to try and spread the blackpill through stuff like this on college campuses.
I remember seeing this too

@TheIncelRepublic?

That pamphlet is hilarious

Fucking based

Based God
3748023.gif

Maybe. I think it was the guy with the Ariel AVI.
@Robtical?
@Robtical ?
You mogged me :feels:

"How to LDAR in style"
"How to cope knowing it's over."

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

"embrace your subhumanity" JFL, imagine walking around in the uni and all of a sudden you see that shit, If he actually comes here and browses incel Wiki IT'S OVERRRRRRRRRR, he's already one of us lol.
"How to LDAR in style"
"How to cope knowing it's over."

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Based, we need more of this.

Absurdly based

Yup I remember that. Pretty based tbhtbh. Good idea.

More of us should be doing this. College is the place were non chads are the most exposed to the blackpill, so they won't cope when they find out what's going on.