Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Which one of you redditcels finally ascended?

• Thread starter GriffithIsInnocent
  • Start date
jbw is law. of course it’s an ethnic bitch.

he looks like a white @Zer0/∞

Wore a suit to a date jfl, clearly not NT but still gets laid due to being white and going for an ethnic

that comment section is the most bluepilled thing ever

he mogs me, he's LTN and she will ditch him

Shes ugly sure but I'm happy for him.

What annoys me is the mass amount of comments will all their bullshit and virtue signaling when we all know exactly why they are commenting and what is behind those keyboard inputs.

Not me. And I hate these threads more than anything in the world. I always downvote them but they still get like 12200 upvotes.

What annoys me is the mass amount of comments will all their bullshit and virtue signaling when we all know exactly why they are commenting and what is behind those keyboard inputs.
Exactly, there's is a reason this got so many upvotes and we all know why

Brutal. Post got deleted

Brutal. Post got deleted
He probably realized the reason it got so many likes was because foids wanted to make themselves feel better by liking a picture of an ugly dude. Maybe he didn't want their pity or......... she left him for Chad.

He probably realized the reason it got so many likes was because foids wanted to make themselves feel better by liking a picture of an ugly dude. Maybe he didn't want their pity or......... she left him for Chad.
She left him for sure:lul::lul: