Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Which one of you made this video @Jackbud

You are a homo lover and funny how you look at one side I'm not just talking about gay men gay women are also bad for being with women instead of men
Not that I would think any less of you if you did, but the more homophobic the individual the higher the likelihood they have a secret attraction to men. There a countless examples of “pray the gay away” preachers getting caught with gay hookers in motel bathrooms. Kinda sad, kinda funny too.

There is not a unified conspiratorial effort by gays to keep incels disenfranchised with the hope they might convert themselves to provide more sexual sustenance for the gays. These are the kind of ridiculous beliefs IT assume of incels and it provides them with ammunition. The only people who think about incels are incels, everyone else is just going about normal life fucking, eating, sleeping and shitting they are not holding meetings about how to keep lauding power over incels nor do they consider them a threat or even know what they are. An incel to them is just the weird kid at school who they never saw again past graduation.
Incels aren't the only ones who are sexually frustrated, lots of normie men are too. The only people who can have sex whenever they want are chads and chadlites and men with high status. All other men are cucked by feminism, getting by on scraps or nothing at all. Anyone who supports feminism whether they are gay, rostie, chad, or cuck are scum.

@NekoStance Are you in the "anti-degeneracy" group? Like, if you were 15 and a 30 yo female teacher hit on you, would you have rejected her?

New one hehe

@Zyros

What's a Lobster? A failed normie or something? Jack was shooped into some lobster with a kings crown I don't get the joke.

But switch the genders. If a 30 yo man fucks a 15 yo girl, he is a pedo, right?
I think that guy was talking about 12 yos or some shit, like on some real pedo shit some Mrz shit

but yeh tbh I do feel it's different with men and women. All 15 yo boys would love to fuck a hot milf, and yes many 15yo girls might like a hot dilf, but not all I would say. Call it double standard all you want, male and fem are different in my mind and that's that

I think that guy was talking about 12 yos or some shit, like on some real pedo shit some Mrz shit

but yeh tbh I do feel it's different with men and women. All 15 yo boys would love to fuck a hot milf, and yes many 15yo girls might like a hot dilf, but not all I would say. Call it double standard all you want, male and fem are different in my mind and that's that
CUCKED.

I didn't even explain it well

but when I was 16 or whatever the thought of some 30 yo dude hitting on a female peer of mine repulsed me, and that feeling has somewhat stayed. At the same time when I was that age I would fantasise about sex with a hot older woman. Ying-yang type thing or confusion or bit of both, who knows.

but when I was 16 or whatever the thought of some 30 yo dude hitting on a female peer of mine repulsed me, and that feeling has somewhat stayed. At the same time when I was that age I would fantasise about sex with a hot older woman. Ying-yang type thing or confusion or bit of both, who knows.

Just as long as you know that your misandrist, double-standards, cucked thinking is partly why men are fucked in 2018. You literally belong on IncelTears with that level of cognitive dissonance.

"The innocent wimmens at 15 yo can't fuck 30 yo men. Creepy! But when I was 15, I would have loved a 30 yo MILF! It's DIFFERENT when it's men being advantaged because I hate men's sexuality, expression thereof, desire thereof, and access to it.

Congrats. You have FEMOID-tier cognitive dissonance. Make sure you protect your future daughter and give her money throughout her 20s, while getting your future son circumcised and force him to join the military so he can man up.

Man. Your post made me about as mad as one on I.T.

Just as long as you know that your misandrist, double-standards, cucked thinking is partly why men are fucked in 2018. You literally belong on IncelTears with that level of cognitive dissonance.

"The innocent wimmens at 15 yo can't fuck 30 yo men. Creepy! But when I was 15, I would have loved a 30 yo MILF! It's DIFFERENT when it's men being advantaged because I hate men's sexuality, expression thereof, desire thereof, and access to it.

Congrats. You have FEMOID-tier cognitive dissonance. Make sure you protect your future daughter and give her money throughout her 20s, while getting your future son circumcised and force him to join the military so he can man up.

Man. Your post made me about as mad as one on I.T.
You really think men and fems are the same? You're with that whole equality shit?

Ok, well that's your opinion and you have right to it

Lots of 13-16 year old girls like fucking older men too. None of your business tbh. I never gave a fuck about the stupid rosties in my highschool getting fucked by older men. It's no different than if young chad was fucking them. Plus, waiting too long to fuck a fertile horny femoid means she will turn into a whore by the young chads by the time she's 18. The AoC should be no higher than 13. Femoids also mature 2-3 years faster than boys.

Last edited:
I don't know. Look at your cuck profile gif
Come on, man! It's from The Ring which is a 2002 western remake of a classic Japanese horror movie which was released in 1998. She kills normies who have seen her videotape and don't show the tape to others. Ring (1998) was the movie that started the creepy long, black-haired ghosts/women trend that is still being monetized on. Ring (1998) was actually based on a novel called The Ring Virus in which there was no specter, but the director of the 1998 movie decided to use one anyways. The Grudge is another famous western remake of a Japanese horror movie. Speaking of The Grudge, they are rebooting it, shooting starts this May, schedulded for a 2019 release. Yes, that's right; a remake of a remake. I'm so stoked.

Holy shit you niggaz are crazy. just fucking lol @ these videos.

Can we press F to pay respects for my YouTube channel?

It's over lmao

Of course, I will reupload tomorrow maybe to a new channel
Send me the name of the new one when it's up. There was no reason to delete it. It wasn't breaking any rules.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back