Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Which one of you made this video @Jackbud

He thinks he's Dawson from Dawson's Creek but he's just seen as a reformcel freak.

Last edited:
Whoever made it is a definite faggot.

We need to identify and hunt down faggots within our community, hunt them down and deal with them. Destroying our community from within, just like pedofiles.

Jfl wo tf made that shit

wtf:heybby::think:

Jack was way too mascthetic to represent us. We should have hunted bo2cel down.

@Weed made it

The creator of this video is a master craftsman.

We need to identify and hunt down faggots within our community, hunt them down and deal with them. Destroying our community from within, just like pedofiles.
Oh you again, you realise that it's FEMINAZIS who want such high AOCs, that it's FEMINAZIS who uphold the notion that sex with a man is so horrible that a young girl allegedly gets PTSD over it and that caring about femoid PTSD is also a normie thing in the first place so GTFO faggot. YOU are the one who needs to get booted out of this community. Your username alone sounds so normie and like what a femoid might have come up with.

This channel is gold :D

Oh you again, you realise that it's FEMINAZIS who want such high AOCs, that it's FEMINAZIS who uphold the notion that sex with a man is so horrible that a young girl allegedly gets PTSD over it and that caring about femoid PTSD is also a normie thing in the first place so GTFO faggot. YOU are the one who needs to get booted out of this community. Your username alone sounds so normie and like what a femoid might have come up with.
Exactly I'm starting to see patterns of normieness comming from nekostance

Oh look the pedo has come to defend the homosexual, and has changed his profile pic to some sort of homo-erotica
giphy.gif

this is it fellas, these are the soldiers of the incel rebellion
it's sad fellas

Oh look the pedo has come to defend the homosexual, and has changed his profile pic to some sort of homo-erotica
giphy.gif

this is it fellas, these are the soldiers of the incel rebellion
it's sad fellas
"Oh look the pedo"
The idiot keeps using typical normie creep-shaming tactics to virtue signal how good of a man he is (hint: femoids won't get laid with you for this) while still having the audacity to believe he is black pilled and without ever justifying the special pleading for girls under a certain age with rational, non-normie arguments.

Exactly I'm starting to see patterns of normieness comming from nekostance
He was like this from the start. There is nothing good ever coming from this retard yet he is still not permabanned. (after some temp bans though)

"Oh look the pedo"
The idiot keeps using typical normie creep-shaming tactics to virtue signal how good of a man he is (hint: femoids won't get laid with you for this) while still having the audacity to believe he is black pilled and without ever justifying the special pleading for girls under a certain age with rational, non-normie arguments.
He was like this from the start. There is nothing good ever coming from this retard yet he is still not permabanned. (after some temp bans though)
1868.jpg

You're the fag if you see anything erotic in this. I didn't have any such thing in mind, normiefag.
yup, and I'M the one who should be banned for being a troll

well played

Weed's videos are pretty funny

Hating gays is the most low-IQ cope imaginable. Grow up you and learn who your enemies are.

:heart:

Thanks to @Facade for offering the movie scene tbh tbh

The legend says that Zyros will appear in your fridge if you open in 3 times in a row. He can fit into any fridge easily.

And where did those naked selfies come from?

that's something a gay would say...
Yeah ‘cause gays love hanging out on incel forums - not that I consider being called gay an insult anyway - low IQ response.

Yeah ‘cause gays love hanging out on incel forums - not that I consider being called gay an insult anyway - low IQ response.
I actually got nothing against gays. Watch this video, pay attention to 2nd half

Like him, I'm a fan of George Michael songs, Queen, etc. So you can't call me homophobic. But what he said is legit and can be appropriate for us here, with the current climate we are under.

I actually got nothing against gays. Watch this video, pay attention to 2nd half

Like him, I'm a fan of George Michael songs, Queen, etc. So you can't call me homophobic. But what he said is legit and can be appropriate for us here, with the current climate we are under.

Okay I guess I didn’t notice you were being ironic when you called for extermination of gays and likened them to pedophiles earlier in this thread then, haha. Btw Gareth from the office isn’t usually the most persuasive option when providing evidence for an idea unless said idea is that the UK version of the office is infinitely superior to the US one.

Hating gays is the most low-IQ cope imaginable. Grow up you and learn who your enemies are.
Gays are the enemy they detract from real men's issues with their LGBT propaganda

Gays are the enemy they detract from real men's issues with their LGBT propaganda
No, they are just men who you are not competing with for sexual partners. Be glad they exist for this reason as without them you’re chances of ascending would be even lower.

Okay I guess I didn’t notice you were being ironic when you called for extermination of gays and likened them to pedophiles earlier in this thread then, haha. Btw Gareth from the office isn’t usually the most persuasive option when providing evidence for an idea unless said idea is that the UK version of the office is infinitely superior to the US one.
Ironic? I was being serious, and no I never called for the extermination of gays (wtf?), though I did liken them to pedofiles here saying both of them are destroying our community from within. With shit going on right now we certainly do not need this internal filth adding to our worries.

When I said 'deal with them' I meant something more like I don't know give them a good beating, discourage them from posting here.
Sad as it is, it falls on us to clean our own house. Something like this:

I don't hate men just for being gay, but most gays are feminist cucks. Lots of gay men have sick fantasies of wanting straight men to have sex with them, so they try to keep rosties and chads fucking, then the normies and high tier incels can be desperate enough to fuck them. That's why traps are gaining in popularity. Traps would have zero power if men were all in monogamous relationships.

No, they are just men who you are not competing with for sexual partners. Be glad they exist for this reason as without them you’re chances of ascending would be even lower.
You are a homo lover and funny how you look at one side I'm not just talking about gay men gay women are also bad for being with women instead of men

I don't hate men just for being gay, but most gays are feminist cucks. Lots of gay men have sick fantasies of wanting straight men to have sex with them, so they try to keep rosties and chads fucking, then the normies and high tier incels can be desperate enough to fuck them. That's why traps are gaining in popularity. Traps would have zero power if men were all in monogamous relationships.
There is not a unified conspiratorial effort by gays to keep incels disenfranchised with the hope they might convert themselves to provide more sexual sustenance for the gays. These are the kind of ridiculous beliefs IT assume of incels and it provides them with ammunition. The only people who think about incels are incels, everyone else is just going about normal life fucking, eating, sleeping and shitting they are not holding meetings about how to keep lauding power over incels nor do they consider them a threat or even know what they are. An incel to them is just the weird kid at school who they never saw again past graduation.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back