Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Which one of you is this?

Men's Rights will never be taken seriously

*Thread bump for curiosity*

Men's Rights will never be taken seriously
Exactly, social egalitarianism is a joke and this will all end in bloodshed with the utter collapse or destruction of societies everywhere. These pacifist little ideologues running around saying the system can be changed from the inside out don't understand human nature or history very well.

You can tell at first glance that he hates women :feelsYall:

Last edited:
Can curries please explain to me why Indian foid pussy is so hard to acquire these days? What the hell is going on in curry-land?

You guys created the Kama Sutra, and now you're all incels too? Sad.

How did this happen exactly?

Last edited:
Currys are either extremely based or extremely soy, there is no in between

I actually like the pajeet accent :feelscomfy: if they're articulate it sounds very comfy :feelscomfy:

THERE IS NO FUCKING WAY THATS REAL :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Ngl when covid and all that shit is over, I want to go out and do the same thing. Film the priceless, uncomfortable normie reactions. We should all go out and try it.

Ngl when covid and all that shit is over, I want to go out and do the same thing. Film the priceless, uncomfortable normie reactions. We should all go out and try it.
Agreed. I’ll do something similar.